Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lmao... Yay. Fart talk.

I was constipated for like 3 days last week. No fun. No fun at all.

I'm moving back to TN this weekend. Homeboy's just gonna pick me up and take me back. I'm sick of The Sticks, TX. It's driving me nuts being here. I'm going bonkers.

My sister and I did Dr. Joshi's Holistic Detox.. It was pretty great.. (No gluten, wheat, or dairy, no shellfish, red meat, condiments, caffeinated drinks, alcohol, etc).. I had lots of energy.. Downside? Organic shiz is expensive. I'm thinking i'll probz try it again, though.. If I can make the BF do it with me. He's already like "You're gonna do Insanity with me! ..... But you're fine the way yyou are!" lol

yay. work.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    lmao... Yay. Fart talk.

I was constipated for like 3 days last week. No fun. No fun at all.
    Sounds pretty shitty. LOLLOLUCWUTIDIDTHERE

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My laptop computer was disassembled (and memory drive shorted) by my brother
    Hey, I expected it to happen sometime or another, but, seriously, NOW? - After I spent a whole year writing a cheesy romance novel on that thing!?!?! AND WHY DIDN'T I MAKE A BACK-UP? WHY?!?

Now I'm trying to figure out how I should approach the situation - the brother feels really guilty about it already...
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Shake it like a polaroid picture ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) RagnaToad's Avatar
    Why would you not ask someone before you disassemble their motherflipping computer? How old is your brother?
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    20-ish, but he's usually got this "I'm all powerful and can fix everything" tude hanging around him.

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    You should be able to salvage the hard drive which contains all your data.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanosuke View Post
    Now I'm trying to figure out how I should approach the situation - the brother feels really guilty about it already...
    You should punch him. That's what I'd do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    You should be able to salvage the hard drive which contains all your data.
    Are you serious, that would be a dream come true.

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Are you serious, that would be a dream come true.
    If the laptop doesnt function anymore, remove the hard drive and connect it to another laptop, or a desktop via sata cable. You will then be able to access all your data from before.

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would get a Sata to USB cable so you can copy them from an external source. They go by pretty cheap.
    Currently Playing:

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm drunk on wine and it seems like a good idea to tell you guys that I have a biopsy on Friday because of some abnormal test results that could be precancerous and I'm freaking OUT. And stress eating so hard. Seriously, like half a pizza and a sleeve of thin mints.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    HEY NOW! Don't freak out Alisyn, you're like the healthiest person imaginable. The healthiest health nut that ever did nut. Pre-cancerous is just doctor-speak for doesn't have cancer. You'll get the results then you'll be all like

We got yo back! xx

ps. i don't know what a sleeve of thin mints is. how is a sleeve a unit of quantity?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I'm drunk on wine and it seems like a good idea to tell you guys that I have a biopsy on Friday because of some abnormal test results that could be precancerous and I'm freaking OUT. And stress eating so hard. Seriously, like half a pizza and a sleeve of thin mints.
    I had a wheeze in my chest and doctor told me to get lung x ray. Some docs are very thorough and want to have every piece of information possible. I sympathize with your situation, as I am a paranoid freak and would be doing the same as you (replace sleeve of mints with gin and replace half a pizza with gin.)

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Hope things turn out ok! Sry thats all I can give out my hope/good vibes =) I turned that horrid habit of stress eating(but its ok sometimes) into kickboxing the crap out of the huge punching bag at the gym. Oh my god Sephiroth it feels so good.

So the guy that Im dating wanted to take me out to a "posh" restaurant tonight but I cbf n Honestly I just want to play MGRising lol. Lil part of this to get my gfs off my case bout wanting to stay single Sry yall desperados, I enjoy my own company(with my dog)#4evaHAPPILYalone.

@cyanosuke Its fine if I broke MY laptop, but if someone else did it...stay out of my sight. Id punch some sense into him too. Serves him right for being a smartass. But u sound classy haha XD

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Wat da fuq! If you get cancer before I do ur gonna be in big trouble buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

ps. i don't know what a sleeve of thin mints is. how is a sleeve a unit of quantity?
    ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-thin-mint-sleeve-jpg
    Last edited by che; 03-12-2013 at 07:35 AM.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Damn Alpha I'm sorry you don't know what a Sleeve of Thin Mints are.

And I'm pretty sure I'm getting cancer before all of you.
    Last edited by loaf; 03-12-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    If the laptop doesnt function anymore, remove the hard drive and connect it to another laptop, or a desktop via sata cable. You will then be able to access all your data from before.
    I don't know about that... he told me to "let him handle it" he was talking about replacing a tiny circuit-board that he says "smells fried", but I will consult with him further on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    @cyanosuke Its fine if I broke MY laptop, but if someone else did it...stay out of my sight. Id punch some sense into him too. Serves him right for being a smartass. But u sound classy haha XD
    Living with my brothers will do that to a person <_<'
    How did that 'posh' restaurant go?

OceanEyes, hang in there!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Touche loaf.. Breast cancer and Dementia, here I come!

(that's not funny)

My aunt got really sick over the last couple of months. They found lung cancer spots, Stage 1, which they say is highly uncommon. It's usually Stage 3 or 4 or something by the time docs find it.. She's now completely cancer free..

/ Not going to TN this weekend, but dude's moved up his 4 day pass to 2 weeks from now (29th - 1st).. I'm super stoked.

Blog Entries
    Ally I shall use my connections with mister Jesus and cut you a break. You can repay me and him later of course HEH HEH HEH.

Nothing much new with me besides the number 8. the number 8 is the fewest hours I have worked in the past 14 days. I come home with the light still up today (a true miracle), and realized my apartment is a total mess =/.

I also learned that I still have 2 more "hell weeks" at my internship before things calm down. Hurray for money, boo for lack of time, bitchy physicians, and 60+ hour workweeks (not even counting my other job at this point anymore LOL)
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I don't know about that... he told me to "let him handle it" he was talking about replacing a tiny circuit-board that he says "smells fried", but I will consult with him further on this matter.
    Reguardless of whether anything is 'fried' or not, I can be almost certain your hard drive is in tact. In this case, your data is the most important thing and I think you should take that data and make a backup before your brother makes anymore... 'repairs'... Just my opinion. Laptops are not easily fixable since their parts are specially designed for the make and model of each type of laptop, as opposed to desktop parts which are almost all universal with each other and easily replacable.

Get your hard drive data first via sata cable into a desktop or as supersabin said, a sata-usb cable. I use a sata-usb cable for my hard drive to make it portable.

Living with my brothers will do that to a person <_<'
    How did that 'posh' restaurant go?
    I understand..my brother is staying with me for a lil while I dont like him touching my fat PS3 I bought at launch(no longer inproduction, 4 usb slots,PS2 backwards compatible unlike the slim ones) ><' but I dnt care if he touches my 360 lol go crazy..Anyway No i didnt end up going only cause I wasnt in the mood for a silly date as nice as the guy is..made idle chit chat over the phone n asked me out again for the w/e..Ill probably go this time>_> then channeled my frustrations into my ZANDATSU-ing.

Blog Entries
    These guys are gonna do an EP together :3

Also, there's supposed to be a new Reggie and the Full Effect album at some point! Oh JAM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Polk's Avatar
    he was talking about replacing a tiny circuit-board that he says "smells fried"
    Fried hard drive? Yum! I'll take mine over easy!

Haha, just kidding everybody. I was pretending that a fried hard drive was food, more specifically a fried egg. I don't actually want to eat a fried hard drive. If you served me one in a restaurant, there sure would be egg on my face! That would definitely not be egg-cellent!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Death Before Dishonor ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post

ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-thin-mint-sleeve-jpg
    I ate like 2 boxes of thin mints at work the other day. An two sleeves of Samoan's.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    I ate like 2 boxes of thin mints at work the other day. An two sleeves of Samoan's.
    You ate Pele's sleeves? Wtf is wrong with you Americans. Neither sleeves nor Samoans (especially Samoans) are edible. Although I suppose I'd sooner eat my own sleeves than KFC.

Blog Entries
    Yum. Samoans... My favs.

I'd take KFC over Burger King, though... Illegal equine beef? No thanks.
    (Personally, I've never been a fan of BK's Burgers.. Their new chicken salads though are pretty ballin'.... Wendy's salads are bomb too.. Oooooh now I want one. Damnit.)

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ugh I've only been to KFC once in my life before, and it was only because my friends couldn't comprehend that I had never been to KFC. They made me get a double down. My heart hurt afterwards, and I cried greasy tears.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I love KFC's chicken salted chips and sweet chili twister wraps... oh and who could forget their popcorn chicken! i'm actually not a fan of anythign else they sell. I dont their fatty greasy drumsticks that seem to be so popular, I dont particulary enjoy their burgers either. I rarely get KFC nowadays obviously since im turning into a health nut... but one bad meal wont make you unhealthy just like one good meal wont make you healthy.

Ew that crap's got high blood pressure amongst other things written all over it. I cant even recall the last time I ate fast food. If/when I did it was only the chips with chicken salt, loved that **** but i gave that up when I was modelling in high school(fluid retention before a shoot=NoNo). Maccas, KFC, Burger King hot chips=yumm..well used to.I very rarely eat out but when I feel like it , I go to japanese or italian restaurants or Iku.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    I very rarely eat out but when I feel like it , I go to japanese or italian restaurants or Iku.
    What do you order from japanese resturants?

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast