Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love Day Plans?

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

Love Day Plans?

What're yours, if you have any?

I don't really need an excuse to make a day more special than others, but I always seem to fall into the hype and end up buying my partner a lot of chocolate along with a couple of gifts and vice versa. Anyway, I'm not particularly romantic and never really have been so I've always struggled for ideas, but this year we've got the day set.
    We're going to the cinema and he's booked us a table at a restaurant where we had our first date, then home time to exchange gifts and do other obvious things that all other couples will be. So, what're you doing? Got a date? Going full out romantic, or chilling it through with your partner like me? Not got a date, still got plans? It's a new thread to post in, yay!

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Registered User Love Day Plans? Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate Valetine's day >_>;. Last year was okay, though.

I'll probably just chill for most of the day. I might go and see my Dad, 'cause Valentine's day is the day which my Grandad died, so Dad'll probably want some company.

Other than that, I'll do nothing, and it'll probably be a shite day. >.>;

Everytime I see this thread I kinda think yeah it'll be ok but it usually isn't.

Following a recent and painful break up (his choice, would never have been mine) I will be staying at home and no doubt end up crying or something.

I feel like I'm a cliche...

Vagabond Thief Love Day Plans? Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont usually do anything. I'm always single so whatever LOL. Plus I have no idea if i'm working. But if i'm not i'll prob just clean the house and play some games. It's just a normal day for me. But I honestly think this day dosen't have true meaning anymore,it's just anotehr of one of those holidays that has become more for retailers.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

karl Brown Love Day Plans? Vincent Heart's Avatar
    didnt have school so the day is going to be fun. im going to play some ff7 and thats about it well and clean but it still fun lol.

Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!
    Going to Egypt...What's better than seeing some triangle, old, dusty rocks?
    Maaaaaaan....That's stinks!

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer

Govinda
    Same old same old. My bee eff and I turn Love Day into an excuse to buy one another CDs and books. We make cards and go out somewhere to eat. It gives me an excuse to berate him into paying for the meal. Might check out a movie too.

But it's not really a huge day. We've moved Love Day to the 9th, as it's Evan's birthday on the 14th and we're both working. His birthday party has been moved too.

We're not into fluffy lovehearts, and we don't need an excuse to have more-interesting-than-usual sex. But getting new CDs and books is always nice, as is a meal in a nice restaurant.

Spread the love!

Dark Knight Love Day Plans? Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar
    Sigh...I just wait aorund for my boyfriend to buy me something,
    *Read Further On Your Own Will*

Then I treat him to..."desert"
    SPOILER!!:

Blog Entries
    I don't have a girlfriend, so this year for Valentine's Day, I get to save money and make money by working. Yippee! Actually, I'm not bummed out about it at all, as I'm not really actively searching for someone to be with, only to leave for another state months down the road when I go to a university. Although my manager keeps trying to find someone for me, it's quite humorous, lol. So yeah, those are my plans, or lack thereof.

*waits for Polk to post his plans with his gf*
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Dr. Prof. Failstrom Love Day Plans? Dr_Flea's Avatar
    Well my boss gave me the day off but being single thats kinda pointless.

So i'll probably end up getting blind with my mate who recently became single where we will probably end up going to subway or macdonalds and make complete arses of ourselves......

Actually we will probly have a coupla drinks hire out some horror movies and write randome phrases in his alphabet fridge magnets.

~Dr_Flea~

Air from my lungs. Love Day Plans? Violet's Avatar
    Eat chocolate.. play games.. sit back. There's nothing I CAN do on this day until Nathan gets his butt over here. I honestly don't really care much about the holiday. I see it as an excuse for little 13 yr old girls to reveal their crushes to the boys they like.

That's pretty much what it is actually, but hey I guess it's a good time of the year for high school students also...
    SPOILER!!:

Asking all the personal questions. Love Day Plans? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    I'll will spoil my wife first with some flowers and then i will make a treasure hunt giving her lots of riddles and puzzles to her final destination where her present will be waiting not sure what that will be yet maybe a piece of jewllery she loves her diamonds and gold and then ill cook her a special dinner although i do cook a lot this one will be special with some candles etc and then ill give a foot massage a back rub with some oils and a neck rub maybe even play with her hair. So yeah mine will be pretty special
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I don't see how Valentines Day has anything to do with children, since it's a day pretty much directly connected with sex these days. I wasn't really that keen on Valentines a few years ago, but now that I have somebody to celebrate it with my opinion has changed a little. I don't think it's that important, but I do think it's fun to swap gifts and chocolate on that day. I don't know anybody who admitted to having a crush on somebody on that particular day, but I'm sure it probably does happen.

Dragoon, I have a load of massage oils as well, so I might use that this year, too. Only thing is, my partner gets sleepy when I massage him, so I have to slap him to keep him awake.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Asking all the personal questions. Love Day Plans? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Lmao Chez Daja my partner does the same she likes to fall asleep usually i give her a massage every now and again. I can't stand them my back is so full of knots in my muscles that it kills when someone tries to give me a massage and my feet are to ticklish.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Registered User Love Day Plans? winterborn86's Avatar
    Me and my partner don't normally make a fuss of it, we get each other a card and a couple of small presents teddies, chocs that sorta thing and we order a take away in the eve as well, but we order alot of take away so it's not like it's a special treat or anything, but this year is going to suck cos we have to go to his nan's, sisters, ruby wedding anniversary, full of old people and screaming kids running around the place, finder buffet and possibly a magician for the kiddies, I would rather be at home

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

No girlfriend currently, so it'll be just another day for me. No big deal, Valentine's is a joke anyway.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

I'm more and likely going out with my girlfriend Mary Jane. And later in the night masturbate using my own tears as lubrication.

Courage, Character, Confidence. Love Day Plans? Lunasa's Avatar
    I'm currently in a complicated sort of relationship/not relationship at the moment, but I'm going to be away from him for that weekend(STUPID TRACK MEET), so I intend to move it to Thursday night. But interest has been waning of late, so who knows. Whatever's in my mind Wednesday, I intend to carry it out.

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

Registered User Love Day Plans? Lady Rika's Avatar
    Ugh...I hate this stupid f***ing fake halmark holiday im not even playing. What im going to do is dress up in all black, I mean blacker than black and make rotting paper hearts to hang up all over my room. Im sure my mummy will buy me flowers and such and I'll get something for her but I am quite glad that love day is going to not be on a school day.
    Im always a big emo kid on valentines day anyways. T^T

valentine's was b4 hallmark's existence...eh w/e
    SPOILER!!:

hahaha i'm not sure...maybe my husband will take me somewhere...(eventhough we used to travel alot right now)... but i would love to if he really is... i just hoping that he will be more romantic than before lol

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Love Day Plans? Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    *waits for Polk to post his plans with his gf*
    I'm going to go ahead and say **** you right away. You KNOW we broke up. It's painful to think about.

Anyway, I'm probably going to spend my day just doOH WHY JENNA FISCHER WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??? I KNOW THAT YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO ME IN FACT I'M LEANING ON YOU WHILE I'M TYPING THIS, BUT EMOTIONALLY YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME. WE'RE IN DIFFERENT PLACES, YOU AND I, SO I GUESS WE CANNOT BE TOGETHER. BUT I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU, JENNA FISCHER. I LOVE YOU. EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST MY PILLOW.

Oh! I'll probably be working. Or if not that, I'll go see the new Friday the 13th movie. Who needs love when you have cheesy slasher flicks?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

I see that these forum-goers don't get into the spirit of Valentine's day very much. It's no matter to me since I don't find anything special about it either. The only thing that day is good for is to act as a miniature Halloween. Sometimes, people give out candy hearts, chocolate, or mints, which is what makes the day worth anything to me. You don't even get a day off for it, so screw Valentine's day! Go get me a holiday, and then I'll appreciate you more.

Anyway, I have no plans for the 14th. Maybe go to a friend's house or stay at home to work at the most.

Bananarama Love Day Plans? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've got a fridge full of beer, two perfectly good working hands and the internet. I'm set

It's easier to just avoid all the nonsense that comes with the day. It's like "oh shit, I have to love you more TODAY." That being said, I've gotten a raw deal from every girl I've dated. I'd spring for some nice stuff, and I'd get some no-effort things. Oh well.

And while guys shower girls with gifts on Valentines Day, it's only fair that March 14 is Steak and Blowjob Day. Simply put, she cooks him a steak dinner and gives him a spit shine. It's all about reciprocating.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Love Day Plans? Tallulah's Avatar
    I have purposely asked my boyfriend not to make a fuss of me on Valentine's Day at all, and that includes no card. This is in part to save him money, and also because I have been screwed over so many times because of this holiday, including some d!ck throwing the Valentine's card I got him out of the classroom window when I was fifteen. Not to mention, my granddad got sick and died of a stroke about three years ago around this time. So I don't really feel like celebrating this time of year.

Even though I'm with someone I love, Valentine's Day leaves me cold. Why should you set aside just one day to prove you love someone?

★Twilight Vanquisher★ Love Day Plans? MakotoKin's Avatar
    Not really a huge event for me and my girlfriend. Generally speaking we'll get each other a little small gift, I may get her roses for example. Then, we'll go out to eat. Enjoyable in my opinion.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Love Day Plans? Joe's Avatar
    I plan to be doing.......Absolutely Nothing!

I've decided I'm even going to abdicate my role of relationship advice giver, starting...tonight actually. as most of my Negative attitudes about idiotic holiday probably come from...y'know, never actually being with anyone that day...*cough*

But yeah, I'll prolly sit around the house, and chill, or I might go to the mall and try to make couples uncomfortable! XD That could be loads of fun.

Though, unlike polk, who may be seeing a new slasher flick, I may chill out with the king of old school movies: EVIL DEAD. Seriously, that is the single most Awesome Win-filled horror Ever.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nuttin'. -_-;;

I have a growing dislike for Valentines Day that started a year ago. On my TFF birthday. *double -_-;;*

Meh, if I meet someone in the next few days *highly unlikely* and we fall in love *very highly almightily unlikely* then I'll have a pleasent day full of... chocolate and laughter.

If I don't *extreamly likely* then I probably spend the day on my PS3 *100% probability with a cherry on top* or cleaning my room *haven't decided if it's a probability or not yet* or... feeling sick everytime my mum and step-dad bump into eachother *most likely*.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I invented Go-Gurt. Love Day Plans? Clint's Avatar
    My plan for Valentine's Day is to figure out what day it's on. It's probably somewhere between Lincoln's birthday and Washington's birthday, but that's a matter of a week and a half. I'm not sure what day it's on, because the calender that I bought only lists the important holidays.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast