Thread: Mean welcome

Mean welcome

Hello. I use to be in this FC. I’ve been gone a few years. I wanted to drop by and say hi. I messaged Rini Aryana and was ignored. Messaged again about 20 minutes later and was ignored and than Rini put her busy on. I thought this was really rude. I wanted Rini to invite me to the FC LS, Rini ignored that also.

I don’t think I did anything for Rini to be that way towards me. Not cool.

Blog Entries
    I have no idea what any of that means.

Sometimes, if you leave something for a long period of time, people forget who you are and tend to lose touch. Maybe this person pruned their friends list or whatever and saw a name they didn't recognize messaging them. Personally, I would have stopped after the first message didn't get a response.

I also have no idea who Rini Aryana is or what FC LS is.

Good luck?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I have no idea what any of that means.

Sometimes, if you leave something for a long period of time, people forget who you are and tend to lose touch. Maybe this person pruned their friends list or whatever and saw a name they didn't recognize messaging them. Personally, I would have stopped after the first message didn't get a response.

I also have no idea who Rini Aryana is or what FC LS is.

Good luck?

I would stop after the first message, but sometimes people don’t see messages on FFXIV. I didn’t know this person was intentionally ignoring me until they put their busy on. Which I thought was very rude. I was asking a simple question and even if they had never known me in their life they could have answered.

It’s just upsetting to see people treat others bad, sort of like how I was treated. I did nothing to deserve that. I had all the right intentions and she nor anyone should treat others like that.

Blog Entries
    Hello. I also don't know who Rini Aryana is. Also, apologies, but I don't remember you, heh...

TBH, a lot of people from this community have blown me off when I've tried to message them, too. I think you gotta factor in that this is the internet, and people don't really know each other on the internet, they just know what the other person chooses to share. If you don't share a lot, then another user doesn't really know you, and probably will forget who you are. If they forget who you are, and you message them out of the blue, then you seem like a random person that they don't know, messaging them out of the blue, and that probably seems kinda weird to them.

What a fucking weirdo

Blog Entries
    I honestly didn't know people still played FFXIV.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I honestly didn't know people still played FFXIV.
    Its prob the best PVE MMO out there, its going from strength to strength since its release with each expansion, i dont play at the moment myself, but a load of the veterans here play it...

Blog Entries
    I've never been big into the MMOs, to be honest. I would however like some redemption for FFXV. Maybe not take 10 years to develop a game that turns out meh
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Give FFXiV a whirl, if even just for the story, its the best FF has done since FFX if ya ask me

chocolateer Mean welcome 01habbo's Avatar
    The latest expansion Shadowbringers has some amazing story telling, if you like the classic Final Fantasy job system, I think you will really enjoy this, especially if you have little time. I find it to be really casual friendly, I can cancel my sub any time and jump in again at any time and I don't feel like I have really missed anything.

Hey yo want to talk about FFXIV take it to the appropriate area.

Also want to flame bait a member I have never heard of is a great way to get trolling and flame baiting warnings.

Now that have said that, :: slaps Nix on the wrist:: I have to ask what the holy jebus you are talking about on this forum?

Are you trying to necro post a member that we dont even know existed? Or am I just that oblivious to 1 person that only has 2 posts here talking to someone else that might have less?
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: