Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a mix up of epic proportions

Gingersnap a mix up of epic proportions OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, I don't really care for orange soda either. And I think flavored water is complete nonsense.

GASP.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Maridia
    Pepsi, and nothing but.

When I was real young I was an orange soda fiend. Come to find out I'm allergic to food coloring so when we used to pass it in the stores my mom said I used to cry staring at it hahaha. The first soda I got into was Sprite. I only had a can maaaybe 2 a day at best. But was more a chocolate milk kid anyway. The one soda I know I loved was Pepsi Clear, oddly enough you don't see it for the last 15 years. And during that debate with the commercials of Coke or Pepsi I was a Coke person. But my family bought Pepsi so I grew into it. Now I'm all about it.

Seriously though no more than 1-2 cans a day or you'll be a fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    To be fair, I don't really care for orange soda either. And I think flavored water is complete nonsense.

GASP.
    you dun f***ed up now...you hurt Kel's feelings!

And yeah flavored water is nonsense, unless it's sparkling what was that stuff, " Propell " it had a horrible after taste. Just give me Kool-Aid!
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-30-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Maridia
    You know what the worst soda truly is? Moxy, try to find it, I had a free one at work and it tastes like dishwasher detergent, club soda with a splash of jizzm. Nobody wins.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. a mix up of epic proportions Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maridia View Post
    You know what the worst soda truly is? Moxy, try to find it, I had a free one at work and it tastes like dishwasher detergent, club soda with a splash of jizzm. Nobody wins.
    Dear God, man. What do you do in your spare time that you'd know what that sort of concoction would taste like?

Strike that. I really don't want to know.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post

GASP.
    Flavoured water is just gross. For me, it just makes you thirsty for real water.

I don't know if anyone remembers them, or even if they're sold any more (I've not seen them in years), but does anyone remember Panda Pops? They were great. Maybe a little too much sugar for children, but they were affordable (some places had them at 15p/20p, whereas you normal can of soda used to be 50p). After one incident, me and my friend started to call them Turbo-Powered Burp Juice.

I mistook a bottle of Panda Pop Coke for a bottle of Dandelion and Burdock once. I was like "This is the strangest cola I've ever had..." before I read the label. It was yuky.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maridia View Post
    Moxie is actually pretty good... at least I think so, anyway. It's definitely an acquired taste though. Once you get used to it it kind of tastes like licorice.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

This ain't no place for no hero a mix up of epic proportions Tiffany's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    You what's really gross? Club soda, don't drink that crap it's carbonated gunk. My dad was trying to get m e to drink that for a while, and when I finally did I thought, " why would you buy this ?"

EDIT: lol Tiff, you posted that just before I posted mine, how could you drink that?
    Its really easy actually, you open the can... pour into a glass.... enjoy!

I started drinking it when I made the decision to stop drinking pop. At the time I was trying to cut out sugar and figured this was the next best thing. It grew on me. Doesn't hurt that my entire family likes it too though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2