Thread: Most rewarding way to off someone?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Most rewarding way to off someone? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most rewarding way to off someone?

Note: This isn't for real. We're not plotting to kill anyone, and if you actually are, don't mention it. It's just for fun.

What's the most rewarding way to kill someone? Would you like to be up in their face, looking into their eyes as you do it? Would you like to kill them without them ever even knowing you were there all stealth-like? You want to kill them from atop a mountain with a giant fireball?

I guess it depends on what that person did to make you feel like you needed to take their life. But suppose you were in that mindset, what's the most satisfying way to do it?

A Plain Old Derp Most rewarding way to off someone? Padraic's Avatar

Re: Most rewarding way to off someone?

Well, I know this sounds rather odd, but I would want to make them catch fire and watch them burn to death. Mostly so I can see what happens to things when they burn to death. Its a way of blowing off steam AND its educational! =D

My couch pulls out but I don't. Most rewarding way to off someone? midgetbob's Avatar

a knife through the cheekbone (as this would hurt like ****ing hell AND you would hear the blade scraping through the bone) as it wont kill them, THEN take a spoon and jam it between the ribs... since its blunt and mildly curved, it's going to push and then tear the lungs... fun!

is not a douche Most rewarding way to off someone? Bubble Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padraic View Post
    Well, I know this sounds rather odd, but I would want to make them catch fire and watch them burn to death. Mostly so I can see what happens to things when they burn to death. Its a way of blowing off steam AND its educational! =D
    Holy shit dude you have issues.

I understand pyromania...but my understanding only goes so far.

A Plain Old Derp Most rewarding way to off someone? Padraic's Avatar

They aren't issues if you accept them. I just like fire, thats all there is to it, and I have a strong liking to science, so I like to test things and see the results. I guess this just makes me a mad scientist.

Magically Delicous Most rewarding way to off someone? Merlin's Avatar

While I have no desire to kill anyone, because I find it rather stupid (to say the least), I know that ammonia and bleach mixed in a tin pail causes an undetectable chemical reaction that creates a colorless gas that will kill you. Police would chalk it up to you mixing two chemicals together like a dumbass. This is a key reason chemicals say not to mix them. If you are curious: Ammonia and Chlorine Mixed.
    Last edited by Merlin; 06-06-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Air from my lungs. Most rewarding way to off someone? Violet's Avatar

Just sneak some anti-freeze in their food. If I were a murderer, I would prefer to watch from afar rather than get me hands dirty .

I will finish the hunt Most rewarding way to off someone? Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would shove my knee into their chest while I choked the life from their eye's. Watching them turn bloodshot, and recognize that I had won. I think that would be the most rewarding way to off someone ever.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Sir Prize Most rewarding way to off someone? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thought about this before.

Three different possible methods:

Incapacitate them with a headblow, take a carpet knife and sever the axillary artery(located under the arm or arm pit). Just hang the dying person upside down, similar to a deer. Feed a catheter into the wound, pump the arm a few times to squeeze out the last drops and you have what I call a "Complete Desanguination". Yay!!

Method two is the old school Glasgow smile. Sever both cheeks where it looks like a nice broad smile. Punch them in the stomach and when they gasp they'll tear open several facial arteries and bleed to death or die of shock.

Method three, Blood eagle... Let's see what Wikipedia says:

The Blood Eagle was a method of torture and execution that is sometimes mentioned in Norse saga literature. It was performed by cutting the ribs of the victim by the spine, breaking the ribs so they resembled blood-stained wings, and pulling the lungs out. Salt was sprinkled in the wounds.

So there's that. I'm out of ideas now.

Love,

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 06-07-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Most rewarding way to off someone? Jin's Avatar

A milling machine, set to 1/1000 of an inch. Lay lucky contestant number one on the table, adjust for which part of their body you'd like to mill and then let 'er rip. Not sure how effective it would be when it hits bone, but the removal of 1/1000 of an inch of skin every pass would likely be painful. Maybe keep a hacksaw and a hammer/chisel around just in case the bone proves too tough.

Either that, or use Nickleback. That's probably worse.

Edit: Scratch the hacksaw. If it can go through steel, I'm sure it can go through bone.
    Last edited by Jin; 06-07-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Until now!

The Mad God Most rewarding way to off someone? Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'd go for something unnescessarily violent and fun to watch. Like ripping out their intestines and strangling them. (I was making this threat to people long before Sheogorath said it in Oblivion <.< He so stole that from me) Of course, I wouldn't do this right away...

Torturous is always fun. I've got me a pair of cutco scissors that can cut coins in half, should work fine on human fingers and toes. Maybe hack one off once an hour. Kinda like Chinese water torture... except with dismemberment instead of drops of water. Of course I'd stop the bleeding whenever I did something like this, just so they didn't go and die early on me. I'd want to cause as much damage as they could possibly survive before I finally kiilled them. I'd make them beg me to finish the job. Maybe even let them think it'll finally be over a few times before I do it. Like set up one of the bladed pendulum sort of traps, letting them think when it falls it'll finally be over, but actually have it stop falling after it makes a relatively shallow cut, then raising it, and coming back out to inflict more pain upon them. Maybe a crushing wall room that stops and goes back after it's only crushed most of their bones rather than killing them. Like incomplete Saw traps. I'd let them get so close to dying... then take that welcomed escape away just before it's within their reach, but after they've endured the suffering.

I don't rub salt in wounds... I use pure capsaicin extract. Something like 16 million on the scoville heat scale, that would have to suck ass in an open wound.

I'd put a large box on their head, stick a starving rat in there and close it, let it have the eyes or whatever it felt like eating, then remove it. Then release the now blinded victim into a room full of sharp objects, telling them they'd need to find a key to get out and watch the fun! Of course none of these blades would be long enough to reach vital organs or anything they could use to end the suffering early. Probably needles and things of that nature. Of course there would be no such key, I'd just come get em when I got bored of watching and continue with other things.

And when I was finally satisfied, and they begged me to kill them, out come the intestines, and I hang them from em. Fun for the whole family!
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 06-07-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Maridia

Wow I thought I was messed.

You guys are pretty ****ed.

Tie them up, stack some bricks and cement around them, let them rot in darkness.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Now this is what I am talking about:

It would take a long while to get any where but the over all work would be well worth the effort. And would have to switch over to this when arms get to tired from rocking back and forth

Then when they are close to death make them spend time with this:

By the time Ben is done boring them to death and showing his piss poor acting skills you will end up with this:

Now for all seriousness, even though the cheese grater really scares the shite out me I would have to say quick and almost untraceable would be the way to go about it. Something like a fully charged phosphoric acid bath. The only thing left in the end will be the fillings in your teeth and the soles of your shoes. There is no escaping either because by the time you hit the acid the electric current that runs through it would kill you instantly.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Of course my last scenario was simply the fun way... If I wanted to get away with murder, I'd have to do something else obviously. I'd probably go with the classic icicle murder weapon, melting evidence ftw. And as for hiding the body, I'd hide it in the most obvious place... a graveyard. Nobody would think twice about seeing a body sized plot of dug up land. Might even buy em a coffin to further make it seem like nothing special if for some unknown reason somebody actually DID dig it up. I suppose the best bet would be to check the obituaries and throw the body in someone else's grave, then nobody would dig it up or question whether or not that plot had a reason to be dug up. Might give the body a slight acid treatment as well, just to obscure the approzimate time of death an autopsy would turn up. The victim of course would have to be a complete stranger so that nobody would be able to link me to them with any sort of motive.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Most rewarding way to off someone? Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Either that, or use Nickleback. That's probably worse.
    My god you're a monster

I think if I ever had to kill someone, I'd do it by drowning them in a pool full of kittens. It'd probably be really funny to watch their expression change from a happy, "Aw, a pool full of kittens! :3 " to the horrifying realization that the only reason these adorable animals are here is to, in fact, murder them.

And then afterwards, hey, free pool full of kittens!
    Last edited by Polk; 06-08-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Imperius Rex Most rewarding way to off someone? Storm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Now this is what I am talking about:

It would take a long while to get any where but the over all work would be well worth the effort. And would have to switch over to this when arms get to tired from rocking back and forth
    Haha, that just reminded me of this pic-

(I do have issues with the position of the grater, though, as it is upside down).

In all seriousness though, I'm very iffy when it comes to gore (unless it's in a movie- then I love it!), so I would have to do something more sneaky. Stripping them naked then putting them in a meat freezer would probably do the trick. Humiliating and torturous, and I won't have to deal with cleaning mess up!

From some of the responses in this thread though, I think I'm going to steer clear of making any of you guys angry!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

I invented Go-Gurt. Most rewarding way to off someone? Clint's Avatar

All of those are some very twisted and creative ways to off people, but sometimes too much creativity defeats the purpose. You're looking to kill somebody. That's a statement enough. You can do it in the simplest fashion possible, and it would still make just as big of an impact as doing it in any other kind of way.

That being said, first I would fake my own death, so I'm not to be accused once the murder finally takes place. Then I would obtain fake papers, which would indicate that I'm a 27 year old paleontologist named Lloyd Van Buren, born and raised in Amarillo, Texas. After all that is taken care of, I'd find the guy alone, outside, at night, I'd walk up behind him, and shoot him twice through the chest. Merely getting away with murder is satisfactory enough.

From the ruins of Zanarkand Most rewarding way to off someone? Yuna's Avatar

LOL nice pic ! I will order one of those such wonderful slides for my boyfriend's brother...he totally deserves something like that =P

Staying on topic...well, you know, I don't like blood and muck up myself with this one, so I have to pay someone to do the dirty job. There is also the fact if I'm taked by blind rage, I think I can't find different ways to kill people...I have to do immediately, no matter what LOL

I will pay someone of you for sure ihihih

If the price is right, I might consider volunteering my services o.O

From the ruins of Zanarkand Most rewarding way to off someone? Yuna's Avatar

LOL Heartless Angel, your name is a guarantee and your signature too. If you're like the man on the pic...be my guest then, I have a long list for you XD