Thread: science fair project..

science fair project..

I have a science fair project due this wednesday, like always i ignored it and tried to avoid doing it. yeah my mistake. I really need it or my grade will go down. I chose to do it on food, fried food & whats better than Cheeseburgers!! 3 simple cheeseburgers from Jack in the box/Mc donalds/and BK. so i was planning to just leave them in room temp for a month and try and figure out which one would have the least amount of mold (kinda gross) but pretty simple, yet i didnt bother to take the time to do it . Well does anyone have an idea of which one will have the most amount of mold & the least???
    or any ideas of what i can do??
    HELP PLZ!
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I still say the different mints in diet cola is a better choice because it's faster, otherwise it's bulls**t time

Try to convince your teacher to let you change the topic.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-04-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I still say the different mints in diet cola is a better choice because it's faster, otherwise it's bulls**t time Try to convince your teacher to let you change the topic.
    but what if she says no and i wasted my time on the mint one too? i think either way im screwed. this is what i get haha im thinking of just giving up, but i know i cant so ill try to just get this one done asap
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow that is actually the easiest one I have heard in a while for being a "do my homework for me" question.

Essentaly, meat molds slower then bread, vegitables are prone to mold too. So ignore the meat and go with the larger burger with the most vegitables and more bread.

Then again why would you want to let a burger sit and rot for a month?
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I never had to do a science fair project in High school,

You'll just have to try and do one or the other tonight and see what she says tomorrow. For which one molds faster, it depends on what burgers you're using and which one has more crap on it I guess maybe the types of bread too.

EDIT: Listen to Meier

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Bananarama science fair project.. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, you're in luck. Buy the burgers tomorrow, and just leave them out so they get cold. Don't put them in the fridge or freezer. Make up all your data and you'll be fine. Those things WILL NOT age because they're chock full of preservatives. Just make sure you buy simple hamburgers though.

12-Year Old McDonald's Hamburger, Still Looking Good | A Hamburger Today

You can thank me later.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Welp, not eating Mcdonalds today.

Bananarama science fair project.. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I feel pretty grimey because I HAD to pick some up before work. No other fast food places on the way with a drive thru, and we desperately need to go shopping here.

The sad/ funny thing about that pic though is that the old one looks better than the new one.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! science fair project.. Tallulah's Avatar
    Collect the nutritional information from each fast-food joint, and compare and contrast the fat content, calorie content, carb and protein content etc. Simples.

Also, throw a taste test in there as well, and what you, and preferably others, think of the burgers themselves.

I do what you can't. science fair project.. Sasquatch's Avatar
    I'd go with Tallulah on this.

There are commercials on constantly about how Subway is healthy, or about how McDonald's salads are healthy, or about how the new menu at Taco Bell is healthy. So do a little research for yourself -- get the nutritional information and compare them. Find out how much it would take to make a decent meal (as in, one taco ain't gonna do it), compare NI, and present that.

If you really wanted to BS, you could come in with some crap like "I've eaten Taco Bell "Fresco" meals once a day, every day for the last month, and I've lost/gained x-amount of pounds."

EDIT: Unless you meant "this Wednesday" as "tomorrow". In that case, it was due yesterday, and you're screwed.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 01-07-2010 at 11:53 AM.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

haha well i just made it all up and turned it in a day late because my teacher left and all this junk happened, well im ganna get my progect back monday. my fingers are crossed hopefuly im not screwed
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 science fair project.. chrono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Wish i could help you thread starter but mold is not my area of expertise.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana