Thread: Local police deparment corruption/failure

Ayyye Local police deparment corruption/failure Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Local police deparment corruption/failure

Welp, wasn't going to come back, but need to show this to as many people as possible. I avoided intelligent discussion because I understand there's not much evidence and much of what I know is from my own experiences and people I know, so it doesn't hold up in a court of law, so I don't want any discussion like that.

Watch this video first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0qAo9_uEc

Now let's discuss. To sum it up, my friend's mother was found dead by her husband hanging from a ceiling fan. The coroners report found that she couldn't have tied the knot herself from the chair used to do the hanging. There were pictures taken the night before of her with bruises around her neck and forehead. There was a text message from her to her friend around a year ago asking her to press for investigations if anything were ever to happen to her because "he has killed before".

The local police department has more or less ruined any evidence and called it a suicide. However, people that knew her knew that she was VERY against the idea of suicide and loved her family far too much to do something like that. I understand that anything can happen to cause a person to kill themselves, but it just doesn't make sense. This happened a day or two before her son's birthday.

Also, her husband? He was the ex-chief of police for the town AND he happens to be close childhood friends with the current police chief.

Now, I don't have to explain why this deserves SOME investigation and why the whole thing is a conflict of interest, but still, it goes on. I'm not willing to jump to conclusions and throw too many accusations around...but just watch and make up your own mind.

Please share this with as many people as possible, the more exposure, the better. Her family want exposure and they want investigation. The more awareness, the more someone actually ABLE to investigate my come around.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Local police deparment corruption/failure noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    F*ck da Po-lice.

Registered User Local police deparment corruption/failure Cyric's Avatar
    I think they've already made a movie about this on life time.

Death Before Dishonor Local police deparment corruption/failure Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    THIS IS MY SHEEEEETTTT

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!