Thread: It's September

Blog Entries

It's September

And it's instantly rainy and gross compared to 97 degrees everyday and sunny as hell. Not that I'm not enjoying the weather being tolerable right now, but I feel like on top of this hot ass summer we're going to have a nasty fall/winter.

That being said I'm actually looking forward to September and October. Good seasonal beer and light jacket weather!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Re: It's September

lol september means still 100+ degree weather for me

I'll just see my winds coming more and likely. September is like May, gets cooler but it's still hot.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Gingersnap It's September OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha. When I woke up this morning, there was ice outside.

...But I was in Montana.

So whatever Arkansas has in store for me when I get back, it's all good. But I have a feeling I'll be able to get away with shorts and sundresses a bit longer.

Fall is like my favorite time of year, though.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I invented Go-Gurt. It's September Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post

Fall is like my favorite time of year, though.
    If fall is only like your favorite time of the year, then what's your actual favorite time of the year?

September where I live seems a lot like July and August. It's hot, sticky, and moist. Everything still feels like it's covered in wet semen, but that most likely stems from the fact that everything is covered in wet semen. Fortunately, there's a hurricane coming in tomorrow, and after it passes, the temperature will be around 80 degrees, instead of the usual 104.

Death Before Dishonor It's September Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was 98 at its highest here. An we haven't had a drop of rain in over a month.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth It's September Xanatos's Avatar

It gets chilly during the nights, though it's still hot here I'm afraid, the usual temperature of 30 °C will decline at the end of this month so warmer clothes will have to wait for now.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries

It's about time for some more sunny weather, here. We get sunny weather through mid-October most the time (with some rain here and there) and I think it was even sunny on Halloween last year. Muggy as hell today, though.

September also means... the Oktober Fest! Which I may or may not go to (stupid work, making me take a class on a Saturday... Bet we won't even get payed for it, either.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's getting cooler here, and we've had more rain. I feel it at night quite a bit, which is always nice. I like just getting under my covers, wrapping up and stuff. x3

We're going to be getting a few storms in the coming weeks, so that should be pretty awesome.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

It's 95, and we have a hurricane come our way tomorrow, so it'll drop to about 75 and pour for a night or two. I'm a fan of September weather for the most part, but when it's like 70-80 and sunny with no humidity. I also do enjoy Indian Summer, where its like 70 in October.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I like fall generally. It's like watching the world die. The trees decay, their leaves bleeding and spiraling towards the blighted earth below, the insects perish and the birds disappear as they attempt to outrun the dark. All this as nature prepares itself for the blanket of beautiful, inevitable, white-cold quietus that follows.

Makes a guy feel good, it does.
    Last edited by Jin; 09-02-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Until now!

#LOCKE4GOD It's September Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's getting warmer! I realised that this afternoon. I started work at 6:15am, and wore a thick jacket. I regretted that at 4pm, when the sun was beating down.

Also, the daffodils that line my driveway are out! ...and being stolen by passers-by

I have six weeks of class, three of exams, and then a four-month summer holiday while you guys freeze your nuts off. Does it get any better?

Blog Entries

Its still really warm here, but the humidity has backed off from my heavenly graces and now its quite windy as well, so it really is starting to feel like fall. But yeah, fall time reminds me of high school football games, and those were funtimes back when I was a kid, so yeah Now it reminds me of college mixers, coming back on the weekends and getting wasted with the besties yehaw
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

My couch pulls out but I don't. It's September midgetbob's Avatar

fall = warm / hot days to light jackets / hoodies and great beer.

'mere fall.... i love you.

Gingersnap It's September OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    If fall is only like your favorite time of the year, then what's your actual favorite time of the year?
    Haha goddamnit. Alright, well, my favorite time of year is you can kiss my ass.

I seriously do like Autumn, though. That's my actual favorite. Like fall.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 09-02-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

#LOCKE4GOD It's September Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by erm... myself
    It's getting warmer! I realised that this afternoon. I started work at 6:15am, and wore a thick jacket. I regretted that at 4pm, when the sun was beating down.

Also, the daffodils that line my driveway are out! ...and being stolen by passers-by

I have six weeks of class, three of exams, and then a four-month summer holiday while you guys freeze your nuts off. Does it get any better?
    My God do I eat these words. They are forced down my throat.

I'll post my facebook status, at 5.55pm:

"Freak weather? I walked home in the sun and thought it was too hot. Less than two hours later, the storm briefly knocks out the Internet and I'm running around the house shutting windows.

It was also when I realised that I left my cellphone at work. The phone that doubles as my alarm, so I can wake up to start work at 6.30 tomorrow. And the only way to get it back is to go to work... in the storm.

Screams of fail."

September, down here, = four seasons in one day, evidently.

Crash Boom Bang It's September Lily's Avatar

Its been warm the last few days here, which makes a nice change, it pissed it down the mahority of August, and Im away to see Muse, open air tomorrow and don't fancy getting rained on, so this weather better bloody keep up

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Spring here in Australia, the time of year when any of my mates susceptible to hay fever start knowing it and the leadup to a bloody hot summer is imminent.
    It's a pity for me as Winter is my favourite season.

Still, I do seem to notice more birds out as Spring goes on - even saw some rainbow lorikeets the other morning as I was getting home from work, they're quite striking birds.
    victoria aut mors

This ain't no place for no hero It's September Tiffany's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I like fall generally. It's like watching the world die. The trees decay, their leaves bleeding and spiraling towards the blighted earth below, the insects perish and the birds disappear as they attempt to outrun the dark. All this as nature prepares itself for the blanket of beautiful, inevitable, white-cold quietus that follows.

Makes a guy feel good, it does.
    I had someone say those things to me too... but incredulous as to why I'd enjoy watching the world "die". I wouldn't say the world is dying though, more like going into a form a stasis? Dunno.

Either way, I prefer Autumn to any other season. I detest humid weather and the cool, crisp air is a welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I had someone say those things to me too... but incredulous as to why I'd enjoy watching the world "die". I wouldn't say the world is dying though, more like going into a form a stasis? Dunno.

Either way, I prefer Autumn to any other season. I detest humid weather and the cool, crisp air is a welcome change.
    It's more an allusion than something literal. Many use autumn as a metaphor for dying and winter as a metaphor for death. One could look at it as stasis, but one could also look at it as cyclical death and rebirth (fall being the period of dying, winter that of death, spring that of rebirth and summer that of sustained life). Sort of a Shiva to nothingness to Brahma to Vishnu to Shiva kind of thing. At any rate, I rather enjoy it as an allusion. Watching something so powerful die is somewhat sobering and actually kind of euphoric. But maybe I'm just weird.

Until now!

This ain't no place for no hero It's September Tiffany's Avatar

Yeah... it just might be that you are weird. But I like it too, so I guess we can be weird together?

That's not weird at all!

Mine isn't white though...it's just cold and dark.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Johnny Boy It's September Johnny's Avatar
    Born in Los Angeles. Traveled/squated millions of places in the U.S. Now housed up in Vernon,BC

I live in the interior of B.C. and This summer wasn't that bad at all, which is weird cause it gets hot as f**k in the summer. It totally feels like fall weather right now, actually, its colder than that which means were gonna have a miserable winter