Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Member elimination

Member elimination

Figured this would be alright for GC, if not please move it. The actual one will be in WG/H.

Ok I am going to attempt to start a member elimination with in the next week or so. So here is what I am needing and it is quite simplistic really. If you want to be a contender you will need to inform me in some way or another; perferably by posting here.

When the time comes I will open a thread in WG/H and the polls will be open for the kill.

There is going to be some restrictions to the competion and who can enter. Starting points will be determined by the number of people that want in.

Requirements:

Must be a semi active member of this forum as of now.
    Must have a post count of 125 or higher.
    Must be willing to not whine and complain if eliminated.

Also with this elimination there will be some new rules which will be added.

You don't have to be a competator to vote, but you will have to pass some requirements. They will be added to the OP of the actual slaughter err umm I mean elimination.

So any takers?

All requests to partisipate should be in by 11:59p.m. June 13th US central time. Any requests after that time and date will be denied instantly.

Current contenders by appearance:
    Meier Link
    Kilala
    KeybladerXIII
    Unknown Entity
    Fate
    Ralz
    Squall333
    Dragoon
    Sasquatch
    Hellfire "The almighty taco"
    Masamune
    RagnaToad
    Pete
    Che
    Joesteel64
    Last edited by Meier Link; 06-10-2009 at 03:43 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Sounds exciting ^^ I'd love to be a part of it if I could be accepted. Perhaps because I've only been here for a month may go against me?
    Well... here's my application.
    Some shameless suck comments can't go against me right?
    Please Meier Link, you're the best <333

xD

Seriously though.. would be fun ^^. Nice idea!

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Master of the Shadow Key Member elimination KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    This could be fun, I put forth my application for your consideration.

Don't worry, I won't hold grudges against anyone who eliminates me...
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to be in.
    Sounds like some fun. ^^

I was thinking... how about a tiny reward for the last standing members? Like a banner/userbar type thing?

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Tsuna Feesh Member elimination Fate's Avatar
    I hereby nominate myself to be in this elimination! Should prove to be quite fun. To be honest, I had thought about making a Member Elimination, but I didn't know which members to put. Looks like you found a pretty effective way! Maybe you could post every time there's more volunteers in order for us to see who's in or not?

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Sounds good to me UE, I might have someone make one when the game gets close to an end. Also forum staff is able to compete in this one also, seeing they are members too.

Tonight I will make a current list of who is up for eliminations and will post it in the OP of this thread, unless someone wants to remain annomous til the day of the unveiling.
    That being said if you PM me and wish to join and want to stay hidden til game day begins make sure to notate it.

BTW I think it is a given but I will state it so I am not in violation of my own rules, I will be comepeting.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 06-04-2009 at 11:32 AM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

What about nominations, Meier? Can we nominate a member to be in this? Like, they don't know that they'll be in it, but we give reasons to why they should? I bet it'll surprise them!

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Let me think on that one for a few, I really want the people on this elimination to volenteer their selves, that way they know what is going on and are willing to have their name used.

Plus I think if nominations came up then there would be way to many people nominated some of which wouldn't fit the guide lines.

But I am thinking of doing this on a yearly basis, this time of year of course. Someone recently asked if there where any events that went on in the summer time, I think this would be a good start of a tradition.

United, we move as one

My awards:

We have quite a few elimination threads going on now. Maybe by the end of the summer, we can ahve all the winners compete in a Finals Elimination? of course, we'd have members compete with characters, but that might make it interesting... Then again, we might need to have a few more elimination threads if this does become possible.

I feel epic... Member elimination Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Okay, this sounds like fun! Is this okay for the application? Or should I PM you? Either way, I'd like to join this!

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    All requests to partisipate should be in by 11:59p.m. June 13th US central time. Any requests after that time and date will be denied instantly.
    DENIED INSTANTLY. So dramatic. You are awesome, you know that?

Of course, I can't compete; I would be too bitter when I got voted out. In fact, I would probably kill the member who eliminated me. I'm so evil. They'd be obliterated!! But I like the sound of voting for members vs. characters. Meier Link vs. Sephiroth! Who would win?!

I nominate Soldier #819, if we're nominating. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Member elimination Treize's Avatar
    I think I want to participate too. This kind of reminds me of that member competition thing Fishie started a while back. I think that was better than just a plain voting elimination, but unfortunately it was never finished. I'll probably be eliminated pretty quickly, but it could be some fun. Count me in.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Angelicos Member elimination Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance
    I'll give it a shot!
    (Will hopefully not be annihilated within 10 seconds)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    But I like the sound of voting for members vs. characters. Meier Link vs. Sephiroth! Who would win?!
    As do I!

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

^Wit, Meier says you need a post count of 125 or higher. I think it's got to do with popularity, seeing as how people with low posts generally are unknown to others.

I feel epic... Member elimination Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    That, or someone who deleted their old account, and... started again?

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Meier, I think you have to make it clear, as if it isn't clear enough already, for all the people out there who want to be in the elimination, that you can't vote for yourself. Just thought we needed that if someone decides to steer the votes their way by themselves.

Asking all the personal questions. Member elimination RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Count me in we all know that i will come out the victor....NOT haha but count me in nonetheless.
    I agree with Feyz as well no voting for oneself and it will have to be limited to one post per member a day like usual.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 06-04-2009 at 03:03 PM.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Master of the Shadow Key Member elimination KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Judging by the fact I have the lowest post count of the current contenders, I'm doubting my chances of not be voted out last. Ah well, it's just for fun......right?.......
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    Count me in we all know that i will come out the victor....NOT haha but count me in nonetheless.
    Ah but Dragoon... have you forgotten?! You are Kindness Saviour Dragoon. All that kindness will pay you back soon ;3

And I love UE's suggestion. It's cute. It's awesome. Who wouldn't want a mini trophy?
    If you need a graphics team to drill up some mini banner things, I'm more than willing to participate to being a part of the t.e.a.m. ^^.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Yeah alot has happened since I signed out earlier. Let me try and catch up. I will just go by where I left off earlier.

Fate- Sounds like a fun idea but you are right I think there would have to be some other compotitions where the winners could all be a part of the eliminations. Possibly a sig designing contest like we used to have. Not sure I will have to put some more thought into it.

Taco, wuss. Also S would have to nominate hisself.

Ralz, just by posting here saying you want in is application enough.

Squall333, Yeah I kind of thought the same thing when trying to get this post together. Maybe this one will be able to be completed though.

Oblivion, as Fate said you have to have a post count of 150+, if some how you manage to complete this before the dead line then I think it would be ok. Just try not to spam the hell out of the forum trying to reach that number.

Fate again, you make a good point, but then again you also have to look at the swing side anyone will be able to vote. So even outsiders can sway the course of the game. I will have to think a little bit more on this one. There will be a daily post limitation though, should help out a little bit. More then likely it will be set up to where one can not vote for oneself. Possibly even a penalty could occure. Who knows.

Dragoon, you never know, but in all reality it is all for fun.

Keyblader, see my responce to Dragoon.

Kilala, might have to work something out with you on this one and use your art skills. Maybe a Kilala / UE team up for winning and runner up banners.

Ok I am going to try and peice together a current list of contenders now.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I do what you can't. Member elimination Sasquatch's Avatar
    Alright, I'm in.

I can almost guarantee that I will be quickly voted out by two specific members, but at least it'll be interesting, and I'll see what happens when some of the rest of the competitors have a few more points (mine).

Plus, I might come in and vote. I usually stay out of voting issues that include me (annual awards, etc.), but I'd feel like an ass if I voted, but didn't put myself on the chopping block.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Taco, wuss. Also S would have to nominate hisself.
    No one calls me a wuss! I take that as a personal challenge! That, coupled with the fact that I can't nominated S () means I'm in! You will be obliterated!! Prepare yourself! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Thats good, I figured that might get you going. By the way when you volenteer yourself to be put into the pit there is no backing out or Hellfire will obliterate you! There I even gave you a job Taco.

By the way the list has been updated and if I missed you please let me know.

United, we move as one

My awards:

So when does this competition actually begin, Meier?

Synthesized Ascension Member elimination Zardoch's Avatar
    I might as well join. Should be interesting to see infidels reveal to me who is with or against my empire.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Member elimination RagnaToad's Avatar
    Great initiative.

Count me in.

(5 word post ftw!)
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Quote Originally Posted by Feyz View Post
    So when does this competition actually begin, Meier?
    As of right now I think it will go live on the 14th, sometime during the day. Just depends on if I have time to give it the green light this weekend.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Bananarama Member elimination Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm in.

I'm also fully expecting to get the axe relatively quickly since I've been around forever and don't really know many of the newer folks. Then again, I do tend to surprise.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che
    If Pete's in I'm in. YEAH BABY lets DO this.

Meier, how many people are you gonna let into this elimination? Too many members mean that it will take an extremely long time, given the condition that we can only vote once a day. It that's the case, maybe we can up the voting, or perhaps reduce the starting points?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast