Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Given the night prior, I'd only slept for three minutes... yeah. Might've needed it.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What am I doing up at 4 A.M.? WHY did I have to watch all of those X-files episodes? I just know I'm gonna have nightmares if I go to sleep now
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WHY is my ex texting me and telling me he wants to see me? Yeah, he still has some of my stuff, but this came out of -nowhere-. Like.. I don't get it. He said he hated me and he has a girlfriend and all this other shit.

And now he's telling me that he's been single this whole time. I can't do these games. I don't do this. I'm a very upfront person. I don't do games and quizzes and tests like that. And now I'm with someone that actually gives a shit about me, and he's doing this. I'm sorry, guys. Not trying to be Debbie Downer. This is just -really- fukking with my head right now.

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    WHY is my ex texting me and telling me he wants to see me?
    I don't know.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't know.
    Jee thaynx. lmao

Blog Entries
    Because he's inconsiderate and self-centered? Probably the case. People are dumb. A lot of times they don't think about-or care about-what impact their actions will have on others. Tell him to go fuck himself.

Blog Entries
    Agreed.

He still has some of my stuff. SO I guess that's his pretext for showing up. I told him straight up like... We're done. He threw me away and all this other stuff and now he wants to come over? Like he -forced- me to move on. And I did. And now this? Like... I hate drama. I hate it. Hence the reason I don't have friends or get close to people. And when he brought my stuff, I thought that was it. And now this? like... It's sickening.

Nox, why don't you just ignore him? That'd be better for you and for him as well. When you break up, you just need some distance to move on. You said you already did, but honestly, this posting doesn't sound like you've moved on. If you had, you wouldn't wonder what he wants from you. You'd just shake your head, ignore the messages and forget it.

And besides... maybe, as he's single, he just needs you for some bed sports. Some people just need it badly. Just ignore him.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Nox, why don't you just ignore him? That'd be better for you and for him as well. When you break up, you just need some distance to move on. You said you already did, but honestly, this posting doesn't sound like you've moved on. If you had, you wouldn't wonder what he wants from you. You'd just shake your head, ignore the messages and forget it.

And besides... maybe, as he's single, he just needs you for some bed sports. Some people just need it badly. Just ignore him.
    Wut r bed sports and how do I enroll?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Tallulah's Avatar
    I agree 100% with Freya. My ex, who now lives a good 150 miles away, halfway down the country, keeps texting me and Facebook messaging me, even though he is no longer on my friends list, and he is, as a matter of fact, restricted, so I can see what he says, but he can't see what I post, although I'm not blocked completely (evidently... but I don't want to go that far). He keeps asking me if I'm still living where I'm living, because I told him, one time, in the depths of despair 'there's nothing left for me here...' (I mean, my mother had just died, for God's sake, I was rock bottom) Even though I have asked about a promotion and have been given the books and such to be able to work towards it, he is just obsessed with my moving somewhere else; it's weird. His profile picture is a South Park version of himself, so this just screams "silly child" to me. I want a man, not a little boy!

Although, if he's your daughter's father (not sure if he is... ). In that case, remain civil with him, and only ask for practical things, such as a time to pick up your stuff, or for him to see his daughter. Don't get into any rows with him, or get suckered into any other involvement with him. He also sounds like a man-child who needs to grow the funk up, just like my ex.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Blog Entries
    ...so do they offer a summer bed sports program at most local universities??
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    ...so do they offer a summer bed sports program at most local universities??
    My university did, but it was kind of unofficial. Technically. It was official as **** until you were asked about it for tax purposes.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so, I just recently downloaded some free games at the PSS: Jetpack Joyride, Free Realms, and DC Universe Online. The only problem I had with any of these was DC Universe Online, 17GB of Data to download? HOLY SHIIT! Took me almost 15 whole frikken hours to download this shiit. I missed an invite to a challenge on SCV with a friend because of it, grrrr! I am just glad it is finally done downloading and I can enjoy it now and not have to worry about downloading huge amounts of data like that for a good while. The only thing I am missing to download is the online update for Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012. Initial Update Download: 2 GB! Every time I try downloading the update, either it will take too long, or it will disconnect me from the internet before it has a chance to finish downloading and I have to start all over. I also got quite a few trophies recently too, so I am happy about that Anyone else having problems with downloading either updates or just big games?

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

... am I the only one who's ever heard the term "bed sports" when talking about sex? Really? REALLY? XD

But I like your ideas on university courses about this special sport.
    I'd totally enroll in such a course. Just to have some fun *rawr*

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Memento Rhapso ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm totally going to inquire about my University's Bed Sport programs whenever I go to orientation here in two weeks. Do you think the credits are transferable?

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    My university did, but it was kind of unofficial. Technically. It was official as **** until you were asked about it for tax purposes.
    It's -actually- part of the um. Shit. What's it called? Rush? no no no. That's not right. Initiation? Fukk me. I forget. That thingy they do for sororities & fraternities for a week.

Merp. He came over and brought my stuff he'd forgotten. We kind of talked for a little while and he tried to kiss me, but I was like "NOPE! Go. Dunzo."

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

And yes, you guys are right. That's my whole thing I live by "Never go back". It took me months to finally start feeling ok, and then he was saying all this junk like "I don't know why I broke up with you. I'm sorry. I didn't know what I wanted anymore and I wish I hadn't. Money was a huge issue and blahdy blahdy blahdy" and I was like "Really? 'cuz you said you hated me and never wanted to see me again." And he apologized again. And yeah.

I got a Doctrine in Bed Sports. They tried to get me to take the Water Sports course but there was like only 5 people in that class....and 4 of them were dudes.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Yeeeeaaaappp I'm a Certified Head Doctor, but I retired.

Blog Entries
    RAWR. Trying to find tickets for the Grizzlies game on Saturday, but Ticketmaster is being STOOPID.

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My house is covered in ****ing glitter. And my hands...shit, and now the keyboards. It's like I gave Ziggy Stardust a handjob. Who the hell puts glitter on spam snail mail?

*edit* I'm out. Screw anything and everything. I want a Cherry Limeade.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries
    lmao someone with a sick sense of humor. I need to go to the store. -_-;;; I can't recall why though.

Blog Entries
    There are people outside my room talking loudly, and they've been out there talking loudly since before I got up... at 5 AM... That's pretty awesome of them.

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    There are people outside my room talking loudly, and they've been out there talking loudly since before I got up... at 5 AM... That's pretty awesome of them.
    Oh god... Suddenly I have flashbacks of dorm life. Hope you got some sleep. People are just overflowing with the milk of human kindness and consideration, aren't they?

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Blog Entries
    Heh, I never get sleep, man... Not until the weekend anyway. Some nights I think I should go to bed at like 9 or 9:30. Then I'm like "Nah don't feel like it." Then I say I'm going to bed at 10:30, when in reality I'm still doing something until like 11:30. PRobably don't fall asleep until after midnight...

I do the same, except go to bed at like 2 am everytime.

Blog Entries
    Blarg. Do you have to be up at 4:30 a.m. like Jay, Tel? I know you're in .... Something. Air Force...lol When he's not gone 5 million years in the field, he has to be out for PT by like 6 a.m.

Timbaland & Forrest Whittaker = Brothers from another Mother. No joke. They look alike save for the skin tones.

Memento Rhapso ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Blarg. Do you have to be up at 4:30 a.m. like Jay, Tel? I know you're in .... Something. Air Force...lol When he's not gone 5 million years in the field, he has to be out for PT by like 6 a.m.

Timbaland & Forrest Whittaker = Brothers from another Mother. No joke. They look alike save for the skin tones.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but I saw "blarg," and thought you were talking to me, and then I realized I changed my username forever ago.
    On the note of not sleeping, I told myself I'd crash about an hour ago. Don't think I will for another hour. :edgy:

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Blog Entries
    Telegraph be'z in the Air Force or something. Y'all were talking about not sleeping. Jay (my fiancee man) typically has to get up at like 4:30 a.m. to get ready for PT - when he's not gone in the field. Him's a Corporal Combat Medic. Cuz psychs said he's nuts in the head now with PTSD and Tremors (which he's kinda always had), he has to take a shit ton of medicine to fall asleep at night. He may also have Parkinson's, but hasn't been to the neurologist yet. S'why I aksed. Not that any of that had anything to do with anything. heh.

Blog Entries
    when does anything you say ever have to do with anything?!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast