Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The little things that drive you crazy.

Registered User The little things that drive you crazy. Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Wotsits- not the nice cheesy corn snack, but those annoying fake girls that wear 6lbs of orange foundation and mascarra, with badly bleached hair, and exactly the same clothes as all their friends. I call them wotsis after seeing Alan Carr doing standup and calling them that- their foundation is the exact same colour as one! They are very narrow-minded, sneer at you for being different, and probably have STI going as theyre always out to get some.
    And it's funny, too... because most of them don't put the foundation on their necks, so it's like... orange face, white neck. lolz.

Anyhoo... that^ and this drives me 'round the bend...

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    5. People who throw a hissy fit over the words "gay" and "retard". I just hate it. It might not be the right word to use, and it might not be sensitive to someone's own situation, but I'm not gonna stop from using them. People who use those words, 95% of the time do not mean them offensively, but rather to express their distaste for a situation, such as "that's gay," if something is seen as below their standards or expectations or "that's retarded," if a situation does not make sense or is just plain stupid. No harm no foul. Now quit crying about it.
    I mean, seriously. It's not meant to offend anybody. Sometimes it just slips >.>;. They're very common insults these days, and sure, they can be quite hurtful, but not half as offensive as some annoying people make them out to be.

The little things that drive you crazy. Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    1. When someone makes me look foolish.

2. Rudeness for no apparent reasoning.

3. People who talk themselves up esp. in terms of sexual performance esp. when they were lying about it esp. when I find that out personally.

4. Spam; the email. **** spam.

And

5. A good majority of Obama supporters, who, when there candidate won ran through and manage to tell my roommate to open the door so they could tell me Obama won. I'm a McCain supporter. I was having sex with an Obama supporter, we called it early so we could get my room to ourselves. Which leads me to the next thing that pisses me off.

6. According to the roommate contract my Mormon roommate wrote, I'm not allowed to have sex in a room I pay good money for each year. Same goes for Alcohol and buds, which are understandable, but she acts like I would sexile her or have sex with her in the room. I don't need to do either, she isn't in the room all the time.
    Last edited by Rinoa.Heartilly; 11-14-2008 at 04:29 AM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    People who don't turn the lights off after they're done in a room. It's different if you're doing an errand and will be back in a five minutes, but why leave a light on UPSTAIRS for hours if you're downstairs?! TURN. IT. OFF.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

People who whine and complain about every aspect of their lives and themselves. Instead of doing all that, change things! Or take a good look around you, there are many that have it much worse than most of us could ever imagine.

Courage, Character, Confidence. The little things that drive you crazy. Lunasa's Avatar
    In my opinion, Beth, sex in a dorm room wouldn't exactly be.... romantic? Too easy to get walked in on.

Things that bug me...

- Tapping randomly on something. MAD ANNOYING. I have like spidey-senses or something.

- Talking behind my back. I can't stand it in the LEAST. I'd rather be told to my face and actually, I'm downright pleasant when you tell me to my face because at least it's a concrete wall in that we obviously don't like each other, rather than creating a load of drama like SOME girls in my hallway do. It's so stupid. If you don't like me, tell me to my face, and I'll know to nix you of my plans list and we'll peacefully never speak again. Actually, I might say hi to you in passing. That's only because we know where we stand with each other. Thus we can be like the browsing classmate acquaintance. I'd rather that, believe me.

- People who don't accept their flaws or refuse constructive criticism to such a fault, that they have to erase every single wrong as if it didn't exist, rather than simply learn from it. It's pretty much sympathy, in that case. Though, if there's general injustice involved, then it ticks me off.
    Last edited by Lunasa; 11-14-2008 at 07:06 PM.

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

I cant stand people who have always done something bigger and better or know someone else who has. You can`t even tell these people about your weekend (especially if you did something great) without them having to make what you did sound like something insignificant, they usually start interupting and talking over you before you are even finished. So that drives me up the wall.... and compulsive liars.

when stores or just any building that has double doors keeps one locked with no indication. This really pisses me off why get double doors if your just gonna keep one of them locked... I;m surprised how often this happens
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

I love to complain

1) People who force or fake laughs in a really obvious way.(my brother does this a lot...it's a big pet peeve of mine XD)
    2) When it's really obvious someone isn't listening to what I'm saying.(for whatever reason...) and then they fake that they're listening.
    3) People using the word 'fag' or calling things 'gay' and then when I call them on it they act like I'm preaching or something.
    4) Slow drivers(don't we all hate them?)
    5) Being woken up earlier than noon on the weekends.
    6) When my mom tells me I should lose weight and then when I lose 5 pounds she acts like I'm anorexic -_-....oh, how she angers me.
    7) When people bring up things I did AGES ago during an argument. (ex: you have crappy memory. Remember when you lost your keys that one time?)
    8) Being ditched at the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND. UGH.
    9) The sound my laptop is making right now
    10) It drives me borderline insane when my pet rabbits bite the wood on my drawers. Everytime I shoo them away they go back like 10 seconds later. I swear they give me white hairs.
    11) Flies. I hate them to death. Almost as much as bees(although I haven't seen any for a while thankfully)
    12) People thinking a crappy show is funny(*cough* Family Guy *cough*). no offense to any Family Guy lovers.
    13) People who stare. I think California has the most irritating starers(is that a word) in the world. I hope they burn in hell!
    14) People who talk about themselves too much.
    15) Really loud laughing(bug sometimes it can be funny)
    16) People LYING TO MY FACE and then denying it. I mean, really.
    17) Cleaning pee off my rabbit's back. Who knows how it got there lol.
    18) People who talk loudly at the movies because they think it makes them look cool.
    19) People using the word 'emo', the worst word to ever be invented.
    20) Going to the post office, the DMV, or school.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I've come to realise I despise few more than those who plot behind my back in groups and aren't open about doing so. But even in numbers I'm rarely beat by those that are that lacking in character.

But seriously, yellow bellied bastards, the lot of them.
    victoria aut mors

I invented Go-Gurt. The little things that drive you crazy. Clint's Avatar
    People who grant impossible wishes in the Make a Wish and Have it Corrupted game. It's as if they have no reasoning. An impossible wish can't possible be granted because it is impossible. Impossible, I tell you. Granting an impossible wish disrupts the natural world. Somehow, there is this impossible thing happening in the real world, and everything possible ceases to exist, because if the possible exists, then the line between "possible" and "impossible" has been contradicted (which is impossible, by the way,) and the universe becomes an "impossible" place.
    Last edited by Clint; 01-06-2009 at 07:10 PM.

The little things that drive you crazy. Exxdeath666's Avatar
    I hate it when my dad acts like I owe him something when he pays for me to go to high school. I mean, it's when I call him on something he's done wrong and he hides behind that damn wall to get out of taking responsibility for his screw-ups. And he tells me not to do that.

Istory was having trouble, what a sad, sad story
    Needed a new leader to restore its former glory
    Where, oh, where was he?
    Where could that mantree be?
    We looked around and then we found the man for you and me!

And now it's...
    Springtime for ExDeath and Istory!
    Jachol is happy and gay!
    We're marching to a faster pace. Look out, here comes the master race!
    The islands are fine lands once more!
    Watch out, Ghido, we're going on tour!

If you or your friend are in need of a reunion with a loved one and have no where else to turn, you know who to call. Only me, the Millenium Earl, can rescue their soul from that wretched God. All you need to do is shout out their name! And remember:

I want YOU to join the Akuma Army!

Dr. Prof. Failstrom The little things that drive you crazy. Dr_Flea's Avatar
    What really pisses me off hmmmmmmm :

People who slack off at work: Ok im a chef so if sombody slacks off during prep times we get analy raped during service and nobody likes that.

People who think im racist: Ok im a white guy and i don't like racism, however when im chilling out with my mates we will say "hey whatsup *****" as a friendly term to one another. what shits me the most is when peope think that by saying that word im somehow a racist. Im not a racist and sure im not going to go up to a bunch of black people i don't know and say that phrase becasue alot of them are sensitive about that word. Yet ive got a few black friends who i will say that too becasue i know them and they know i don't mean it in a racist way.

People who think im "emo" because i have colour in my hair: A one stage i had red streaks in my hair. people said i was an emo for that now i have blonde in my hair and again im apparently emo. i get annoyed and go on a small tangent about music and what i listen to and give them multiple points on how im so far from emo it's not funny.

People who will say they are against somthing and then turn around and make a joke about it: I have a friend who says he hates it when people jhoke around about rape becasue its not funny and blah blah. then about half an hour later he comes out and starts making a joke about rape. i almost smacked him one.

Personality sponges: Ok what i mean by this is this; same friend as about has the annoying habbit of changing his personality to impress the girls who he is intersested in. for example: My mate really liked this girl she was sort of a goth/ rocker looking girl so to impress her he dyed his hair blackblue and got an eyebrow piercing and started to listen to a bit of metal and hard rock. Then when that passed over he liked this other girl who was a hippie and before you could say " hey i like to touch myself at night" he'd gone from tight jeans and band tees to bare foot and hechen pants. and then he started to listen to soft rock and he became a vegetarian and for about 3 weeks refused to wear deoderant becasue he liked the natural smell of the human body and that deoderant polluted the air. Now thats passed hes no longer a vegetarian and i don't think he wants to get dreads anymore and he wears deoderant and he wears shoes i think he still wears the hippie pants though.
    I think that you are who you are and if people don't like you for who you are then meh, i mean don't get me wrong i dated a christian for 2 and a half years so i tried not to swear so much around her and i made and effort to do things she liked to do which included youth group things and other chuch related activities and she did the same for me. we broke up becasue i wasn't a christian in the end but hey we had some good times regaurdless.

At the moment thats it but theres more but im too lazy to type which im sure is someone annoyence somwhere

~Dr_Flea~

People who chew with their mouth open.

This just sends me crazy. Especially with a particular person I work with who seems to always be eating. They lean over my should while I'm working on my computer and eat, mouth open, right by my ear. With all the crunching and food just sloshing around their mouth. I damn near want to punch himin the sternum.

Opinionated people - mostly regarding music and movies.

This could apply to all aspects of life but music is the one thing that seriously gets me red lining.

I know a couple people who think that if people do not listen or watch what they do, then they are wrong. I try to explain 'no, i'm not wrong, I just have a different taste in films and music. But there is no pleasing these peoples, as far as they are concered, you are wrong, your preference is not different, it is simply wrong.
    -They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious-

1: Back seat drivers will tend to make me furious. I have been driving for over 10 years, no wrecks, only a few tickets, and have an impecable sence of direction.

2: The retard who is driving in the speed lane going 10 MPH under the posted speed limit, with either one of the following things going on
    -Talking /Texting on their cell phone
    -Piling mounds of food into their mouths
    -Seat is so far back they can't see over the stearing wheel
    -Looking at my wife with their jaws dropped as I pass them <strike>flipping the bird as I pass </strike> (but I do see it as a compliment also.)

People who barge into convos that they where not invited into and try to voice their opinions.

On a simular note, people who walk up when you are having a conversation with somebody and demand that you drop the conversation to converse with them.

Blatant stupidity, not refering to heriditary or ignorance. I am refering to those people that you tell them 5 different times not to do something and they still do it and wonder why they get hurt doing what you just told them 5 times not to do.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

People who eat loud - You know, the kind of people who will just force food in their mouth and eat incredibly loud. Man, that annoys me!

Rudeness - People who will intentionally be rude for no reason what-so-ever, I think to myself, why?

Loud people - People who are just constantly loud all the time, even when they're talking to someone right next to them, they still feel the urge to speak incredibly loud, and it's so annoying.

Non-stop talking - People who talk NON-STOP mainly about pointless things drives me crazy, even when you tell them to be quiet for a bit, they still continue to talk anyway!

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Govinda
    THAT ****IN' HOE AT THE GYM

I swear to God

She knows who she is

Comes in, hangs around until a crosstrainer is free, hops on and sets it for like 90 minutes. She then picks up a book and sets her phone nearby and spends the next hour and a half barely moving while reading/texting.

Yeah, so, it's her right to exercise. BUT FFS THERE ARE ONLY 5 ****ING CROSSTRAINERS in that miniscule excuse for a gym. 5 crosstrainers, 6 treadmills, and a million crappy bikes and row machines. What right have you, you inane scarved hoebag, to take up one for an hour and a half WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN ****ING DOING ANYTHING?

The day is coming. Iz and Io have spotted you too. Molls says she saw you there last year, still up to your crappy tricks. We will overcome you.

If you are wearing a scarf while on an exercise machine, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Read in the ****ing library.

/rant
    She personifies everything that is wrong with the pathetic and petty world of gym politics.

Yes, petty rant. But she just gets to me with her stupid face. Who seriously reads The Great White Shark Hunt while on a crosstrainer? Rest assured, hoebag, that Hunter S. himself is laughing at you from beyond the grave.

Also, crap grammar, especially in speech. It makes you look like a tard and makes me feel smarter than I actually am, which is good for nobody.

And stinky feet. Ew.
    Last edited by Govinda; 01-30-2009 at 06:24 PM.

People feels like they are something: some of them really loves to talk about themselves only especially about what's going on to their lives, which they thought i am going to have pity on him or her... and when somebody tries to share something about them, he or she will just almost not listening to them or sometimes they might gonna talk so proudly that they are something rather than making them feel fine...it makes me so irrating...

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Asking all the personal questions. The little things that drive you crazy. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Flies drive me crazy you shoo them and they always seem to find the exact position again on your face usually and you swear at them and threaten them.

Lazy ppl who ask you to do something when they're quite capable of doing it themselves.

hanging washing in the wind with a swivel clothes line the bloody clothes line never stays still.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I invented Go-Gurt. The little things that drive you crazy. Clint's Avatar
    I'm very annoyed by people who lack people skills. This group includes some of the regulars on this forum, who find it in their best interest to never be polite, and to always put some sort of smart ass remark in every single one of their posts. Drop the attitudes and grow up. If you can't behave on the internet, then you don't deserve the right to be able to access the internet.

Vagabond Thief The little things that drive you crazy. Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have alot that drives me crazy but i'll keep this simple.
    I hate when people do not signal when driving,for example,theres a rotary off my street well theres 3 lanes at the end of the rotary one is to take a left the middle is to go straight and the right is to take a right. I'm always taking that right but people constantly stop there who are going straight,I know they cant signal but that does drive me insane too cause you can't get around the person to take the right. So I guess people who need to learn the roads and drive a bit better,I also got cut off twice by the same person cause he had no clue where he was going and almost hit me when i was trying to get in the right lane to go to the store. Anyway,I also hate people who cannot type. I know my grammar isn't always perfect but I at least know how to form full sentences. Especially in text..one of my ex friends used to type so bad in texts that I had to call her to understand what she was texting. I think those are the only two things that have been bugging me lately oh but also rude customers,I don't get paid enough to deal with your attitude. Also people who give me weird looks cause i'm a little bit heavier than most people. You know what? i'm not that big. I've seen alot of people a whole lot bigger than me soo leave me alone I like my curves and I have been losing tons of weight so that's none of your business.

Okay I think that's it LOL.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Bananarama The little things that drive you crazy. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I fully agree with Gov on people who don't understand gym behavior. I hate people who make it their goal to chill on a single piece of equipment for as long as they can, especially when they can see a line beginning to form.

I'm also not a fan of the guys who spend all of their time in front of the mirrors, staring at themselves. You're a douche, simply put. Oh, and stop pulling up your shirt and talking about how ripped your abs are... cause they're not, and I shouldn't know that, but I do, cause you boxed me out of mirror space.

I'm not really a fan of people who assume that I can't lift a certain weight because of my size. I'm 5'8" and about 170. Yes, I can bench my weight, I don't know why people run over asking if I need a spot as soon as I attempt it. When I need a spot, I'll ask for it.

I also really hate inconsiderate neighbors. I live in an apartment, and was carrying several bags of groceries. My hands were clearly full and I couldn't get my keys without putting everything down. I make eye contact with a neighbor passing by the door. It would have been a 5 foot walk for her to open the door for me, but no, she walks past, putting her head down and turning it away from me. What's the point of that? It only got her an earful from me I caught up with her at the elevator.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3