Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Love Day Plans?

Not once in my lifetime have I ever been in a relationship with, or even dating, someone when v-day comes about.

However over the past 5 years I've spent every v-day the same. Busting my ass in a packed restaurant. Last year's was especially fun, as it was the biggest restaurant I had worked at to date and we did about 300 people (150 couples) that night.

Note: I use the word fun lightly here. I, just like nearly every other holiday, hate Valentine's Day.
    Last edited by Sean; 02-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.

Just kind of there. Love Day Plans? Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seeing as my girl utterly betrayed me. I'm probably just gonna sit at home on the computer hiding from the world.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Love Day Plans? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    What a stupid holiday, this holiday is bad as Presidents Day. This holiday seems like any other day to me it. So no I don't have any plans for this joke of a holiday.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Asking all the personal questions. Love Day Plans? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Your all big sooks if you ask me lol i've been with my partner for a few years now and we don't do anything exciting like i said in my previous post i like to try and go out of my way to spoil my partner and you guys should go and find some body there is allwys somebody out there for somebody you never know my partner and i pretty much fell in love straight away and have been since got married kids and everything yeah its mushy stuff you guys will get over it lol
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Gingersnap Love Day Plans? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No love for Valentines Day. So sad.

I've got no beef with Valentines Day except when I have to go grocery shopping and the stores are packed. Same thing with Superbowl Sunday, the Saturday before. Made that mistake this year. But yeah, I've been with someone during the holiday and I've been single. It's all good, I get chocolate either way.

Seriously, though, there's chocolate and flowers everywhere, who am I to complain?

This year, I will be spending Valentines Day doing a play. I'll spend the day with my family, who have flown in to see it, and then I'll perform in the evening. It's going to be a good day for me.

Plus, Godiva was having a sale on Christmas chocolate so I ordered some... yeah, I went there. I am not above sending myself chocolate. Because it's tasty.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

big yuna fan Love Day Plans? nra4's Avatar

love day plans?

mine would b to take her out on a date if we r together over a week or longer ill buy her a gift take her outs to movies dinner sleep over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2