Thread: I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up!

I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up!

So I just figured out how to get those fancy-shmancy ring tones on my phone that aren't just one of the ones preset into it, and I'm having fun with changing the ring tone every five minutes. I never paid any attention before, but now I'm curious about what other people have as their ring tone when the phone's not on vibrate.

Want to let me know? Is it a song? A sound? Some random script? One of the plain ones? What? I want to know.

And what other sounds do you have set for you phone (i.e. text messages, notifications, alarms)?

Right now, my own ring tone is "Jizz In My Pants" by the Lonely Island to match with a friend who's got her's set to "I'm On A Boat." My text messages come in with the sound you hear when Link finds a treasure in the Legend of Zelda games, and my random notifications sound with "Pika" (as in Pikachu's roar thing). Then my alarm clock for mornings is just a prison alarm.

Bass Player Extraordinaire I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Joe's Avatar

Re: I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxasnerdgirl View Post
    Right now, my own ring tone is "Jizz In My Pants" by the Lonely Island to match with a friend who's got her's set to "I'm On A Boat." My text messages come in with the sound you hear when Link finds a treasure in the Legend of Zelda games, and my random notifications sound with "Pika" (as in Pikachu's roar thing). Then my alarm clock for mornings is just a prison alarm.
    You and your friend win so hard. I don't have a cell phone right now, but when I do, if I become a manager, I'm setting my ringtone to Like a Boss, by the lonely island XD. I knew a guy at school whose ringtone was the sound the pokemon center made when it healed your pokemon. It was epic.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My ringtone is For He's a Jolly Good Felon by Lostprophets. It's a catchy song...

My alert for text messages is the sound of when you find a treasure in the original Tomb Raider games. XD

My alarm is Divide by Disturbed. Faaark, that wakes me up fast. o.o
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 02-23-2010 at 10:10 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bananarama I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Real American by Deringer.

Yes, Hulk Hogan's theme song.

Suck it.

SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ashoken Farewell... is my ringtone. It's violins, basically. Class all the way. The rest are just standard iPhone tones.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Maridia

I just use the door bell ring tone on my Iphone which came with it. And the glass noise for texts.

I do have a couple ring tones I made though. So if my work calls it plays Just Leave Me Alone by MJ.

Pete it's funny you have that as yours cause my friend had the same ring tone. Til he was bartending and Fight for your liiiiiife!!!!!" was blasting from no where. Then he changed it back to the basics. But hey you're a patriot.

Used to use FF7 victory ringtone, but that was a long time ago. Now it's normal for most people (who don't call me anyway) except for my boyfriend and a few others,. In which case it'll be the MGS codec. Been trying to find other ringtones but I don't really like any of them...

Also, I use Navi for my text messages -- which is HILARIOUS because you can tell who's played the game and who hasn't... because those who know it will get SO pissed off at me.

Anddd. Used two different ringtones for my alarm clock. First one is a Heavy taunt from TF2 where he mimics Natascha, and the second one is coach the movie

Maridia

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Used to use FF7 victory ringtone, but that was a long time ago. Now it's normal for most people (who don't call me anyway) except for my boyfriend and a few others,. In which case it'll be the MGS codec. Been trying to find other ringtones but I don't really like any of them...

Also, I use Navi for my text messages -- which is HILARIOUS because you can tell who's played the game and who hasn't... because those who know it will get SO pissed off at me.

Anddd. Used two different ringtones for my alarm clock. First one is a Heavy taunt from TF2 where he mimics Natascha, and the second one is coach the movie
    On my old phone I had the codec ringtone from MGS1 for texts. It made a couple people laugh but most were confused. If I could have it on my phone now I would. Oh well.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

A sample from Mad Dog God Dam by Elastica
    It really seems to have been made to become a high quality ringtone.
    victoria aut mors

I actually have a few ring tones that I assign to people, but my main one is Justice, Phantom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQWuWfxMXA0

For text notifications I have the little Chocobo "Kewh" from FFX since I like that one best. I also have the victory fanfare but I'm not using it at the moment.

I need my new phone -_-
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-24-2010 at 08:10 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Stream Crosser I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Ann's Avatar

Your Affection. Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 original soundtrack. It has a cheerful and powerful melody that makes me happy whenever I listen to it!

My cellphone just beep once if there's a received message. And I picked Tatakau Monotachi piano version as my alarm. I jump out directly when I hear its first tone! What an effective alert!

.............. I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! smurphy's Avatar

I use anxious heart from the FF7 soundtrack. Its easy to didtinguish from others as its so depressing so i can easily hear it. Plus people are surprised when they hear it as most people over here think it compulsory to have sh*tty happy-go-lucky ringtones. F*ck that.

I also used to have JENOVA absolute as my alarm. I cant listen to it anymore as i associate it with the bad memory of being forced out of bed at half six in the f*cking morning.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

I'm fairly certain we've had this thread somewhere before. o.O;

Anyways, my one and only ringtone is the solo from Stairway to Heaven, preceded by a "Call from (name)"

My texts are the generic verizon beep, preceded by a "Message from (name)"

My girlfriend's specialized ringtone for me is that damn "Saving Abel - Addicted" song. It's.... humorous until I texted her with her right next to me and it went off in front of her parents.

Che

I don't do the whole "different ringtones for different people" thing, so I just have one.

2:19-2:34 I think is my ringtone from the song.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Polk's Avatar

My first phone had a shitty MIDI version of Slayer's South of Heaven (if I remember right, it just used the intro). Then, when I moved on to a better phone that could play MP3's, I switched to the theme from Metalocalypse, which is probably the best alarm I've ever had, other than that one morning I accidentally had my Ipod on Merzbow.

On my new phone, I just have the standard ring on, because I've been too lazy to make myself a ringtone. When I get around to doing it, it will probably be some part of Freezepop's Parlez-vous Freezepop? (Inter:sect remix) because that song is fantastic.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

this is my ringtone!!

It goes from about 1:16-1:36 or so. I normally keep it on vibrate though. I should stop doing that, this song is really good lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Imperius Rex I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Storm's Avatar

I have tried to have favorite songs as ringtones before, but when it got to the point where I started sitting bolt-upright when the song came on (not my phone ringing), I knew I had to change them!

I tend to have themes with my phone. At one point I had a load of Final Fantasy music as ringtones, and the victory fanfare as my alarm. After that I had a "retro games" set, of course including the classic Super Mario Bros theme! Now they are various Bleach openings.

Strangely, I can personalise my backgrounds, ringtones and alarm tones, but I have to use default message tones. The Samsung D600 is a bit of an odd phone in that way, but I like it.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Shake it like a polaroid picture I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! RagnaToad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    this is my ringtone!!

It goes from about 1:16-1:36 or so. I normally keep it on vibrate though. I should stop doing that, this song is really good lol.
    What song is it? I can't watch it because of some copyright bullshit.

I just have a really sucky ringtone version of Nirvana's Come as You Are. I don't really associate it with Nirvana. I barely hear the actual song.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Death Before Dishonor I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My ringtone has remained the same for about two years. I go through phone's pretty quickly. I have a iPhone now with a sweet ass Otter-Box. Me, and my friends often have contest to see who can throw their iPhone the highest. Its really fun, but really f*cking dumb, cause it can still break. Anyway my ringtone is always Boyz n Tha Hood by Eazy-E. When my phone rings I won't even answer it sometimes, I just sit there and listen to it...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Crash Boom Bang I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Lily's Avatar

Mines on silent and set to vibrate permanently. Ringtones, especially music ones annoy the stuffing out of me, especially if its going off every 5 minutes

I remember having an Arctic Monkeys ringtone once, and I still hear that song and think my phone is going off. It's just annoying ]:

My mate had summat or other as a text message alert and it was going off every 5 minutes I was liek dude, just turn the bloody thing on SILENT. Not like you can miss it WHEN ITS NEXT TO YOU ON THE TABLE

/rages

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Mines on silent and set to vibrate permanently. Ringtones, especially music ones annoy the stuffing out of me, especially if its going off every 5 minutes

My mate had summat or other as a text message alert and it was going off every 5 minutes I was liek dude, just turn the bloody thing on SILENT. Not like you can miss it WHEN ITS NEXT TO YOU ON THE TABLE
    I keep my phone on silent a lot too. It's always in my pocket when I'm out, so I usually feel it before I hear it.

It also saves the ears of those around me who might not want to hear my phone going off; namely, teachers (in which case, it'll also saves my phone >>; ).

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

This ain't no place for no hero I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Tiffany's Avatar

Mine is normally on vibrate as I don't want my phone to wake the kiddo, but these are my ringtones when its on normal:

Lose Yourself (Eminem) for Email Notifications
    Numba 1 (Kardinal Offishall) for SMS Notifications
    Nothing Special (Ill Scarlett) for actual Ringer
    Stronger (Kanye West) for Blackberry Messenger notifications.

Banned I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up!

This was is ours-Escape the Fate: Ringtone for most people
    Apology-Alesana-Izzybear's ring tone
    Goodbye My love ( intro Riff)- Love Hate Hero-For Txt

Registered User I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! winterborn86's Avatar

Ringtones do my head in, so mine is always kept on silent and on a 4min vibrate. Just the way I like it

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

The Bad Boy of TFF I'm trapped in your pocket! Pick me up! Block's Avatar

My ringtone is the first twenty seconds of The Protomen - Vengeance. If you aren't familiar with The Protomen they are a band that has turned the story from the first two Mega Man games into a rock opera.