Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're a ****.

Hurdy hurdy hurdy.

I have ADHD. Unmedicated. I'z don't mean it. I swear.

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy balls. trollface.jpg OVERLOAD
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I get up at 5 and go into the office at 6 because I'm "learning" how to do something they do then. Even though I've not learned anything new in like the past few weeks and am not likely to do this thing any time soon... Not a fan. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha yeah even though Jay got promoted to Corporal, he got no pay raise - just more work thrown onto him that's -still- above his pay grade.

*Eye Roll* he's all excited 'cuz they got to shoot missiles on Monday. But, he'll be home in like an hour. Yay!

Also, F*ck making tamales. I'm never doing it again. I've never made them on my own, but I decided "YEAH! Cuz I'm all Mexican Martha Stewart & Shit, I'ma make tamales!" .......... 3 hrs of prep & cooking and I'm -still- not finished. This salsa verde I made is pretty bomb though....

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Its that time of the year again where I rewatch all of DBZ....Remastered, NOT the Kai version..GOD NO. Anyway, still in the Frieza Saga (*my favourite saga2.Buu3.Cell haha before He n Cell are reduced to Team Rocket in GT>XD) Krillin and Bulma are cornered by Vegeta after defeating Zarbon(reminds me of Vega before his Beast transformation) aaand Bulma gets on my nerves like always. OHHH DBZ is soo bloody awesome still to this day!! Stayed up till 3am this morning watching it n ended up being late for work heh. Pfft totally worth it. Now just waiting n waiting n waiting for E3#1stworldproblems.

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're rewatching DBZ? You're gonna be 40 by the time they're fully done powering up.

And now it's time to lift... then perhaps wet my whistle with a tall frosty beverage.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    lmao.. true dat.

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Ohh but I love it! powering up is awesome apprehension No complaints from me. Now if you'll excuse me onto the fags that are the Ginyu Force then getting ready for work.

Blog Entries
    Catching up on Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy ... All 1 hour of it lol.

Haha Jay's company is getting deployed in 4 months, so The Army's gonna buy out the rest of his contract and he'll be done even earlier than planned. In like September or October as opposed to between November & January.

The only shows I watch now are Hannibal and GoT. I've got DBZ stuff on my other PC, but I've finished watching them long time ago. Are they gonna make more?

Blog Entries
    Theure making more Sailor Moon. XD 20TH anniversary behbeh! due out this summer! (not a fan of the new theme song though)

私は。。。思い出にはならないさ ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) chaosweapon's Avatar
    Up till yesterday I was following Arrow, but the first season is over so there won't be any episodes for a while .

I guess for now I'll be rewatching the X-Files series.

Blog Entries
    I've been watching lots of The Killing. Such a good show! I'm trying to find shows that I never got the chance to watch now while all of my regular tv shows are going on summer break. I'm thinking about American Horror Story as well. As far as I'm concerned, FX is one of the best networks out there.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    New episodes of Arrested Development are coming out in the soon time on Netflix. Dodie and I will be watching :3 Also Breaking Bad in August I think!

Recently I've been watching Louis CK off and on again. Not very far into the season, but I like it a lot. He's a funny man.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't really able to get into Arrested Development, which I know is strange because I LOVE Archer, and supposedly they're practically the same show. Maybe I'll try to give it a whirl on Netflix.

I'm also very stoked for Breaking Bad and for Dexter to start up. Sadly they're both ending this year, so I'm expecting incredible TV.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    Caught the tail end of the final episode of The Office.

While it went downhill after Pam & Jim got married, IMO, and then kinda totally tanked when Steve Carrell left (by then I'd totally stopped watching it), I still got teary eyed and sniffly. It was really sad!

And apparently the Mom in "How I Met Your Mother" finally got revealed in the season finale last week, but I missed it. Gearing up for the final season. Sad Face! ... I hate when sitcoms end. I still get teary watching the very last episode of Roseanne. haha.

How I met your mother finally NEEDS to end. The jokes are old, nearly every episode has the same structure, and darn we don't want to wait for that darn mother anymore.
    On a side note: I expected her to be more beautiful. I don't know why, but I've waited for her to appear for 8 seasons now. And now she's not my type. xD

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    And now she's not my type. xD
    It'd be awkward with your boyfriend if she was...
    tumblr_m63vd5EW2I1qly8of.jpg
    (I love this stupid picture...)

Blog Entries
    It wouldn't be awkward! He'd be like "Wooo! 3-some!"

I saw a picture of her online somewhere. I agree. She doesn't really do it for me either.
    lmao Just read this quote:

"She looks like you tossed Lily and Robin in a bag, shook it up and she fell out,"

A -great- idea would've been to have Julia Jones wind up as the madre... Buut since Josh Radnor dumped her in real life, that wouldn't work. They made a cute couple though.

Yeah, the last season has kinda been sucky (what I've seen of it). Babies. They always ruin things.

I kid I kid.

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    It wouldn't be awkward! He'd be like "Wooo! 3-some!"
    Heh, he'd probably say that, yes.
    Okay, I just asked him "Do you think the mother of 'how I met your mother' is beautiful?" and he said "Nah, not really."
    So, no threesome for me. ;_; *sighs* XD

@Tele: If he was, he'd be a transexual o_o That'd be interesting, I think. But I couldn't love a woman. I'd miss... something.

I'd better go now, somehow I have the feeling this thread wouldn't be suitable for underaged users if I continued *coughs*

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries
    My ex in Phoenix... Caught his baby mama cheating on him with another girl (waaay before he met me and while she was preggo with his kid). I can't remember what they said his reaction was, but I know he dumped her after that. So I'm guessing not good.

I mean, she's -pretty-, but not "gorgeous" or "beautiful". And she looks kinda young.

I wanted to say they should've just cast Julia Jones, since she really -is- dating Josh Radnor (Ted) & I think they make a really cute couple. Buuuuuut then I read they broke up. So. That would've sucked.

Apparently NPH was actually really excited to find out that the actress who got cast to be "Mom"... Got cast. lol .. He said "You're The Mom! OMG!" and she was still just screen testing. My dad will always see NPH as "Dougie Howser", though. I haven't broken the news to him that NPH is gay yet. Not sure how he'll take it. lol

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, you must mean this
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Peepers and the BF are soo cute right now. will post pics lata. she's already like "I love you Jay!"...

he's also been spoiling her to death. so. yeah.

Death Before Dishonor ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What I have been up to today. F*cking Rock on the Range.
    Attached Images Attached Images ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-931382_654237601269032_2133641058_n-jpg 

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

G'day ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Today my purchases included, Pan's Labyrinth (which I just watched, I really enjoyed this film), a PlayStation Network Card which I will use to purchase some kind of game, A Storm of Swords 1: Steel and Snow (Game of Thrones book 3) and a Reel Big Fish album. Yes, I bought a f*cking cd! Oh I also got a 4 pack of garlic for $1.70! Bargain!

I almost bought the complete set f Star Trek The Original Series for $75. But I want the blu rays so I'm going to purchase those instead. I haven't yet as I'm trying hard not to buy expensive items. I really, really need to stop buying stuff. Plus I've got enough entertainment to keep me busy for awhile...

I'm feeling really lonely today which sucks. I have a lot f things to keep me occupied but it's just not cutting it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nikki, I seriously had these exact problems when I left home. Like if I bought enough stuff that I could explain as "My stuff"(things I liked and that were comfortable) and I could surround myself with them, then wherever I was, was home. This is fresh in my mind...because I am still doing that even now...

...MLP Blind Bags; I have all of US Wave II but then the stores didn't stock them in order And then Hasbro started the European waves 1-3 and my store will never stock those, let alone the few waves that fricken HAVE hit America(dunno why it took such a damn long time seeing HASBRO is a fricking american company) AND now, I have no idea... I must has ALL PONIES!

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

G'day ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I rented the first Star Trek movie on my ps3 and bought GTA San Andreas. I think I'll rent 2001 A Space Odyssey as well. I have never seen it. I've heard it is amazing?

Not long after I've bought something, I start thinking of what else I want to buy. I'm surrounded by stuff that I'll probably only use once or twice. It's ridiculous! I justify it like, oh I'm 25 and I live at home so I'm setting myself up for when I eventually move out. I'm not broke either. So I can afford to buy stuff. I just don't need to. Sometimes I don't even feel like shopping, I just buy stuff just because.

Oh oh! I'm currently watching a show on Barcelona's architecture. Such a beautiful city with so many different styles going on. Amazing.

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiLinkle View Post
    I think I'll rent 2001 A Space Odyssey as well. I have never seen it. I've heard it is amazing?
    It's very important that you know what things you want out of a movie, before you watch that movie. It is an amazing movie...but... It has less to do with action sequences or plot, death scenes then it has to do with religions and gods and like...a head full of blotter acid.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had to write an essay on Space Odyssey a few years ago. I found some parts were quite... challenging to get your head around. I remember there were a few people going 'wtf' once it was finished.

Once you've seen it you pick up so many references though. So many bad jokes were made clear that day.

Also, speaking of the original Star Trek, there's a new sky channel, which I think is called Jones, that shows all the old tv shows like that one. I watched a couple of the first episodes the other night.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast