Thread: Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church

Synthesized Ascension Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Zardoch's Avatar

Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church

Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church

Posted: November 11, 2008
    9:07 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Worshippers at a Bible-teaching church in Lansing, Mich., were stunned when members of a pro-homosexual, pro-anarchy organization named Bash Back interrupted their service to fling propaganda and condoms around the sanctuary, drape a profane banner from the balcony and feature two lesbians making out at the pulpit.

According to a blog posting by Nick De Leeuw on Right Michigan, the Bash Back organization orchestrated a protest in front of Mount Hope Church to draw the church's security staff away from the sanctuary.

Then Bash Backers who had dressed up and mixed in with church worshippers took action.

According to De Leeuw, "Prayer had just finished when men and women stood up in pockets across the congregation, on the main floor and in the balcony.

"'Jesus was gay,' they shouted among other profanities and blasphemies as they rushed the stage. Some forced their way through rows of women and kids to try to hang a profane banner from the balcony while others began tossing fliers into the air. Two women made their way to the pulpit and began to kiss," he wrote.

He cited the Bash Back organization's own announcement of other items members brought into the church, including "a megaphone, noise makers, condoms, glitter by the bucket load, confetti, pink fabric. ..."

According to the alternative Lansing City Pulse – which reported it was notified of the protest ahead of time and sent a reporter along instead of warning the church – the protesters also screamed at parishioners and pulled the church facility's fire alarm. Printed material protesters distributed said, "We specialize in confronting homophobia, transphobia and every and all other forms of oppression."

(Photo by Bash Back of its own members, who disrupted a Michigan church service by flinging condoms around the sanctuary)

The report said Bash Back issued a statement today confirming its Sunday action at Mount Hope, which has about 5,000 church participants, because it participates in "the repression of queers."

On the newspaper's forum page, a contributor commented, "Homosexuals and anarchists. A perfect combination of human beings with no hope, no morals, no future."

Many demonstrators fled and the rest were quiet after sheriff's officers were summoned.

"Mount Hope churchgoers were unclear as to what the purpose of the demonstration was," said a statement from David Williams, a spokesman for the church.

"The leadership of Mount Hope Church does not attempt to identify the church as anti-homosexual, anti-choice, or right wing. The church does take the Bible at face value and believes what the Bible says to be the truth," Williams' statement continued.

"According to the Bible, Mount Hope Church believes homosexuality to be a sin, just as fornication, stealing, drunkenness, and lying are sins. No sin greater than the next. Mount Hope Church strives to follow Jesus' example of loving the sinner but not the sin while helping people change their lives for God's glory and their improved quality of life. Mount Hope Church also recognizes that to each person God grants freewill."

The church then offered help for people "caught up in unwanted sexual sin, drug abuse, and many other areas."

De Leeuw reported "the 'open minded' and 'tolerant' liberals ran down the aisles and across the pews, hoping against hope to catch a 'right winger' on tape daring to push back (none did).

"This is what we're up against," De Leeuw wrote. "Amidst worshiping congregants and following unifying prayers that our president-elect be granted wisdom as he prepares to lead our nation through difficult global, social and economic challenges, the Michigan left declared open war on peaceful churchgoers.

"Mount Hope, for the record, is an evangelical, Bible believing church whose members provide free 24-hour counseling, prayer lines, catastrophic care for families dealing with medical emergencies, support groups for men, women and children dealing with a wide variety of life's troubles, crisis intervention, marriage ministries, regular, organized volunteer work in and around the city, missions in dozens of countries across the globe, a construction ministry that has built over 100 churches, schools, orphanages and other projects all over the world and an in-depth prison ministry that reaches out, touches and helps the men and women the rest of society fears the most. They also teach respect for all human life and the Biblical sanctity of marriage as an institution between one man and one woman," De Leeuw wrote.

"The church's response? After things settled down, the blasphemy ended, the lewd props removed and the families safe from fear of additional men and women running into and past them the pastor took the stage and led the congregation in one more prayer ... not for retribution, or divine justice or a celestial comeuppance (that's what I'd have prayed for) but instead that the troubled individuals who'd just defiled the Lord's house, so full of anger and hate, would know Jesus' love in their lives and God's peace that exceeds human understanding," De Leeuw wrote.

His blog attracted dozens of comments, including one that said it was just as well the protesters hadn't picked his church.

"It was well within the church members' rights to respond with non-lethal force to put an immediate end to this assault. It this happened in my house, I'd have every right to throw someone out a window or two."

In a statement posted on the Internet, Bash Back confirmed its "operatives" were in the service, "stood up, declared themselves fags, and began screaming loudly. … Another group threw over a thousand fliers to the entire … congregation. The fire alarm was pulled. Queers began making out in front of the pastor. And within a matter of minutes, everyone had evaded the guards and made their escapes."

The statement continued, "Let is be known: So long as bigots kill us in the streets, this pack of wolves will continue to BASH BACK!"

The report comes just a day after video documentation of pro-homosexual protesters in California challenging a 69-year-old woman to a fight because she was affirming the biblical perspective of homosexuality.

"This screaming and shouting, name-calling and pushing by homosexual activists is not unlike a small child throwing a fit because he doesn't get his way," said Randy Thomasson, chief of the Campaign for Children and Families, a leading California-based pro-family group. "The public is getting a clue that homosexual activists don't like democracy and are willing to trample anyone and anything that gets in their way."

California voters by nearly 53 percent to 47 percent last week adopted a state constitutional amendment limiting marriage to one man and one woman.

Thomasson also has issued an analysis and a challenge called "How Shall We Live Under President-Elect Obama?" in which he describes the "moral free fall" encompassing the United States.

"America's greatness has been in people's self responsiblity, strong work ethic, moral character and knowledge of the proper role of government. But now a majority of Americans don't have these virtues and don't vote according to moral standards," he said.

Learn about the intimidating tactics and brilliant marketing techniques being used by "gay rights" activists – read David Kupelian's controversial blockbuster, "The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom."

Gary Glenn, president of the American Family Association of Michigan and co-author of the Marriage Protection Amendment approved by Michigan voters in 2004, condemned the homosexual activist group's intimidation tactics.

"We will alert churches statewide of this now close-to-home threat of disruption of their members' freedom to worship in peace and safety," Glenn said, "but this is not the first time in history Christians have faced persecution or threats of reprisal for standing for their faith and values."

He predicted Americans, "particularly people of strong religious faith, are not cowards" and would not "be bullied by emotional adolescents who disrespect private property, the rule of law, and anyone who dares hold opinions diverse from their own."

"We will pray for and offer help to those who have gender identity and same-sex attraction disorders, but Americans will continue to reject their attempts to overturn the will of the people and impose their disorders on our children and society at large," he said.

Glenn said AFA-Michigan will join the Catholic League in urging Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox to investigate the organized violation of the church's private property rights and the group's threat of future disruptions of worship services.

Catholic League president Bill Donohue today issued a statement condemning the group's actions and accusing the news media of failing to report it with the same intensity they routinely do complaints by homosexual activist groups.
    Is this their [homosexuals] dream of a tolerant America? A place where whenever a gay person is harassed/discriminated against, it's reported by practically every news outlet, but when the roles are reversed and it's the homosexuals harassing, vandalizing, and screaming profanities in church no one seems to give a damn much less care about such intolerant contradictions. Furthermore, this church had done nothing to provoke such childish behavior other than believing that homosexuality is a sin. That's it. That's their crime, for having an opinion that the mainstream media so easily attacks. Even then, after all of this happen, what did the church do? In the last minutes of service, they all took a moment to pray for these people.

Is the Christians of America really as intolerant as the news would have you believe?

P.S. - I was totally inspired by Pete to post this. Enjoy.

Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Jin's Avatar
    Now you're just bandwagon jumping. Each side only needs one representative. You should have PMed this to Pete. Now it's going to be ruined by everyone posting random articles like "mail men vow to kill all dogs."

It's more fun watching a war that's organized with only two homogeneous sides, pardon the pun.
    Last edited by Jin; 02-26-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Until now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    It's more fun watching a war that's organized with only two homogeneous sides, pardon the pun.
    It hasn't been that fun, but now maybe we'll get to see something spiral out of control. >< This is becoming slightly worrisome.

Bananarama Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry Bleachie, I'm all about throwing gas on the fire and spiraling out of control.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    "'Jesus was gay,' they shouted among other profanities and blasphemies as they rushed the stage. Some forced their way through rows of women and kids to try to hang a profane banner from the balcony while others began tossing fliers into the air. Two women made their way to the pulpit and began to kiss," he wrote.
    Lulz, Gay people should realise the books say that it was likely Jesus was most likely of Middle Eastern appearance, not of homosexual appearance. And Christians need to realise that Lesbians making out is always fun.

Furthermore, this church had done nothing to provoke such childish behavior other than believing that homosexuality is a sin. That's it. That's their crime, for having an opinion that the mainstream media so easily attacks. Even then, after all of this happen, what did the church do? In the last minutes of service, they all took a moment to pray for these people.
    lolwut? The media just gets their ammo from the church. Ya know, the church repeatedly showing intolerance and disrespect to them homosexuals? And I hate the media despite being somewhat drawn into reading these articles. Yes, the media are sensationalist ****s in most cases, there are likely still some great respectable journalists with integrity out there, and yeah, they spin a lot of stories out of control, but the sheer number of reported unique stories does do something to convince the reader that something just ain't right. If a Satanist prayed for my soul I'd likely suckerpunch him as I wouldn't want to buy into that. Should a homosexual person be having to take that shit?

Is the Christians of America really as intolerant as the news would have you believe?
    Possibly. Sure as hell seems it as times, and a few US people I've communicated with only support the apparent bad mojo I'm feeling. A few, there are those who are truly above these uncalled for incidents, but damn, there's been a few...

P.S. - I was totally inspired by Pete to post this. Enjoy.
    P.S.S. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Last edited by Furore; 02-27-2009 at 12:28 AM.
    victoria aut mors

"We will pray for and offer help to those who have gender identity and same-sex attraction disorders, but Americans will continue to reject their attempts to overturn the will of the people and impose their disorders on our children and society at large," he said.

Seriously? Same Sex Attraction disorders? Good one. So my attraction to my boyfriend is a disorder now? Well, I'm proud to be a part of the Church's statistic of my homosexuality as a disorder, because I'm disorderly in love with my loving boyfriend

So they are actually putting Children into the mix? So just my talking to a kid I'm basically imposing my disorder on them and probarly making them sexually confused? Wow. Just Wow. Hope none of the kids I worked with in Afterschool Programs, Computer Classes, and Summer Camps don't think I'm the cause of their sexually and gender confusion.

Society has always been in disorder, discord, disarray whatever you want to call it. Society can be welcoming (at times) but get really deep into it and you begin to figure out just how ugly and cruel society truely is. Seems like Society will forever be screwed, not by us homosexuals but the world in general.

@ Silver:

Lulz, Gay people should realise the books say that it was likely Jesus was most likely of Middle Eastern appearance, not of homosexual appearance. And Christians need to realise that Lesbians making out is always fun.

Wonder if he spoke Arabic? lol. And gay men making out isn't always fun? Well to a straight guy I suppose seeing 2 guys kissing isn't fun, *sigh*

Quote:

Do you really need me to answer this? There are nice Christians out there that are not only tolerant but treat us gay men and lesbians like we manner and are equal to them. Other Christians are just are ignorant, treat us like demonic scum, treat us like Satan's righthand men and women, throw trash at us, yell homophobic sayings at us, picket our VERY RARE Weddings, crush our dreams of equal rights, and last but not least commit hates against us, basically either Killing Us or make us suffer on a regular basis. Chrisitans tolerant? Yes some are, where are they in this world anyway? Chrisitans Intolerant? Yes I agree, some are, some aren't but most are.

As for my viewpoint on this issue, a part of me (my really not caring whiether this hurts you side which rarely comes out) would have loved to be there trashing up that church with this Back Bash group, probarly could've set the place on fire if I was really hardcore and that into it. But my other side (which I try to put things like this aside or just let things go and get angry but not destroy anything side) which is out everyday wouldn't condone Back Bash's actions, but I would truely understand how they feel.

THIS is what I mean about society being screwed. Just this past year alone for gays would have been more then enough for the straw to break the horses back. I mean we were denied marriage rights in California by Prop 8 (a group of radical "Chrisitans" and Mormon.) That alone would have thrown people over the edge I mean not many states in the US are open to Gay marriage minus a few, I forgot the states names. There have been a few adoption bans for gays, like Flordia for example. Hate crimes are on the rise again, discrimination is abound in our government, need I say more?

Furthermore, this church had done nothing to provoke such childish behavior other than believing that homosexuality is a sin. That's it. That's their crime, for having an opinion that the mainstream media so easily attacks. Even then, after all of this happen, what did the church do? In the last minutes of service, they all took a moment to pray for these people.

Don't have to do anything really. And if having an opinon is wrong then I surely wouldn't want to be right. The media truely loves to sugarcoat these types of stories. Gotta <3 them. Pray? Yes pray for our tormented souls so that we find peace. Amen. Please. The Church isn't exactly made up of innocent souls who wouldn't dare provoke a gay assault army. Back Bash had undercover people in there! Very commando ftw!

Yeah Society sucks, lets all get drunk at the gay bar.

PS: Here's a Pray: "Oh lord, help your children realize that we are all equal in your eyes, and help them to treat everyone including us homos with some respect. Make the world a better place for everyone, end this stupid discrimination of gays so we can have our tormented souls find peace of mind and body. Amen.

Hmm...wonder if he'll answer that? Let's see in another year or 20.
    Last edited by Phantom; 02-27-2009 at 09:58 AM.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh? Its not exactly true... I know people who have never hung out with a gay person, or knew a gay person, but they are gay. Homosexuals aren't homosexuals because they woke up one morning and thought it would be a good idea to be gay for a change - its because they have developed feelings for someone of the same sex. Haha, and we all know how hard it is to control your feelings for someone - I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    Seriously? Same Sex Attraction disorders? Good one. So my attraction to my boyfriend is a disorder now? Well, I'm proud to be a part of the Church's statistic of my homosexuality as a disorder, because I'm disorderly in love with my loving boyfriend

So they are actually putting Children into the mix? So just my talking to a kid I'm basically imposing my disorder on them and probarly making them sexually confused? Wow. Just Wow. Hope none of the kids I worked with in Afterschool Programs, Computer Classes, and Summer Camps don't think I'm the cause of their sexually and gender confusion.
    Haha, gawd... now we have disorders for everything, right? XD

PS: Here's a Pray: "Oh lord, help your children realize that we are all equal in your eyes, and help them to treat everyone including us homos with some respect. Make the world a better place for everyone, end this stupid discrimination of gays so we can have our tormented souls find peace of mind and body. Amen.
    I don't believe in the Christian God, but I said it to my own... personal God called Bob, and I got an answer from him... by text messege.

He said: "Amen to that! Oh, oops... Am I supposed to do something... Ah, ok. STOP! Or I'll... let loose a flood! Yeah, and only the good, loving people will be able to build a boat!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    Yeah Society sucks, lets all get drunk at the gay bar.
    Sounds like fun to me! I'll get in the first few...

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Polk's Avatar
    You people have to stop naming threads with such exotic, sexy names. It can really **** with someone's heart. I mean lesbians and condoms GOING WILD? For this boring story? I don't think I like this thread competition. Innocent people, mainly me, get hurt.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put my pants back on.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Asking all the personal questions. Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    I think it is about time that they got some of there own back. While there will always be the anti-homosexual and racists out there though i don't think this stuff will ever die down.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I want to play a game. Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Zargabaath's Avatar
    A lot left/liberal groups are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. They want everything to be their way instead of allowing people to choose what life they want to live for the left/liberals want to take away the freedom to live one's own life and to pursue their own happiness. They want special rights which shows that they think they are above others and some don't even care for humans (environmentalists and the appeasers). A lot are hypocritical and don't even realize for they can't grasp their concepts fully or choose not to for they don't want to.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    A lot left/liberal groups are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. They want everything to be their way instead of allowing people to choose what life they want to live for the left/liberals want to take away the freedom to live one's own life and to pursue their own happiness. They want special rights which shows that they think they are above others and some don't even care for humans (environmentalists and the appeasers). A lot are hypocritical and don't even realize for they can't grasp their concepts fully or choose not to for they don't want to.
    The same thing can be said for right wing groups. Oh and 'special rights'?
    Please tell me you're shitting me. They just want to be able to do the same things heterosexual couples can do.

Better an environmentalist or an appeaser than an old goat who can't get with the times.
    victoria aut mors

I want to play a game. Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church Zargabaath's Avatar
    Marriage is between a man and woman. I'm ok with gays having the legal stuff for taxes, health insurance, ability to adopt stuff like that. But marriage is for a man and woman just like the nfl, nhl, nba, mlb are for men.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Trust me, look up the definitions of marriage.
    You really should find a definition stating a close relationship between two things in most good dictionaries and these don't always even have to be people. They can be closely linked objects or topics even. WOOOAAAHHHH!!!
    victoria aut mors

I looked it up and I found: legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife. wedlock. a wedding. a close union.

What would be a bad dictionary? I would be interested in looking through one to see how bad it is.

define: marriage - Google Search

There you go. The page full of google definitions.
    But let me quote one for you just in case you're feeling lazy...

- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"
    - two people who are married to each other; "his second marriage was happier than the first"; "a married couple without love"
    - the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
    - a close and intimate union; "the marriage of music and dance"; "a marriage of ideas"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    I took the liberty of bolding the definition I was referring to. So your definition of marriage is correct, yes, but like many English words, marriage can mean several things.
    victoria aut mors

01habbo
    Wow... I would say that two wrongs don't make a right, I mean storming into a service, what was that meant to achieve exactly? I skimmed read alot of it, but I got the jist of the article.
    Yes I agree with another member who said not all Christians are intolerant. I'm a Chirstian and I think that people should live life how they want to, without being victimised.

And Marriage... Well in my opinion it is the 21st century now homosexuals have more rights and I have no problem with it.