Thread: Hey!!

Blog Entries

Hey!!

...I want to post a new thread, but I don't know what the topic should be. I'm just gonna say what I did today.

I started posting this earlier, but the internet went out, and I had to go to work for a couple hours. I worked on this machine an engineer wants us to use, and the company spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring here from Ireland. It is bad, though. The old way we do the thing that it's supposed to do is faster, more intuitive, and more accessible than using it. And he needed it done this week, so I had to come in a couple hours on my day off.

I walked in, and my old trainer was in the area. She doesn't work with us anymore. I was like, "what're you doing over here?" She gestured at this other machine, and I was like, "Oh, you're doing THAT shit?" And she stifled a laugh, and told me she was on a zoom call. I think they could hear me.

Then I bought 5 bags of Doritos for the price of 2.

Then I came home and drew Balthier being confused.

Later I'm gonna play D&D, and offer people my Doritos.

Are you doing cool stuff?

I invented Go-Gurt. Hey!! Clint's Avatar
    I tested positive for coronavirus, so I'm not doing cool stuff. I'm being paid by my company to sit at home for like two weeks.

I guess getting free money for catching the plague is cool though. My dogs seem to be enjoying themselves.

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, dude. How is it treating you? I've heard it varies a lot. Hopefully you can weather it pretty well. Take care!

Blog Entries
    I'm enjoying my day off. I did a bunch of shopping online for Christmas and for stuff around the house earlier. I also caught the new episode of The Mandalorian. I put the Christmas lights up outside of the house last Saturday, since it was almost 70 degrees out.

Now, I'm half watching seminars and online courses to get credit hours to renew a bunch of work certifications. Its nice because I literally don't have to pay attention other than clicking the next button. So, I'm really just sitting in my recliner watching Band of Brothers.

Maybe I'll put on some golf later and take a nap.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    I would be concerned that someone might ask me about some stupid thing that's in one of those videos/courses you're "watching," lol...

Doom Eternal is off like 66% on Steam, down to like 19.76, so I bought that. I haven't played any other Doom games though, and haven't played FPSs much at all, so I don't think I'm very good at it, lol. I was interested in this installation for some reason, though.

I invented Go-Gurt. Hey!! Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco-Calamitous View Post
    Oh wow, dude. How is it treating you? I've heard it varies a lot. Hopefully you can weather it pretty well. Take care!
    Feels a bit like an upper respiratory infection. I did go temporarily deaf in my left ear. I couldn't hear anything for a couple days, but my ear popped this morning when I was in the shower eating breakfast, and now it works fine.