Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Memento RK ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always find that if I need to stop doing something, I stop. I don't seem to get addicted to soda or smoking or the like. I can have one, but I don't actively think I need it. It's all mind over matter. Instead of reaching for a soda, grab a water. Or even just juice.

I actually hit snooze for about an hour...maybe more if I really don't feel like getting up. I've been doing that for years now.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's some wise words from the Great Sage Che:

on how to stop drinking soda-- stop drinking it.
    on how to get up in the morning -- instead of using your first 2 seconds and initial grumpy feeling to be selfish and insist you don't need to get up, think of the day as an enitity. Maybe your mortal enemy, maybe a sparring partner. Use your inner chi to control your grumpiness and harness the power, and in one swift motion throw the covers off the bed and do a flying kick in the air KYI KYOW PAN KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Usually if I can just get myself to sit up, I'm more likely to get out of bed. Because once I sit up, my body remembers that I have to pee.
    This.

Also, Che, that is clearly the wisdom of a great sage.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tell me more about using my inner che.

I mean chi.

I mean.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    gurl i can show u my inner che if u know what i mean (and i hope so cuz i dont)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    gurl i can show u my inner che if u know what i mean (and i hope so cuz i dont)

That sounded so wrong in so many ways. XD

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's typically supposed to sound bad in ALL of the wrong ways. Seems Che is losing his touch. The bad touch.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've decided I'm painting my daughter black and dressing her up as Vivi for Halloween this year.

The kid's a midget like her mom. It'll be -awesome-.

Will probably have to bribe her into it though.
    I could dress up as Lenne or something. My hair's longer than her's and I have squinty eyes. Just need to get back down to 115. Texas hasn't been kind. lol

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Likes for all those who are genuinely helpful (and chi, who is never helpful but KYI KYOW PAN KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH).

I don't drink much soda at all (two small glasses a week, max). I just don't want to drink any.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I've decided I'm painting my daughter black and dressing her up as Vivi for Halloween this year.

The kid's a midget like her mom. It'll be -awesome-.

Will probably have to bribe her into it though.
    I could dress up as Lenne or something. My hair's longer than her's and I have squinty eyes. Just need to get back down to 115. Texas hasn't been kind. lol
    What color is your daughter now? Because I know with things like colored contacts if you have dark eyes it can be a really hard/impossible transition to blue.

Blog Entries
    Well. She's Brown now. Like. Caramel-y

ha.

ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-t5g8g-jpg

There's Flashdance right there. lulz. See? Brown.

Does Vivi have blue eyes? I thought they were yellow.. -_-;;

EDIT:

... Fuh. I forgot.

Oh yeah, soda.. I used to only drink Coke like in high school, but somehow my taste buds went through some kind of chemical change. I drink either water with lemon (lemon boosts metabolism) or unsweet tea. Sweet Tea makes me gag now. It's strange. I also don't eat junk much anymore. Maybe chips and dip here and there.. I love Mickey D's Diet Coke.. Something about 'em.. I prefer eating healthy stuff - spinach salads with lots of veggies piled on, fish, grilled chicken, etc.

My weakness is beer/wine/vodka and cheese. lol NO, I'm not an alcoholic. I promise. I just love alcohol. And cheese.

EDIT #2:

Someone gimme ideas for Banner / Avatar set, por favor. I can't fall asleep to save my life.

Also, homeboy's a tattoo artist. Since Goody-Goody broke up with me, I decided it's time I get a tattoo. Cuz I'm a nerd like that, it's down to: a Moogle, Tonberry/Tonberry King, or a Chocobo. Homeboy knows his Final Fantasy, so he's got it. He also joked he'd put Bahamut or Omega Weapon on my back. I told him he'd be dead quickly. I've also decided on a P. For Parker. Obviously. Either way, said FF tattoo has to be small and somewhere that isn't trashy - like the ankle, chestal region, upper arm, or shoulder blade (no offense). Back of neck? Hmmm..
    Last edited by noxious.sunshine; 02-08-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Vivi has some super yellow eyes.

And everyone does chocobo and moogle tattoos, but you don't see many tonberries. Of course, YOUR body, your canvas, so it should really be what you want. Put a moogle and a tonberry on a chocobo's back?

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Just go to sleep at a decent hour. If I can do it, you surely can.

Also this thread is a copy cat.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't drink much soda at all (two small glasses a week, max). I just don't want to drink any.
    So, Mr. Alpha, in which situations do you drink soda? If you don't want to drink any soda at all, you just have to avoid those situations.
    For me it was easy not to drink any soda anymore, when I stopped doing so about seven years ago. It just didn't taste good anymore. Still, I sometimes drink soda these days, but mostly when I'm in a restaurant or pub or whatever. So I'd just have to stop going to restaurants or pubs, IF I wanted to stop drinking some.
    But heck, screw these calories!

As for getting up: when my alarm rings, I just get up. That's pretty easy, actually

@noxious: GOSH, you daughter is cuuute. <3 I hope we never meet. If we do, I'll most likely try to steal your daughter.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries
    Oooh I never thought about Moogles and Chocobos being common.. Someone said they had Squall's Necklace (Griever).. I was like "Ooooooh really?". So yes, I think Tonberry would be a better option. Or a cactuar! XD

Freya - hence the reason I'm getting a tracking chip implanted in her head asap. They do it to dogs & cats. I'd rather track my kid. And apparently it's only $5,000 or so.

Freya - hence the reason I'm getting a tracking chip implanted in her head asap. They do it to dogs & cats. I'd rather track my kid. And apparently it's only $5,000 or so.
    Haha, you don't have to pay $5,000 for that chip, actually. The chance we ever meet is pretty low. I know that. I've done a statistics course at uni. (Which I failed the first time I tried *coughs* I hate that subject. Damn all probability and statistics!)

Edit: Answered just three minutes after your posts. I feel like a stalker. But it was a coincidence. I swear.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries
    lmao!! Not about you! I just meant in general.. The rate of kids going missing is skyrocketing. I think I'd hang myself if something happened to her. And you know like, when she gets older and goes to a foreign country and goes missing? Like Natalee Holloway. At least she'd be found.

Ugh. Statistics. I didn't even get -elementary- statistics. And Economics. lord. I loathed that class.

EDIT:

<3 your avatar! ^_^ my kiddo loves her some My Little Ponies.

I downloaded the old movie from 1985 with Danny DeVito and Rhea Pearlman in it for her. XD She looooves 80s cartoons now. And Sailor Moon. She insists on watching Sailor Moon in Japanese now.

WTF even in Japanese?! I hope she knows that she won't understand a single word. xD I watch anime in Japanese, too, but only with subtitles. And yays for Sailor Moon, though I've never watched it to the end. ^^" *coughs*

And yays for MLP The new series rocks. Especially Pinkie Pie and Applejack. I hope I'll never get too old for such shows.

Are there really that many kids going missing?! Maybe I don't hear such stories because I'm not mother (yet >3"), but it seems to be pretty seldom. (At least if I trust the news. I suppose not every case is listed on TV or in the newspapers...)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries
    We got Amber Alerts on our phones (my mom and I) just the other day. A few months before I got preggo - I was 21, and had just started working at the Elementary School. 1 of the little boys I worked with - his baby sister went missing. They found her bones that next Christmas buried in the side of a creek. His mom took him and his twin brothers out of our school right after it happened and transferred them and then transferred them back a little later before they finally moved altogether.

And no, she understands -none- of it. She's an odd-muffin. But she loves some Sailor Moon. I downloaded the last season.. Got pretty emotional ... AND! They're remaking it!! It's supposed to be a whole brand new thing for SM's 20th anniversary.. Due out this Summer, I think. Squee!

I'll never be too old for the cartoons I grew up with - Rainbow Brite, Lady Lovely Locks, Jem.. Yeah.. I get my kid into it all so I have an excuse to watch it. She also -loves- the Care Bears movies which were my ultimate favorites when I was little. Our lullaby is "Forever Young" from the end of the 2nd movie. We sing it to each other every night.

Blog Entries

We got Amber Alerts on our phones (my mom and I) just the other day.
    I grew up with Amber. She literally lived around the corner from me. D:

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    'll never be too old for the cartoons I grew up with - Rainbow Brite, Lady Lovely Locks, Jem.. Yeah.. I get my kid into it all so I have an excuse to watch it. She also -loves- the Care Bears movies which were my ultimate favorites when I was little. Our lullaby is "Forever Young" from the end of the 2nd movie. We sing it to each other every night.
    Cartoons are awesome, I love me some Looney Tunes, want to watch Goof Troop again, big Animaniacs Fan. I also enjoy some anime, not all though. I like Detective Conan/Case Closed (which I still should watch more of, don't know why I have stopped), Fist of the North Star, Scion Spirits of the Past rocked, loved the Eden of the East movie, and i'm currently on Golgo 13 (have to skip past the suggestive parts though). Is it just me or is Golgo like an asian rambo?
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

I feel like it's time to start another "old cartoons" thread!

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Also this thread just spams up the activity section when you click What's New. I don't like scrolling through the same thread just to see if any other threads were posted in.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then bookmark New Posts.

spamspamspam

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh mah gawd, you guys will complain about anything.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Obligatory complain topic! just kidding
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

I do wish there were a way to filter the activity thing.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries
    Well one way around that is to not check the activity stream. Also set /forums as a bookmark/favorites site so that whenever you navigate to the website you can come straight here.
    Currently Playing:

Memento RK ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Group threads maybe? Like, say 20 posts from this thread, but all in one notification. The other threads would follow suit. I've seen it before somewhere.

Or the thread just updates and you don't have to see what everyone else has posted. Isn't that how this place used to be? I can't remember.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    Group threads maybe? Like, say 20 posts from this thread, but all in one notification. The other threads would follow suit. I've seen it before somewhere.

Or the thread just updates and you don't have to see what everyone else has posted. Isn't that how this place used to be? I can't remember.
    You're wrong.

Also, Cesar is a bum for working on Sunday, so Zarg decided to cancel our visit

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast