Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm drinking many a beer, playing the last of us and am FINALLY gonna get my glorious leftover sammich tonight. Couldn't Thanksgiving night cause I slept over at the gf's after dessert. Last night she came over and we got pizza. Tonight's the night... So much turkey, cranberries and stuffing on bread, along with whatever fixins I find.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

TFF's Resident Messenger ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For anyone looking for something to do, may I suggest going over to LocoColt04's twitch channel and watch him play RESOGUN?
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Guess who just teamed up with cloud?

Blog Entries
    the suspense is killing me! I don't know if I'm going to be able to nap at work because of it!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    please tell me this is turning into another Michael Belmont
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Speaking of michael belmont, why havn't you guys casted your nominations yet? I figured you would be some of the first.

Blog Entries
    I don't VOTE. People vote for ME. That's how it works! Plus, I think Pete is gonna accuse me of coming back just for the awards (I swear I didn't know. Like, really. They didn't happen last year, so I kinda just assumed they weren't gonna happen again this year.)

Sinc yer twistin' my arm though...

Blog Entries
    I shall use my privledge when I get the chance tomorrow night!

because you know... responsible adult! have to actually...plan things! and have obligations!! and stuff... I guess.... ugh shoot me i just wanna play videogames....
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    Well, I am back in the land whence I came from for 2 weeks. It is cold. It took traveling for like 12 hours yesterday, including a 5 and a half hour flight. During which I ordered a beer and a reuben sandwich, and they forgot my sandwich. So they gave me some airline cracker box, a package of beef jerky, and another beer as compensation. And it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the nice lady sitting next to me, because she realized they hadn't brought it out to me yet, and I was just like "Der dee der derr, Pokemanz..." And also I hadn't asked for a receipt, so she vouched for me too.

Also I had to ask one of my friends last minute to come and get me at the airport yesterday morning before I left, because my mom was afraid of driving on the ice.

In any case... damn. I need this. After all the crap that's been going on lately, and work has been ultra busy and stressful, it seems like to me.

ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-4123-jpg

can we have more of THIS on skype soon? I'm in desperate need of an internet orgy.

also, HI.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of convos, I'm pretty bored right now, anyone who has me on msn, skype, etc. feel free to bug me.
    Currently Playing:

Yeah well here I am in Australia, just finished work, ready for mad chatz.

SKYPE@!

rowan.olsson

What ever happened to Melanie and/or Heather?

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whatever happened to Walter Sobchak? I swear I haven't seen you post since I last saw Govinda post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    What ever happened to Melanie and/or Heather?
    the 01 melanie? no idea, would have to check with pete on that

heather just kinda up and left/deleted her acct and everything, not sure what that was about

ill still never forget when James was on the news LOL, calling out that arsonist like that...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    the 01 melanie? no idea, would have to check with pete on that

heather just kinda up and left/deleted her acct and everything, not sure what that was about

ill still never forget when James was on the news LOL, calling out that arsonist like that...
    No, no, no, no. I feel Alpha's needs to be addressed first!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Whatever happened to Walter Sobchak? I swear I haven't seen you post since I last saw Govinda post.
    Where the hell has this guy been.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't get invited to the cool kid chats anymore T_T
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's because all the cool kids are busy and they don't exist. :/

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

lol that chat is from 2010. nobody does chats anymore .I message Mel on skype and it's like she replys with a hi and then it's dgaf mode.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

TFF's Resident Messenger ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The best time to have a conversation with Mel is when she's on twitch playing a video game. She always has time for people then, even if it costs her the high score in Catherine. She'll just restart the level.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

TFF Adoption Agency

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    That is Heather. What ever happened to her? I saw her in Paris and that was the end of it.

I'm free until January. Well... more free than I have been, so more skype sexy tyymmeeee.

@ Ally- That'e because there are no more chats...
    @ Michael- I would play more if my internet wasn't s*it. That's gonna be my only Christmas request.

..that and some See's Candy. google it. Anyone who wants some for Christmas, let me know and maybe I'll mail you some
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-13-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I found this really lovely bakery near work, and I'm munching on a sweet walnut pretzel and sipping hot chocolate right now. You jel? <3

I think I'm free tonight, if anyone is around on Skype! Dave has work at the club, and I'm going to attempt to stay up for him, possibly to 3-4am. It'd be nice to catch up with everyone. =3
    I'm either going to be on unknownentity666 or GemmyEntity. If someone can FB me if anything goes down, I'll pop on.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    Due to me not reading the timezones correctly, the Osu! Challengers Tournament starts in 25 minutes, and not at 3pm EST as I thought. Anyway, here's the match feed for anyone interested in following along.

Match Info (osu! Challengers Tournament: Beginner)

TFF Adoption Agency

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd watch, but I'm back to work in five minutes. ;-;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    Well, 39 minutes and a technical difficulty later, I ended up in 2nd Place. The match feed was put here instead.

Match Info (osu! Challengers Tournament: Beginner)

TFF Adoption Agency

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bought Final Fantasy VI Advance off ebay, and on the auction it said the game saves and is in perfect condition at least twice. When I tried it out not only are all three save files corrupt but whenever a quicksave is loaded it sends you back to the title screen. It turns out the guy I bought it off is selling bootleg copies from Taiwan.

A couple days and a full refund later I've found ps1 copy for $30, and I was wondering if it has the same problems with loading times that V had on the ps1. Could any of you guys clarify this for me?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The load times are better, but not by much. It's a little rough playing those PS1 remakes. :/

~ Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast