Thread: Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa

Asking all the personal questions. Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa

What plans do you have for Christmas?
    Do you celebrate it differently?

Did I miss any holidays.

At the present time we are having my parents and my partners parents up for the day we will prob do breakfast, lunch at our place then I dare say we will go somewhere else for dinner then somewhere else again for boxing day but they are usually decided on the day.
    And of course we will do presents in the morning, at first we were going to do a secret santa for the adults which would have been cost effective BUT I think that was scrapped.

Anywho do you have any special traditions, cultural or family orientated that you will partake in this year?
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Xanatos's Avatar
    I plan on celebrating Christmas with my family, relatives and close friends, meaning there will be a lot of moving around for me. It's sort of a tradition and, I feel, a true meaning of Christmas. With that being said, ever since we moved here Christmas hasn't been the same, I guess I'm just not excited about it as much as when I was a kid. Here it's more about food than presents, each home prepares a huge feast for their guests and themselves, and by huge feast I mean 10-15 kg of lamb, several different types of pastry, some national delicacies and huge amount of booze... yup, we tend to overdo it.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries
    ...Merry Christmas, everybody! Dodie and I agreed that this thread had too few posts. Sad times.

Are you all doing well today? My family already celebrated the day I got back. Went to midnight mass last night, and drank beer and watched Todd in the Shadows and Nostalgia Chick videos until I passed out. Then Dodie's mom woke me up with a text. Stuff. There's gonna be some gathering at some relative's too. (I'm actually really happy to be home.) Here, have some music videos!

It was once a tradition of mine to listen to that Vandals christmas album, but I apparently don't have it anymore... Damn stupid desktop computer poopin' out on me. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Ayyye Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sitting at home by myself bored, waiting for today to be over :!

Registered User Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa
    My family doesn't do anything too unusual for Christmas, other than instead of traditional holiday foods, we eat enchiladas and other Mexican foods. We get enough of the traditional stuff on Thanksgiving.

Happy holidays, TFF! Hope you enjoy whatever festivities you do~
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Mystyrion
    What about Festivus for the rest of us?

I want to play a game. Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Zargabaath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    What about Festivus for the rest of us?
    Oh snap. Mysterion keepin it real.

Currently playing cranium with the fam & watchinh b-ball. Had a pretty simple dinner compared to last night's. Xmas eve we tend to have an italian inspired traditional dinner - basically seafood.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

#LOCKE4GOD Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Staying at my parents' place for the week with one of my brothers. Had Christmas lunch here, then spent the afternoon at my girlfriend's sister's house with their family. I arrived, distributed presents, then proceeded to collapse on the couch due to the heat. It was ridiculous. A thunder cloud was developing too, but then it just dissipated. So, so humid.

This ain't no place for no hero Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Tiffany's Avatar
    I have a friend from high school who met a girl online and moved from here over to Australia. Its still strange to see his FB posts in the winter about how hot it is over there.

Christmas was chock full of drama but hey, what's a family get together without it? Ha ha ha. Spent Christmas Eve with my parents, this morning I took Claire to a friend's house and hung out there as my hubby works nights tonight so had to sleep during the day. Afternoon was spent at my in law's and now I'm on the couch with a glass of Shiraz and enjoying the quiet.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My three or so Christmas gatherings are done. Finally. Let me say I have never been so thankful for a holiday cycle to conclude. So much drama. It's like my family saves it for this time of year. It's pushing me closer and closer to alcohol.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomosity View Post
    It's pushing me closer and closer to alcohol.
    *takes a drink from his Old Knucklehead Barleywine Style Ale* ....don't take drama to get ME drinkin'. Yay Christmas and beer!

...maybe I should cut back. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Old Skool Warrior Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spent a lot of time the past few days with friends, doing random gift exchanges, watching movies, drinking and such. Spent the night at my parents' house two nights ago, and again last night, as well as most of the day there today. Christmas with the fam, hanging out, movie marathon with my sister, avoiding overly fatty foods (somehow I succeeded!) and whatnot.

Trying to make as much time as possible for the people I enjoy being with during the hectic retail season. I already made some apologies and told some other people they'd be getting "New Year's gifts" instead of Christmas presents due to my constricted time and the fact that I no longer had to actually save money for a trip next month.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Kiss with a fist. Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Dranzer's Avatar
    Slightly belated, but Merry Christmas, Happy (way belated) Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays, blessed be, etc. everyone! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I have a friend from high school who met a girl online and moved from here over to Australia. Its still strange to see his FB posts in the winter about how hot it is over there.
    Autumn was surprisingly mild here, it's just now getting cold (was still 50 degrees during the day). My holiday was pretty awesome this year. My family always celebrates the weekend right before, so family time + Italian food = my whole weekend * I'm a fatass. I worked Christmas Eve and today, but I think it made everyone's day that the first REAL snow fall here happened on Christmas Eve.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Merry Christmas, Warriors of Crystals!!! Rejoice and eat cake.

This ain't no place for no hero Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Tiffany's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranzer View Post
    Slightly belated, but Merry Christmas, Happy (way belated) Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays, blessed be, etc. everyone! <3

Autumn was surprisingly mild here, it's just now getting cold (was still 50 degrees during the day). My holiday was pretty awesome this year. My family always celebrates the weekend right before, so family time + Italian food = my whole weekend * I'm a fatass. I worked Christmas Eve and today, but I think it made everyone's day that the first REAL snow fall here happened on Christmas Eve.
    It was the same here too. Everyone thought for sure it'd be a green Christmas but we got a massive storm 2 days before. So now we've got snow, and now that Christmas is over it can f*ck right off ha ha. Wishful thinking for Canada though!

Kiss with a fist. Merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa Dranzer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    It was the same here too. Everyone thought for sure it'd be a green Christmas but we got a massive storm 2 days before. So now we've got snow, and now that Christmas is over it can f*ck right off ha ha. Wishful thinking for Canada though!

Yeah, snow on Christmas is beautiful. Any other time it's a pain in the ass. I woke up to the sound of freezing rain tapping my window, we're getting another dusting or some other kind of mess. At least I don't have shit to do and drive in it, thank God. Play video games all day and sleep, whattt.

Also, I got this coffee mug from my grandma and I thought it was too funny/cute not to share.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA