Thread: lewis hamilton race row

some say............ lewis hamilton race row The Stig's Avatar

lewis hamilton race row

this has really pissed me off. racism is wrong especially in sport
    no disrespect to any spaniards but get a ****ing life jees. just because hamilton is better than your alonso. i mean he is a good racer but he was outclassed last year. the taunting has to stop from all nationalalities not just the spanish. any racist should be ashamed of themselves. the guy was brought up in a small house in an estate that was near enough a shit hole and became one the best english talents ever.
    i will end on this note that lets kick racism out of f1 and all sport.
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

TFF's Token Imp lewis hamilton race row Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't agree more. The scenes I saw on the news were disgraceful. How anyone can be judged in such a manner in the 21st Century is just incomprehensible. Lewis is a natural talent, and that has nothing to do with skin colour. I abhor racism in every possible way, but it would seem that sadly there is a racial undertone in Spanish sport. It needs to be addressed and promptly.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?