Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I went to H&R last year and dude charged me more than I got back in my tax return. I didn't even know wtf hit me. "Well that'll be $240." ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME YOU ****ER?! YOU JUST LOOKED ALL THROUGH MY INCOME AND SHIT, AND YOU THINK I'M JUST SHELLING OUT $240 ON THE REGULAR FOR SITTING IN A CHAIR AND WATCHING YOU TYPE?!? DO I GET A FOOT RUB WITH THAT? A SURPRISE PARTY FOR FINISHING MY TAXES!? **** YOU I SAID I WANTED THE FREE THING I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW.
    Do they not have the businesses that only charge you money if you get a positive return (and then, just take a given % of it) in the USA?

Blog Entries
    Don't talk to a person. Talk to you computer! Do it on THE INTERNET. That is how I did it, and I only got charged for my State return. No foolish, smelly, overcharging peasants involved. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I went to H&R last year and dude charged me more than I got back in my tax return.
    I was also overcharged by H&R last year. This year I just did my own. So much easier.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    That's because you talked to HUMANS. HUMANS are FOOLS. Computers know better! Join me in their cold embrace....

The Quiet One ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like Telegraph has become corrupted by the digital overlords. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen for another couple of centuries.

But yeah, we do ours through Turbo Tax, which like $50 and you can share it with your own family or something. So you can split the cost, pretty nice. And you get it done really fast.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Sounds like Telegraph has become corrupted by the digital overlords. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen for another couple of centuries.

But yeah, we do ours through Turbo Tax, which like $50 and you can share it with your own family or something. So you can split the cost, pretty nice. And you get it done really fast.
    This year I did what you did: Turbo Tax. Did it through the smartphone app. Very painless! It took 20 minutes or so. Overall I was very pleased with the experience.

So I suppose I did what Telegraph is preaching: I voted for the rise of the machines.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I need some ideas to spend mine on, pls respond.
    Television?

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just have my tax guy take care of it. He's Asian, i figure he's good with numbers.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Memento Rhapso ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I need some ideas to spend mine on, pls respond.
    Hookers and blow.
    My tax return went into gasoline expenses for the last couple of months, since that's exciting, or something.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I just have my tax guy take care of it. He's Asian, i figure he's good with numbers.

Blahblahblahcharacterscharacterscharacters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Television?
    I got meself a 32" LED Samsung back around christmas time so I'm good to go for TV. I was thinking more about it today, maybe more of a trip fund perhaps? Where are some good places to go in the summertime...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Vegas is crackin that time of year.

but who am I kidding. Rocky is gonna say no to that.

I am just waiting for my Taxes. That 1400 dollar check, maybe one of the few reasons school is cool. Actually wait school is cool because school meant less responsibility.
    Last edited by loaf; 03-05-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    nubs cant bypass .

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Um so I watched Django Unchained last night with my friends.I really liked it.violent n lil gory as u would expect from a Tarantino film. Gives u a lil insight into the tortured history of (black) slavery n race relations in the US. Only time I cringed at the violence is when the animals gothurt otherwise I loved it. I was really disorientated walking out cause my friends n i arrived late n the only seats available were the ones inthe front of the theatre. aint sittin in the front again(reminds me Im yet to take that lil colourblindness test4 fun) And Im dating someone but hes not all that into videogames!But oh wellXD

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Street Fighter x Sesame Street confirmed!
    http://cheezburger.com/7111580928
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the subject of not wanting to pay things and video games. You can get 4 free games for your PSP/Vita this week. It's pretty awesome, don't need Playstation Plus or anything. It's Wild Arms, Patapon, Piyotama and Patchwork Heroes. It's pretty nice.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What about ps3? What does that get?
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    It's the Vita anniversary sale, so not really anything. Though you probably can download Wild Arms for free on the PS3, it is a PSone game.

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    It's the Vita anniversary sale, so not really anything. Though you probably can download Wild Arms for free on the PS3, it is a PSone game.
    I read somewhere that the sale will only be available on the ps vita store, therfor requiring a ps vita to access the free games for download. Once downloaded on the vita, they could be played on a ps3.

Blog Entries
    I know that you can buy the games that are part of the sale on the PS3. Since I already downloaded all of the free games. I can't confirm those on the PS3, but I would assume you should be able to do it if the sales were.

I know that you can buy the games that are part of the sale on the PS3. Since I already downloaded all of the free games. I can't confirm those on the PS3, but I would assume you should be able to do it if the sales were.
    Ill have to test this out for myself. Why should those that dont own a vita enjoy the 'vita anniversary' gifts?

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rocky just spend that money on a trip to see me and get inexplicably hammered. It's good for the soul
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Shake it like a polaroid picture ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    [...] Only time I cringed at the violence is when the animals gothurt [...]
    That's just weird. You felt more empathy towards animals than human characters being hurt? With some of the scenes that were in that movie?
    You better check yourself.

before you wreck yourself
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    That's just weird. You felt more empathy towards animals than human characters being hurt? With some of the scenes that were in that movie?
    You better check yourself.

before you wreck yourself

Heres just a LITTLE taste of what animals in RL go through by my fellow man: (WARNING:GRAPHIC IMAGES)
    1.2.3.4. Soo unless humans stop sponsoring torture/murder of other species(ie purchasing dairy/meat/fur etc)and you yourself are a praticing buddhist monk training in the mountains whose hobbies include playing videogames, watching the latest movies n social networking I might consider your advice. Excuse me for losing what little empathy I had for the human race. I see this stuff come in everyday at work.

Shake it like a polaroid picture ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) RagnaToad's Avatar
    I'm aware that sometimes terrible things happen to animals for the benefit of human consumption, but I'm not sure what that has to do with it. I also have no intention of talking about that any further here.

Anyway... What's an easy dish to make that is somewhat balanced in terms of nutrition? What's your go-to meal that doesn't take too long, yet contains most of the stuff a meal should have?
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 03-07-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

I condone the slaughter of animals for the benefit of my nutritional consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post

All the vegans in the house! (ALL THE VEGANS! THE VEGANS!)
    LMAOOO

@rowan Maybe you should eat more then. It might help your blood pressure.

@Ragnatoad I vary the ingredients in my salads everyday, with quinoa, lentils(i hate tofu), beans and mash potato n nuts etc. Just mix it up I guess with whatever veges you like. Then I stuff my face with green tea icecreamXD

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    LMAOOO

@rowan Maybe you should eat more then. It might help your blood pressure.
    Sephiroth eats meat .

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast