Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Guys.. I f*cking miss you. Halp meeee

In other news. lol wtf THIS IS open wooo!! Loco filled me in on all the stuff I missed since I've been afk. (WHICH IS NOTHING. HAHAHA.)

Also, that's awesome Ally! Congrats!

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    In other news, I'm engaged.

Really really happy for you! I was just a groomsman at my brother's wedding. I'm still feeling all happy from that, so now I'm projecting that to this and feeling happy as well.

You should get your fiancé to join TFF. Or else.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Ha. This is in response to Incognito.)

^ Yo. Homie. I feel you totally.

Ooooh my bad. Excuse the outburst of Slang. It's like a form of Tourette's.

Anywho. I'm in the same boat as you. Pretty much. I've got my 2 "best friends" at work, A & C.. We're almost always together, talking, hanging out, whatever.
    Because I'm the only 1 out of the 3 of us who has a place somewhat they're own, they -always- want to be here. C stayed with me for like a week and a 1/2 while she argued with her boyfriend - she never threw in $$ for groceries and my mom & I both cooked for her the whole time she was there.

I almost never say no to A coming over and hanging out, but it makes me wanna shoot my brains out 'cuz he talks about how "Soulless & dark" he is. Sometimes, 'cuz I'm mean, I just wanna tell him to go throw on some Emo and slit his wrists in the bathroom. (I know. That's extremely horrible, but Jesus. At some point someone's doing it - whether it's him or me, IDK.. And NO, I haven't said anything like that to him). He's -very- emotionally needy and dependent on C & I.

If I go out with homegirl that talked her shiz about me, she gets beyond wasted and then -I- have to sober up ($30 - $40 wasted right there) so that I can make -this- bish get sober enough to drive me home without killing me. It's been happening like every weekend lately. It's ridiculous.

EDIT:

I love you like a Ninja loves shadows!
    (That just popped into my head. Sorry)

Blog Entries
    Don't really have that problem, no. People ask me for advice every once in a while. Usually my response is "buh." I suggest you go with that if you want to get rid of them.

Today while I was getting a haircut, there was this child absolutely terrified of getting his haircut. He was struggling and crying the entire time, which resulted in all of it coming off, because that's all the hair stylist/barber/whatever could do. Silly children. The world is terrifying.

Also, I was talking to my mom last night, and she was in my sister's van with my nephews by herself. One nephew was leaning his head back purposefully into my other nephew's kicks, got kicked in the head, and started crying about it. Couldn't really get a good conversation in with that happening, but it made me chuckle. I could almost imagine being there... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Holy balls. Congratulations, Alisyn!

Kaz, I feel your pain. I typically find my free time is filled with fixing things. /sigh

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome news on the engagement Ally! I wish the best for you like everyone else

Its tough getting in rough situations, especially if its with girls, I've been in a situation and it definitely wasn't good, would prefer not to encounter it again. It's pretty bad :/
    Currently Playing:

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    Awesome news on the engagement Ally! I wish the best for you like everyone else

Its tough getting in rough situations, especially if its with girls, I've been in a situation and it definitely wasn't good, would prefer not to encounter it again. It's pretty bad :/
    I'm gonna start calling you The Situation now.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Drove to Dallas with my mom to pick up a new driver dude hired.

I'm so tired. It's only 3.5 hrs to get there, but still...

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Haha. The Situation.

I'm kinda already missing that show..

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I for one want to hear about this situation! Did the chick try to run you over because you called her out on her cheating on you?

Story time! Story time! Story time!

Oh and congrats Ally! That's pretty freakin awesome news!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    I need to hear the story too, actually. heh.

On another note,

I've got a rather large pocket of F & U for Valentine's Day.
    Eff U, Vday. Really.

In spite of a couple of dudes -really wanting- to send me flowers and shiz, no. I hate Valentine's Day. It's such a waste.
    I fully intend on buying my favorite Absolut 100 vodka & some spicy V8 tomato juice and getting tanked after I get off of work. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I fully intend on buying my favorite Absolut 100 vodka & some spicy V8 tomato juice and getting tanked after I get off of work. Yay!
    LOL, awesome!!
    And here I sit, thinking I had the best idea to "celebrate" that useless day: I sent my boyfriend away with friends to watch the new Bruce Will-whatever movie. As for me, I'll go to a bar with a friend of mine.

Thankfully, my boyfriend didn't send me any flowers or gave me any chocolate. He also thinks this day is pretty useless.
    (As if I'd wait for this particular day to give him one of my senseless gifts... like computer programs xD)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy Thursday to all!

Best way to celebrate Valentine's (if you're going to at all) is after the fact, when candy is on sale and nice places aren't busy.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy Valentine's day everybody! I hope everyone has a great an enjoyable day for today and one full of excitement. I'm going to see the Hobbit for the 2nd time so that should be fun.
    Currently Playing:

Stocking up on chocolate tomorrow.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lmao y'all can be sour all you want, I get a kick out of Vday.

I went full cheese this year and got my ummmmm... valentine a stuffed dog that looks like his dog with a big stupid heart on it that says KISS ME. It's gross, I can't wait.

I also left some chocolate at my dad's house so he'll find it when he gets home.

My manager gave me (and other ladies where I work) a little box of chocolate. Aww.

And boyfriend (fiance now weeeird) made reservations somewhere for this evening. I've never actually gone out for Valentine's Day, and I wanted to buy a new (sexeh) red dress and try it for once. So we'll see what he comes up with. He and I don't do actual gifts on this day, mostly because we'd just rather not, but also because my birthday is only a week away and our anniversary is only a month and a few days away. And his birthday is in April. Too many gift occasions, not enough expendable income.

Also thaaaaaanks guuuuuys! <3
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

My "Valentine" won't be getting her gift until the weekend, even though I've had it for almost a week now. Part of this is because we both work our respective stores tonight, and the other part is because we're both little busy bodies who can only see each other sporadically around work schedules. With me being off next week, it's much easier to coordinate.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries
    I just found out that through my job discount, I get 20% for 6months on e-harmony. GUESS WHOS MAKING AN ACCOUNT AFTER I FINISH DRINKING MY WINE?!

And discount on NBA tickets too.

This shit is grand man.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    I am at Julie's house right now. I left Tech School and am en route to my first duty station. This is the best Valentine's Day ever <3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I am at Julie's house right now. I left Tech School and am en route to my first duty station. This is the best Valentine's Day ever <3
    you lucker dog!!!

this eharmony shit is just 2hard4me. I give up

forever alone
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    Yeah I don't trust dating sites, you mostly get ad emails in return (stupid Asian dating site I bothered making an account for once). My advice is to attend social events, and college-aged Sunday school even works, so does volunteering.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I just found out that through my job discount, I get 20% for 6months on e-harmony. GUESS WHOS MAKING AN ACCOUNT AFTER I FINISH DRINKING MY WINE?!

And discount on NBA tickets too.

This shit is grand man.
    I'm jealous. Although I'm anti-online-dating. Too many weirdos. I've tried it. One guy, seemed okay for like a month ex-marine, drove a Navigator, etc... Dude shows up at my house in a ****ing robe, his boxers, and his house shoes with a gallon jug of White Zinfandel (GROSS)... And he went into the liquor store like that to buy the wine. Yeah no. I'm good.

Also, ROFLMAO, My BFF C bought her boyfriend Anger Management Classes for Valentine's Day (the dude who beat up our other friend). She said she got a gigantic card and taped the receipt inside. I was like "Dude.. You're ****ed off. That's -hilarious-."

She spent $300 on 'em too.

Valentine's Day at work was horrific. They had 16 servers on and most of us were in 2 table sections (including me). I -barely- made $50 between 4:30 & 9:30. Had we had less servers & I'd been in a 3/ 4 table section, I'd've made at least a bill. I actually walked out with $30 'cuz i gave one of the cooks $10 for something and I tipped out my bff $10 for food running all night.

Memento Rhapso ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy tits everyone is so happy and so am I despite eating so much chocolate I've been rendered immovable.

Every nice/complementary/congratulatory/loving item in this thread is now re-asserted by your's truly since there's so much to cover and I don't really think typing it again makes it any more powerful.

Contributing to the thread, anyone in here play Magic: The Gathering?

And on the note of E-Dating, my best friend Elle had quite the success with it, Rocky. She and he have now been together for about six months, but that was from Plenty of Fish. Either way, best of luck to ye!

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Blog Entries

**** yeah, MTG.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Not interested in dating at all.. annoying,creepy ppl are annoying,creepy,weird(ndesperateXD)..For me I dont like to look for it as it usually just happens without my realising ..Um Anyway LOVING the build-up to PS4 reveal. Watching the first in the series of the PS Evolution videos..I cried :'))- My favourite console era. Best sound that ever penetrated my ears.. aside from FFVII ostX) Been salivating for Feb 20th X__X So I guess Tomorrow: PS2, Sunday PSP, Monday: PS3, Tuesday: PS Vita and Wednesday: Playstation 4!!! That then another whole level of excitement for the announcement of the launch games(Hoping: The Last Guardian, Anything Metal Gear (5(V)orGZ),FFVersusXIII(pfft) more JRPGs in general)..then theres E3, PAX n TGS!!!!!....

My hype level..

Blog Entries
    As cool as PS4 sounds, I want my SMT x FE, the RPG marked X, EB for Wii U VC, and The Wind Waker: Reborn. On an unrelated note I played and beat super mario bros 2 USA in one sitting yesterday. I wonder if it will influence me to throw vegetables at things according to violent video game studies?
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

I really don't want the Wii U to end up as a failure. The hardware is so damned good, but it needs some software to back it up quickly.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As cool as PS4 sounds, I want my SMT x FE, the RPG marked X, EB for Wii U VC...
    Err, what?

Too many acronyms make Homer go something something

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    As cool as PS4 is
    ..There fixed that for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Err, what?

Too many acronyms make Homer go something something
    Please correct me if im wrong SS:

SMTxFE: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
    RPG marked X : Monolith Soft's new unknown title
    EB for WiiU VC: Earthbound for WiiU Virtual Console

On another note am watching my bro play MGRR! Never doubted fkng awesome gameplay.

@Andromeda Said exactly what I didn't want to say.

The Quiet One ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    I really don't want the Wii U to end up as a failure. The hardware is so damned good, but it needs some software to back it up quickly.
    Nintendo needs more third party support, but they also need to just make a normal console that doesn't rely on a gimmick. Though they are going to be in trouble when developers stop doing multiplatform for the Wii U because it is too far behind the curve with future next generation consoles. They're going to be in the same boat they've been in since the N64, where only first party Nintendo titles are good and the ones people want. With the occasional game or two from third party that ends up being worth buying.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    They are behind, however, nintendo is really only just getting started. If buyers give up now they are only going to miss out on what amazing titles nintendo will have to offer not too far from the future. I predict that march will be a strong month for the Wii U in japan.
    Currently Playing:

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast