Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's been nice here in NE Texas, too. Yay.

Meh. The getting stiffed thing really irritated me 'cuz the manager wouldn't go out and talk to 'em and was being a douche about it all. It's ok thuogh.. I still made $100 (although I had to tip out $15 to the bartender and hostesses which knocked it down to $85).... Oh well.

My sister & kiddo are gonna be here next week! I'm super stoked... I got my sister a speshal present. lol XDDD I just hope she's still cool enough to hang like that .. She'd mentioned wanting some over Xmas, but she was also pretty drunk, so IDK..

And. Steak. Yum.

Blog Entries
    It's sunny in Arkansas, and then it rains. Reminds me of Oregon. Guess what came out on DVD today:

One of my favorite scenes ever <3

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Apparantly its always sunny in philadelphia

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One of the best shows of all time right thurr^

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, I got my very first certification in CompTIA 701 Essentials and i'm going to be taking my 702 practical tomorrow!
    Currently Playing:

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cold. It's cold outside.

I also got really drunk last night. Celebrating this chick -finally- moving out and into her own place. Had a 5th of vodka all to myself and yeah.. There's -maybe- a few shots left .. As in like. 2 or 3. Called mah dude and apparently we had this big deep conversation at some point and I begged him to come get me and save me from this place. lolz. He fell asleep on me though, so I proceeded to drunk dial my anti-social pal who only talks when he's drunk and then got mad 'cuz he wasn't being very entertaining or talkative (even though I -knew- he wouldn't be).. And then I argued with the chick that's been staying with me 'cuz she asked me to pack her stuff and like bring it to her in Texarkana, which I'm not doing. She owes my mom gas money anyway. Yeah. No. Whatever. I don't care anymore.

My sister & kiddo will be here on Monday! I'm super stoked. And then Dude will be here next Friday/Thursday night, along with my new phone.. Yay. lolz..

Blog Entries
    Rainy here. Also, I think Texarkana is a place near here. It does not sound favorable by my sources.

Finally got my license and registration for my car. The sales tax... oh my. Heh... it was more than I was expecting ^^; But I got a cool government plate that says "Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran!" Or some damn thing. It looks pretty cool. Or at least sounds pretty cool.

Blog Entries
    I feel so handicapped when I hear people talk about cars and registration..

Actually.. I -am- handicapped in so many ways.. I've never had a car payment or had to worry about insurance and registration.. The padres always paid for that stuff. Rent and supporting myself otherwise? Yeah, I've done it. Not doing it fully right now, but yeah.

This is bad, I think. Car-wise.. My shiz is paid off ('05 Focus, 5-speed hatchback, only 81k miles on it - whaaaat?), but my 'rents pay the insurance.. Then again, I kinda gave the car back to 'em... Dunno if I'll get it back or not. It's like.. My best friend. I went through a lot with it. And it's always been there. I can't imagine life without it. lol

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Texarkana was a fast food restaurant opposite my old high school. They sold like.. wraps or something. With fries. And barbeque sauce. It was... desert themed? I want to say 'New Mexico' when I see it. Cacti and stuff.

Blog Entries
    lolz.. That's funny...

Texarkana is a shizhole.. Although I've been told it's like the fastest growing town in the US (I'd like to see the stats on that, to be sure)..

Cactus.. Yum. Grilled cactus ... Low/No-Cal, No Carbs, perfect add on for tacos and whatnot. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy!

EDIT:

Heh... Was looking at stuff about my home county (it was once #1 in the country for Meth labs) ..

One of my sister's ex-boyfriends (who also helped teach me how to swim) is Sheriff now.. lol.

Blog Entries
    Woot, PAX East is off to a grand start. Sadly we missed the Blizzard unveiling but currently in line for the Tomb Raider panel from Crystal Dynamics. Will also be attending the Final Fantasy XIV panel later on today.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got my 702 certification today! I really am blessed to have all this computer knowledge and to be able to take a cert tests back to back and pass them. I also bought some stuff recently: The Hobbit on blu-ray, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and SMT III: Nocturne
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Woot, PAX East is off to a grand start. Sadly we missed the Blizzard unveiling but currently in line for the Tomb Raider panel from Crystal Dynamics. Will also be attending the Final Fantasy XIV panel later on today.
    DRAGONHEART, Get me some league of legends swag please???
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    Rainy here. Also, I think Texarkana is a place near here. It does not sound favorable by my sources.

Finally got my license and registration for my car. The sales tax... oh my. Heh... it was more than I was expecting ^^; But I got a cool government plate that says "Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran!" Or some damn thing. It looks pretty cool. Or at least sounds pretty cool.

Forgot.. Do you live in Texas?

It's def. not favorable. Lots of drugs and ... Weirdos..

Blog Entries
    Sounds half cool then...

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *EEP!*

We have a new rooster (on account of the last three were massacred by a stray dog - different story) and at first he was real sweet, avoided people and clucked quietly, couldn't crow, etc. then, feeling generous, I fed him some nuts - BIG mistake! Suddenly, now every time I go outside he's shadowing me, flat out chasing me when I look the other way, screeching to a halt when I look at him - then he just stands there, watching me with this deranged look in his eye (one eye, cuz they're on opposite sides of his head). And all of a sudden, overnight he's learned how to crow (albeit, in a ghostlike, raspy way)

I reckon soon I'll have to take a stick with me for protection when I go out
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Blog Entries
    @Rocky: haven't really picked up a lot of stuff but I'll keep an eye out for League stuff.

Day 2 of PAX, less panels to go to so probably just going to be roaming around. If I was by myself I'd probably hang out at Square's booth all day talking to Crystal Dynamics lol, their panel was pretty cool. That or BioWare, they have a little room and do some mini panels or something. Half of it is Dragon Age stuff so...

In line now for a panel on video game journalism, just because. Maybe I'll pick up some good tips to apply to here.

Blog Entries
    lmao @ Cyanista...

That reminded me of my ex.. Him, his dad, and his grandpa each have a ranch down in Mexico in adjoining properties.. IDK how long ago it was, but there was one rooster that got up much earlier and crowed much more often.. Francisco told his madre it was annoying the shiz outta him. Next morning, no rooster crowing. He was like "Mom! What happened to it? Why's it quiet?"

.......... His mom had his dad kill & butcher it. heh.

My behbeh's gonna be here soon!

Also, got fired from mothereffing LongHorn yesterday over some BS that was way far outta my control. I'm so upset and mad over the whole situation. And my dad's been a major douchelord over the whole thing knowing I'd already been crying for 5 hrs.

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    .......... His mom had his dad kill & butcher it. heh.
    My granny suggested that very method over the phone the other day...:

Granny: "Ouu, you'll miss out! Roosta soup is very tasty, Cyanista, I'll tell ya what to do, wring his neck, throw him in a large boiling pot and the feathers will just fall right off-a him."
    That thought terrifies me

I don't think my brothers would allow the killing of him anyway, so I guess I'll live withit.

Sorry you got fired - that's the pits
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

The Quiet One ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any Toonami faithful out there? IGPX is coming back apparently and Tom and the Absolution are getting a change again. And apparently 1 million people watch Toonami, or at the very least they did the weekend before last. I'm impressed that Toonami is pulling in such numbers in the late hours of Saturday/Sunday.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Oh I loved Toonami! I loathe television, hate it dont watch it anymore but back in the day I couldnt wait til after school to watch (my alltime favourite anime) Dragonball Z. I always waited up on saturday nights to watch Trigun n Cowboy Bepop on Adult Swim as well..good days.. Cartoons and anime were the best back then.

The Quiet One ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    No, actually on TV. Toonami is back on the air. It replaced Adult Swim on Saturdays. So you can get your classic Tom fixes and everything each Saturday.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    che is very late to the party. In fact so late that everyone is passed out on the floor/couch/in pizza boxes. Where the hell were you, man?

Party never stops. Where the hell are you at.

Toonami was cool, I didn't miss an episode back when I was a kid...even when I was on vacation.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Aye i forgot if I made a thread about this, but theres gonna be another DBZ movie coming out in a couple of days and we are going to see the final saiyan transformation, called the Saiyan god. I cant wait man, im such a fkn nerd about this shit.

btw, who wins in a fight, superman or goku?

Blog Entries
    Call me when the new Sailor Moon gets added to the line up. lol

I miss the Brak Show though.. That dude was retarded as fk. And Space Ghost C2C... Not toonami related, buuut ya.

Love DBZ, didnt love the re-dub that popped up on the CW. (DBZ Kai).

EDIT:

OMG.Just remembered. Went to Chuck E Cheese w my kiddo.. She played that Dino Pop game (it's like Hungy Hungry Hippo, but you throw the ball in the thing's mouth or whatever.).. The shiz played the Chocobo theme! I found myself whistling along and I was like "Why the hell do I know this?" and then it hit me. I was like "These MFers stole the Chocobo song!"
    Last edited by noxious.sunshine; 03-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Pixar announces Finding Nemo sequel called Finding Dory with Ellen DeGeneres!! Made my day! I love 'Finding Nemo' n Dory's my favourite character. Shes hilarious.

Oh n the DBZ Kai redub sucks. Esp Gohan's but then His always annoyed me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    che is very late to the party. In fact so late that everyone is passed out on the floor/couch/in pizza boxes. Where the hell were you, man?
    Lol I don't have cable. Darn brainwash machine if ya ask me. ^________^ So I'm not hip like all you young, brainwashed whipper snappers.

Cable TV is a waste of money.

Also I heard DBZ Kai was only better because there was less talking. Listen to the Spanish version of DBZ then tell me you don't like Gohan's voice in Kai lol.

Also to add to Rowan's post. This new DBZ movie is basically Sayians and the rest of the crew battling "gods".
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast