Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The longest lasting user name at TFF

The longest lasting user name at TFF

So yeah I am curious, who hold the ultimate title for the longest used user name?

Also we can add to this by posting your old user names and how long you have used them here at TFF (or else where).

I started off here as Ultraweltall (xenogears reference) which lasted all of like 3 weeks and I switched to Meier Link which was something I had used since Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust had been released. Also while here I used Crimson Sorrow for about 2 weeks as a joke played upon the whole Meier Link linage which I also named one of my Rock Band band names.

So far I have used Meier Link here for almost 3 years and used it at three other web forums (over multiple years) for about 10 years.
    You?

As for the longest held TFF user name (semi acitve) I have no clue. I know staff members like Andromeda, Cain Highwind, lococolt, Chez Deja, OceanEyes have had their names for a long time (maybe minus a day or two as a joke). But who holds the title??????
    Last edited by Meier Link; 12-03-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Lady Succubus The longest lasting user name at TFF Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The longest lasting user name at TFF

Fuzz.

Never changed it since day one. Neither has Andromeda, either. Except from Andromeda II to just Andromeda because the first Andromeda changed her name.

I don't even remember all of my user names, but I'll list the ones I used.

Piroblaze (very first one...don't remember when I changed it.)
    Shadow Otenaki
    Kana Mitsu
    Shadow Stalker
    Eve
    Dizzy
    Captain Bravo
    Great Writer Victoria (or something like that)
    Great Writer ____ (can't remember. But I had a few with the great writer prefix)
    Toph Bei Fong (the second longest username i've had.)
    Mistress Sheena
    Mistress Victoria

...God damn I had a lot. In no particular order, and I don't know how long I've had them.
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-03-2010 at 10:42 PM.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) The longest lasting user name at TFF che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had the username Chad since May? o.O Wow, where did the time go?

Now i'm depressed because the next time I realize it I'll be 30.

FFUUUU

Zell_Cloud > DragonBlade > DB > Sean > Dirgon > Sean

The Dirgon bit was re-registering after THIS account was banned. Cain later merged the two for me.

I think that was my order, at least. I remember registering as DragonBlade, but deciding I wanted to be Zell_Cloud (I was 14, stfu) so I decided to make a second account. I remember lying to..... oh my god what was his name... Omega... something... I think....

Anyways, I wanted to change my name to DragonBlade, but it was taken. I lied to Omega, who was changing my user name for me, and said that I talked to the guy who had DragonBlade and he said I could have it.

Ahhhh, good times.

But seriously, Fuzz would have the longest. S comes to mind, as well, though I don't see him post often.

SERIOUSLY WHAT WAS HIS NAME OMG BRB MUST CHECK EBG >_<

Edit: True Omega /doh
    Last edited by Sean; 12-03-2010 at 11:06 PM.

アズテオル The longest lasting user name at TFF Azuteor's Avatar

When I first came here, I was R4gN@r0k_C40s (Ragnarok Chaos). I think it was like that...I based the name off of the manga, Ragnarok, which is also an MMORPG. The main hero in the manga is called Chaos. I remember alternating lower and upper cased letters with symbols that resembled a certain letter of the alphabet. I thought it was cool. Yeahhhh yeahhh. >>;

Some members made fun of me for it and I then changed it to Asuka. I also got made fun of for that as well. I was just looking for a cool Japanese name to use as a username. Later did I realize that Asuka is a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

During my leadership of God's Sanctuary and Seekers of Illumination (Light Club), I was known as Suzu Kitamura. That name is derived from a character in Peacemaker Kurogane. One of my friends started calling me Suzy, lol.

I had Balmung, a dotHack character, for a while, but someone got all butthurt, gave me bad rep, and said that I demeaned it in some way. *shrugs*

Now I have Azuteor. I don't plan on changing that name anytime soon.
    Last edited by Azuteor; 12-03-2010 at 11:42 PM.

The Quiet One The longest lasting user name at TFF Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it's probably accurate that Fuzz has had his name the longest. He was Fuzz when I joined and more than likely he was Fuzz when he started the place up 11 or 12 some odd years ago.

I've certainly had mine for quite sometime. Like Shadow said, I originally was Andromeda II because someone else had the name at the time. She eventually changed her name and I took up the moniker. I don't remember when that was, but that was within my first year of being here.

Along with my name, my avatar has been pretty consistent. I've only changed it three times, though the third was just modification of the original to put the cat ears on. So it was pretty much the same. I have consistency. ^^

I wonder if anyone remembers or can guess what my first avatar was. I didn't have it for long since back then you had to have 200 posts to have a custom avatar and I cleared that in about a week. My second avatar only last a few days longer before what I have now came sans the cat ears of course. The cat ears came a few years afterward.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

I've been Rocky since I joined, check my join date brahs.

and that custom avatar thingie took me like a year to clear I still carried my Rock Howard avy though for the longest time, nowadays idgaf.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Yeah, Fuzz. Also, Cain Highwind I remember being Cain Highwind back when I joined, and I'm pretty sure it's never been changed. S did change his sn to Gooku Hooku for a bit though. Yeah, lococolt04 was always lococolt04, and Merlin... no wait, Merlin was like Tyber Slverhand or some damn thing. Yup, and True Omega. And Omega Gear, for that matter. And Mike.

Me = Telegraph>Uncle Tom>Tom>Telegraph>Taco Del Fish>Tele Taco>Calamity Taco>Gusto Gummi>Taco>Hellfire>Telegraph. Uncle Tom because I had just become an uncle. Then I found out that was racist, and dropped the "uncle." Then went back to Telegraph, and some other guy took the Tom sn and disappeared. Also, there used to be some other user by the sn of Taco who I think posted less than 100 times and disappeared, and Ceasar nixed him so I could have that sn. Then I changed it to Hellfire because I'm a jackass. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Shake it like a polaroid picture The longest lasting user name at TFF RagnaToad's Avatar

I think I've had it since like 6 months after I joined the forums.

I was Ragnarok in the beginning, I think originally because of the sword in FF IX, but I liked the Norse mythical origin of the word too.

Some friend called me a 'toadhead' at the time because of my haircut. So I combined those words and changed my username to my current one. Haven't changed it since.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Bass Player Extraordinaire The longest lasting user name at TFF Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    Fuzz.

Never changed it since day one. Neither has Andromeda, either. Except from Andromeda II to just Andromeda because the first Andromeda changed her name.

I don't even remember all of my user names, but I'll list the ones I used.

Shadow Otenaki
    Kana Mitsu
    Shadow Stalker
    Eve
    Dizzy
    Captain Bravo
    Great Writer ____ (can't remember. But I had a few with the great writer prefix)
    Mistress Sheena
    Mistress Victoria

...God damn I had a lot. In no particular order, and I don't know how long I've had them.
    It was Great Writer Fuji. Don't ask how I remember this, but things like this are why I'm gonna win at Jeopardy one day.

Also, I've had a fair few usernames, but I think I'm set with Joe. It's what everyone calls me anyway!
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

This ain't no place for no hero The longest lasting user name at TFF Tiffany's Avatar

I've had Tiffany since uh... 2004 I think? I think? I was Rinoa2002 when I first joined. I was oh-so-inventive back in tha day.

ETA - I've had my Avy for a long time as well. Can't remember when I changed it last, and seems a shame to change it now when I've had it the same for so long.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 12-04-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Yeah, it's probably accurate that Fuzz has had his name the longest. He was Fuzz when I joined and more than likely he was Fuzz when he started the place up 11 or 12 some odd years ago.
    There was actually a TFF before that. There was some downtime for around a year, maybe two where there weren't any forums/site up. I forgot. But I think his name was Fuzz then, too.

Magically Delicous The longest lasting user name at TFF Merlin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    no wait, Merlin was like Tyber Slverhand or some damn thing.
    Yeah I had a stint as Tyrbane Silverhand. Some douchebag immediately registered with the name Merlin and started trolling/flaming. His account was deleted and I had the name locked so nobody but me could use it. ^_^ Fun times.

Since I joined, not nearly as long as most though.

Blog Entries

I've only changed mine once and it was for about a week. Didn't feel right so I changed it back. I'll be amazed if anyone (except maybe Merlin) remembers what I'd had it changed to. I think it'd be a little silly for me to change it now since it's how everyone knows me. Not that I don't like the name, but I did come up with it (well, lift it from my then-favorite movie) almost a decade ago.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Tsuna Feesh The longest lasting user name at TFF Fate's Avatar

The forum holds the title of having the longest-lasting name. Hasn't it always been The Final Fantasy? =p

For me, it's changed a lot, I think. Went from Thief to Keldric to Fayt Leingod to Fayt to Fate to Feyz and back to Fate. I'm keeping this one, though. I don't wanna lose it again. >w<

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Registered User The longest lasting user name at TFF Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Agh, lets see.

FFX_FFX-2Aholic
    Cheeky Monkey
    Firefly
    Miss Murder
    Whisper
    Queen Gothica
    Faith
    Olwen
    Dystopia
    Halie
    DuckiE
    Aeris

And I'm certain that I've had more, but those are the ones I remember. Mainly because some of them are painfully embarrassing *cough, FFX_FFX-2Aholic, cough*, but what can I say, I was 11 years old when I joined here. I was a noob. >.>;

The longest lasting user name at TFF ZRO's Avatar

Been ZRO since I joined, gonna be ZRO till I drop. Most people don't see me outside of the Cult anymore (I've been energetic the past few days!), but those who knew me back in my days on (prepare to shudder) SquareUltima knew me by the same name as well, till they convinced me to come over here. My Avatar and sigs tend to change over time...tho, I think they've been same now for a good 3 or 4 years...kinda stopped doing sigs and stuff...really should get back on to that, was actually starting to get decent at it. >_<;

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had Unknown Entity since I joined in 2008. I doubt I'll ever change though. Apparently it's a popular name online, and I didn't know until multiple months after I signed up to here and a few other places - I just thought it was the final boss name in Legend, and had no idea it had something to do with WoW (?).

I guess Fuzz has the longest standing name here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistess Victoria
    Shadow Otenaki
    Kana Mitsu
    Shadow Stalker
    Eve
    Dizzy
    Captain Bravo
    Mistress Sheena
    Mistress Victoria
    Quite the collection... I kinda miss Toph, even though she could be meeean. ;-; xP <3

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

This ain't no place for no hero The longest lasting user name at TFF Tiffany's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZRO View Post
    Been ZRO since I joined, gonna be ZRO till I drop. Most people don't see me outside of the Cult anymore (I've been energetic the past few days!), but those who knew me back in my days on (prepare to shudder) SquareUltima knew me by the same name as well, till they convinced me to come over here. My Avatar and sigs tend to change over time...tho, I think they've been same now for a good 3 or 4 years...kinda stopped doing sigs and stuff...really should get back on to that, was actually starting to get decent at it. >_<;
    I always love the random throwbacks to SU while reading things. Yep, have to say I've never seen a username change on you either.

Registered User The longest lasting user name at TFF xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

Rinoa for about 2 years in which time i very rarely came on here.
    Then changed it to xXx Rikku xXx and had this one for about 2 month now?
    Some people say Poland is like the Mexico of Europe...I don't know what that means, but I like it!! - Chris :')

Registered User The longest lasting user name at TFF Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The longest held username would be a good category in the TFF awards. And the longest avatar, etc.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. The longest lasting user name at TFF Polk's Avatar

If there's an award for longest use of a username involving an American President, I think I'd win it. I've gone James K. Polk > Polk > James K. Polk > Polk.

I'm thinking about changing my name to Sexxxygurl69 though.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    I'm thinking about changing my name to Sexxxygurl69 though.
    I support this.

The longest lasting user name at TFF rJ floW's Avatar

rJ floW since aug 2001

suck it!

SAME avatar too btw!
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Registered User The longest lasting user name at TFF winterborn86's Avatar

I've had my name since I joined back in 2008 (I think it was) so I don't win

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Phoenix > EvilNix > Gladiator (for like a weekend) then back to EvilNix > nix > "che" > nix

Possibly more, but i cant remember... im here a decade in 3 monthish

I might mix it up again soon, im freaky like that! but i must keep the "nix", or must I?

You decide !!!!

In the LIGHTNING ROUND!!!!!!

The Old Skool Warrior The longest lasting user name at TFF LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I've had Tiffany since uh... 2004 I think? I think? I was Rinoa2002 when I first joined. I was oh-so-inventive back in tha day.

ETA - I've had my Avy for a long time as well. Can't remember when I changed it last, and seems a shame to change it now when I've had it the same for so long.
    I think you changed it when you came back from your disappearing act, what with the kiddo and all. So it's been quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Phoenix > EvilNix > Gladiator (for like a weekend) then back to EvilNix > nix > "che" > nix

Possibly more, but i cant remember... im here a decade in 3 monthish

I might mix it up again soon, im freaky like that! but i must keep the "nix", or must I?

You decide !!!!

In the LIGHTNING ROUND!!!!!!
    Don't let me decide. You probably won't like the consequences.

And yeah, aside from a three-day span where a bunch of us went on some crazy rampage of confusing the hell out of people, my username has been the same since I got here. Fuzz definitely wins this little contest, though.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Bananarama The longest lasting user name at TFF Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I vote Richard Nixon... suck it, Polk.

Oh the ole list of names.
    lionheart2001 > Tony Leone > Pete > lionheart2001 (for retro goodness) > and then Pete for once and for all
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Soup Kitchen Jerk. The longest lasting user name at TFF Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I vote Richard Nixon... suck it, Polk.
    I have nothing left to live for
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast