Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I loooove Pan's Labyrinth!

P cried pretty much the whole way to Nashville to drop her off with my sister - she didn't want to leave. Then I cried the whole way back to Clarksville. It broke my heart.

We watched The Croods. It was surprisingly funny.

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooph! Poor tired old me. There must be SOMETHING I can do to exact revenge upon Chase Bank. I was thinking of calling their customer support, but I'm not a customer and I don't want support, I want someone to rail off at =_=
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bank of America is the Devil. I swear.

I had 2 student loan refund checks that I deposited via atm on a Friday (which also happened to be like.. Labor Day Weekend or Memorial Day weekend. Whatever). My receipt said the money would be posted the following Tuesday. Great! So I paid like 4 months worth of rent via electronic check and did some grocery shopping, paid the babysitter, etc - thinking that since my checks would be posted on Tuesday, the e-checks I'd written wouldn't go through 'till at least Wednesday or Thursday - maybe even Friday ('cuz you know. Shit like that takes time). Lo and Behold, my money not only wasn't posted until freaking -Friday-, they'd also processed the checks, rendering me $1500 in the hole after each over draft fee from grocery shopping, buying alcohol, etc. ($35 per transaction overdraft). I had to talk to like 5 reps and 10 supervisors to get them to refund my money and made them give me an extra $100 for causing me so much trouble.

Apparently there was a lawsuit going on against them over shit like that. Moral of the story: Avoid BoA. I'm convinced they're with the Illuminati.

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ugh! I am disgusted.

Wells Fargo hasn't given me any of this sorta garbage yet, but they do call with a lot of offers even after I asked them to remove my name from the solicitations list >_>

Blog Entries
    LMAO that reminds me of when telemarketers would call and ask to speak to one of my parents..... I'd make up crazy stories like "Oh... Mr. Nunnery is currently incarcerated" or I'd scream and yell "MY MOM JUST DIED YOU ASSHOLE!"

..... I was like 12. I'm horrible, I know. My mom was like "You have problems. Really. You do."

Blog Entries
    Hmm, it's really late, but I'm afraid to go to sleep because I had a dream about a mutant cockroach family last night. They were the colors of the rainbow. Dude, what'd I EAT?

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanista View Post
    Hmm, it's really late, but I'm afraid to go to sleep because I had a dream about a mutant cockroach family last night. They were the colors of the rainbow. Dude, what'd I EAT?
    Skittles?

I called my boss 'Aerith' today. I was asked why I was doing something I replied "Aerith asked me to" before realising what the hell I just said. It's been a long week.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last night I dreamt that I dated one of the contestants of New Zealand X-Factor. And in the middle of the night I woke up and went "Crap, man, I have so much to do today... how will I get it all done?' Basically a mild stress attack that would keep me awake. And then I "realised" that I went out with who I thought I went out with, and I was happy. I went back to sleep soundly. It took me about ten minutes after waking up to realise that I didn't actually date her.
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-31-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's fun when you think dreams are real. Reminds me of BMT, waking up in the middle of the night, freaking out and waking up the guy next to me, telling him "We gotta go man!" So we're both freaking out, and then I realize it was a dream or something, and try to calm him down, which takes like 10 seconds lol.

Yesterday I got a unit coin because I'm awesome. Also, it was storming pretty hardcore and there was a tornado warning. That was craziness. People were standing outside watching, haha. I was like "What do we do? ...oh." (Then I went to the lower levels.)

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What is a unit coin? I saw this on Facebook, and I was like, "He bought a bit coin?"

Blog Entries
    lulz Jay's woken up and gotten completely dressed in his ACUs at like 3 a.m. on a Friday night/Saturday Morning. He was convinced he was supposed to be at work.

Been watching the original Power Rangers with P all morning. And Jem. 'Cuz Jem is outrageous.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Polk's Avatar
    Truly outrageous?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    Unit Coin, it's a symbol of the unit, and it was awarded to me because I am awesome. Full name: "Commander's Coin for Excellence." Now if someone at a bar takes their coin out and starts tapping it, I have a coin to respond with and they'll have to buy me a drink (otherwise I'd have to buy them a drink.) Yes, that's it's sole importance, heh.

Also I got after the kid who always annoys me today and he came back to me later and apologized. "You're scary when you're angry. I didn't know you got angry." "Oh, I get angry." Heh. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Truly truly truly outrageous. No one else is the same.

Also caught The Power Rangers Movie on Netflix. har had. Pure awesomesauce.

Blog Entries
    No, I didn't eat Skittles (but those are so yummy) I think it had something to do with the fact that I was reading 'Life Of Pi' before bed. I finished it last night, just blew through it, really. That book is 'WHOA!' I cried so hard. And I'm gonna watch the movie! *ecstatic shrieks* Yayness!
    But... then I'll actually see the Zebra and the Orangutan moment. So sobering

Blog Entries
    I've worn out my copy of that book. I found it by chance in my sister's closet when I moved in with her from Phoenix in 06. I police it. Haven't finished the movie yet though.

My kiddo asked us for a kitty cat the other day. Jay was dead set against having one.... Until P asked for it. We went over the rules and told her it's her responsibility when she's with us. Of course she was like "I know mama! I'll take care of it!"...... Yeah right.

Blog Entries
    You POLICE it? How do you achieve that...?

Ugh. Cats. We own too many. I can't believe I ever thought they were cute bundles of usefulness. I saw a mouse the other day and there's one of our brilliant kitties, earth's last defense, just sitting there licking himself.

Whatever happens, you MUST spay/neuter it. Don't wait until it's too late!

Blog Entries
    My brother's cat would bring us mice & birds as presents and leave 'em on the door step. The kitten of her's that we kept for me, I just found out a few months ago, died like in 2011. That sumbitch lived to be... Lessee. He was born Feb. 1994.. 16 or so. Eh. I guess that's not too surprising. I hadn't really seent him in many yrs though. Not since before my dog passed away anyway. Have only had 1 cat besides him and she ended up running away. She was evil. I'm not a cat person. I hate scooping litter boxes. But, the off spring wants one and I think it's time she had a pet of her own with me.

Police it? WTF word did I mean to put there? Stole? Read? I have no idea what I did to that book now besides read the damn thing. I know I still have it. I finished the movie. I won't spoil it for you though. ;p

And I just realized that -once again- I've repeated myself. I swear I'm getting Early Alzheimer's. The shit runs on both sides of my family. ^ You'll know what I'm talking about momentarily.

Blog Entries
    You keep a close eye on that book and make sure it doesn't do anything it's not supposed to!

I have a cat. She is back in Oregon. There was talk of bringing her back here when I go to visit in a couple weeks, but money + getting her to the airport and then to Julie's house sounds like more than I can deal with right now, unfortunately. (There actually is a service where you can fly pets on planes. I looked it up.) Maybe I can buy a carrier when I'm home, and someone else can send her at some point. Or I can bring her back at at the end of the year, or whenever I go home again. Honestly though, I don't know if I want to put her through that much stress-fly from my friend's house, which is a place she knows with people she knows, to a new place like 1000+ miles away with only one person she kinda met one time and probably doesn't remember because she's a cat. And then whenever we get married, move to yet ANOTHER place. My brother's cat got really messed up when they moved from the Bay Area to Portland... I mean, it wasn't the only thing, as there were two small dogs and two small children involved as well, but... I dunno. We'll see. That cat was always kinda ornery anyway, and she generally has a very sweet, mellow disposition. Except when she wants to eat at 3 AM or is bored and wants to tear my stuff up for fun Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    My cat went through a lot of stress. I took him with me to Nashville. He was always really good in the car - didn't need to be in a pet carrier or anything. He'd just lay down in the back seat and chill out. When I moved though, we got him in my dad's F350 and he looked at him like "Oh shit. This is for real, isn't it!?"

After we got moved into my sister's apartment, I'd try to keep him in, but he insisted on being outside, so I let him. He stayed gone for like a week at one point, stopped eating for the most part and would drink water out of the pool (it gave him diarrhea major), so he'd poop a lot. He went from being a well-formed, muscular cat to being skin and bones. You could count his ribs. He missed Home and my dog (they were best friends). So after a few months, I finally moved him back into my old house. It was for the best. He gained all of his weight back and then some quickly. BUT, then he was mad at me 'cuz I didn't -stay- there with him & my dog (my dog was also upset that I was no longer there all the time. He went through a lot of depression, I think, before he passed away. He was sick all the time and lost quite a bit of weight as well). Anywho. When I'd go home for the Summer, Garfield (my cat) would flat out ignore me for a good 2 or 3 weeks.

Blog Entries
    w00t! Going to Texas on the 27th! We're gonna stop off and see my padres first, maybe spend the night, idk, probably. Then go to Dallas to visit his sister. My sister's letting us take Parker, so I'm super excited. I'll actually have her alllllll week that week. Crap. This also means I need to go shopping for some tank tops/shirts and maybe a new dress or two.

Blog Entries
    Do you want to borrow my ten-gallon hat?

Blog Entries
    Have fun in Texas, cuz I sure didn't Well, that's not entirely true. I had good times. Just the bad ones kinda outweighed the good for me. To be fair though, I was in BMT and Tech School when I was there.

A week and a half from now I'm going back to OREGON though! For like 5 days... but still, going home!

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar

Me during the Nintendo Directs n Sony Conference.

Best to have a few tabs open though with streaming from different sources. I had live streaming from 3 different sources during the PS4 reveal back in Feb..I prefer the sites WITHOUT those crappy chat boxes at the side that are automatic and you can't turn off, which use more internet speed thus making the stream lag. Square Enix will be live-streaming its E3 booth through its Square Enix Presents YouTube channel. Rest assured, none of my E3 coverage will be streamed from SpikeTV and gametrailers for personal reasons haha.

Aside from all the obvious possible Type-0 localisation,FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster release dates n other FF/SE-related games/info and Nintendo(Bayonetta, SSMB, 3D Mario and most importantly (and hopefully!!), new Zelda game!!!SMTxFE,X n Retro's new game(IP?))and any great new IPs in general namely more info on Knack, its these two games Im dying to see only from Sony(naturallyXD):

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Where'd you get that screenshot of the Square-Enix line up thing? the only believable stuff from that picture is XV and realm reborn, otherwise, looks fake.
    Currently Playing:

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Tehee it is fake. I felt using it would evoke more excitement than words plus it carries my own views anyway that Versus is the new FF retitled 'XV' as a Sony n PS4exclusive. Pics are just more fun.

Blog Entries
    lol no ten gallon hats. I hate the drive there. My parents are just past Texarkana (aka Hell) & then Dallas is another 3 hrs away.

But but but... omg. No offense Julie & Tel, but I really hate driving through AR lol it's like the never-ending story.

Blog Entries
    I'm from Oregon. I'm not worried about people's opinions of Arkansas, lol. I do still say it's better than Texas and probably Oklahoma, though.

Registered User ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    But but but... omg. No offense Julie & Tel, but I really hate driving through AR lol it's like the never-ending story.
    It's not so bad. Just watch out for that Swamp of Sadness.

I lose more horses that way.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    It's not so bad. Just watch out for that Swamp of Sadness.

I lose more horses that way.
    Ugh, can't even watch that clip.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast