Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Sephiroth eats meat.
    Sephiroth has gout.

snapshot_da7df058_5a9058f4.jpg

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Sephiroth has gout.

snapshot_da7df058_5a9058f4.jpg
    Eating meat(purines) n drinking alcohol can do that to ya.
    Ha that pic's so cute. Sim's mod?..Ive never played.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Tallulah's Avatar
    My dad's friend Jim has very bad gout. Sephy looks positively healthy there, so not to worry.

He does look Sim-ish, which reminds me, I have not played The Sims in so long. I play the console ones, so miss out on the expansion pack fun. I keep forgetting whether I bought The Sims 2... :/
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Tomb raider is so beautiful. Im loving this reboot, its everything I wanted and more. Seriously, she looks so gorgeous and the graphics are stunnin on pc.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    merp. im going on a diet. an extreme diet. this dude put in for a 4 day pass so he can come see me next month. and he's all in shape and shit. and.... im not. its embarrasing.

so. im going all out and gonna be anorexoc. haha

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Yeah Tomb Raider is my go to game straight after I Finish Revengeance. My lil brother's staying at my place for a bit n hes playing it on MY PS3*sigh* im trying really hard not to watch..other than that I was approached by a modelling agency on my lunch break yesterday(i did a bit when I was in school) but im not too keen on modelling.Period. Also took my dog to the Vet for a checkup he gets a rash that comes n goes often but luckily hes healthy otherwise.

I dont think diets work tbh you gotta eat every single day so why not make healthy eating your way of life "Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine shall be thy food" as Hippocrates , the father of medicine would say

Blog Entries
    So I learned something new today: Joy Division is considered post-punk, but New Order-who are essentially the same band, just with a new singer because the one for Joy Division died-are synth pop. Whaaaaa? They sound the same.... *shrug* -old music you don't care about but I'll tell you about it anyway

EDIT: OMG GUYZ THE NEW TMBG ALBUM IS OUT AND IT'S ONLY 5 BUCKS FOR LIKE 25 TRACKS ON AMAZON *nod nod*

Boxer of the Galaxy ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    merp. im going on a diet. an extreme diet. this dude put in for a 4 day pass so he can come see me next month. and he's all in shape and shit. and.... im not. its embarrasing.

so. im going all out and gonna be anorexoc. haha
    yeah diet implies temporary change. What you wanna do is just cut out bad foods, and start exercising. Dedication yields results, there is no quick fix.

Blog Entries
    Hey everybody, Julie has something she'd like to tell you:
    [7:50:50 PM] Julie: hay you guys!
    [7:50:53 PM] Julie: you...smell bad
    [7:50:56 PM] Julie: MWAHAHAHA
    [7:50:58 PM] Julie: / trolled
    She trolled you! Isn't she precious? :3

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    >Telling us we smell bad

>not trolling
    Currently Playing:

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol...

Gout? Eat dried cherries. My dad has gout. He says dried cherries work wonders.

And dieting.. I really don't eat bad food. I generally don't like sweet/heavy/junk foods. And I typically drink water w/lemon or unsweetened ice tea.
    I guess it's the alcohol consumption / possibly have hypothyroidism or whatever / my metabolism is pretty much non existent. And I really don't get much exercise outside of working (Sorry, but after working 12 hr shifts and running my ass off all weekend, I'm really burned out on wanting to do any additional cardio. Besides, we live on a state highway with no sidewalks and the people here drive super crazy.. Not really willing to risk my life.

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Lol...

Gout? Eat dried cherries. My dad has gout. He says dried cherries work wonders.

And dieting.. I really don't eat bad food. I generally don't like sweet/heavy/junk foods. And I typically drink water w/lemon or unsweetened ice tea.
    I guess it's the alcohol consumption / possibly have hypothyroidism or whatever / my metabolism is pretty much non existent. And I really don't get much exercise outside of working (Sorry, but after working 12 hr shifts and running my ass off all weekend, I'm really burned out on wanting to do any additional cardio. Besides, we live on a state highway with no sidewalks and the people here drive super crazy.. Not really willing to risk my life.
    I dont mean to sound harsh, but no results come frmo exuses. You could have done 10 pushups in the time it took you to write that.

Blog Entries
    ;p true. Not gonna argue there ... lol

#LOCKE4GOD ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    So I learned something new today: Joy Division is considered post-punk, but New Order-who are essentially the same band, just with a new singer because the one for Joy Division died-are synth pop. Whaaaaa? They sound the same.... *shrug* -old music you don't care about but I'll tell you about it anyway

EDIT: OMG GUYZ THE NEW TMBG ALBUM IS OUT AND IT'S ONLY 5 BUCKS FOR LIKE 25 TRACKS ON AMAZON *nod nod*
    I disagree with this entire premise. Ian Curtis was Joy Division. The rhythms and overall direction were very post-punk--depressed, repetitive, goth-y (I saw all these things with a positive spin... I really like Joy Division). With Ian Curtis gone, they abandoned most of it and married with 80s synth-pop. They sound completely different. Also here's something cool in my city:

2857049.jpg

It's been there ever since his suicide, and every time it gets painted over, someone paints it back up again (sometimes with the wrong dates, sometimes with the right ones). The council has given up painting over it.

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I work with a guy with gout. He told my boss about it, in front of me and another guy, and my boss said "Gout's a rich man's disease. I'm paying you too much." The look on his face was priceless.

It's still snowing here and I ninja'd my way out of work today. I'm getting paid to sit on my ass and catch up on my tv shows... then I'm off next week, save for a few things I have to do to hopefully get myself the job I want. I'm ****ing stoked.

I also need to finish Crysis 2, then play Dishonored. Clearly I have too much shit to do and not enough free time.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gout sucks, my friend has had to miss work because of it. He can barely walk sometimes.

It's raining in Vegas, usual March/Spring showers we get probably. Usually it rains all week long, hopefully that happens soon.

Tele none of the music I listen to has horns and saxes.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    It's ska anyway. Just accept the fact.

Hooray, the weekend. Maybe I should actually sleep....

I want to play a game. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Zargabaath's Avatar

Hooray, the weekend. Maybe I should actually sleep....
    Maybe you should stop being a lil b*tch and go drinking! That's what I am doing tonight. Let's be spiritual drinking buddies!!!!

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Blog Entries
    Haha, maybe I WILL I was planning on having a few anyway, just not on going out to drink. Maybe play some more ME1. We shall see though! Although I don't really know anyone else around here who's over 21 and drinks... Why'd you have to go and move on to another base, ASSHOLE FACE.

Gingersnap ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you starve yourself for some dude, you will have no energy to **** him when he visits.

I would suggest that you do spend several days cutting out wheat/gluten, processed foods and sugars, and most dairy. Increase vegetable/fiber intake. Those first few pounds will melt off. After that, you will have to put in the work and exercise. But even if you aren't at your target weight/strength/size/etc when this guy visits, your confidence will be way higher because you are taking charge of your body and your health. You will feel more in control, you'll be feeling better about yourself, and that will be sexy as hell.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After several tab cutting and tearing out, I managed to accomplish this. Super Famicom games running on a US Super Nintendo (sure its been done before but this is my very first time doing this).
    886595_4710802653677_1515369098_o.jpg
    Currently Playing:

In other news,

Me and 10 time mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman.

482818_10151375228428992_154693973_n.jpg

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

In other news,

Me and 10 time mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman.
    Ronnie Coleman lives half a mile from my parents' house! He's a cop here in Arlington, and drives a yellow Hummer. Random tidbits!

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I want to play a game. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Zargabaath's Avatar
    Haha, maybe I WILL I was planning on having a few anyway, just not on going out to drink. Maybe play some more ME1. We shall see though! Although I don't really know anyone else around here who's over 21 and drinks... Why'd you have to go and move on to another base, ASSHOLE FACE.
    Was it not you who was following me? You got lazy and decided to stay in Little Rock. If you are going to be an assassin then don't be such a b*tch at it.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Ronnie Coleman lives half a mile from my parents' house! He's a cop here in Arlington, and drives a yellow Hummer. Random tidbits!

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    One time he farted on the streets of NYC and I walked through it. Small world! ^________^

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if his farts also lift weights.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bro do you even lift?!??!?!?!?!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I ripped ass at the gym today while on the treadmill... I thought it was silent but apparently my headphones muffled it. It was good awful and literally cleared two spots on either side of me... I was proud
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    I have a friend who would be proud of you Pete. "I'm impressed that much came out!" I'm DEPRESSED that much came out."

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast