Thread: "I'm a sexy bitch"

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

"I'm a sexy bitch"

This thread is one of narcissism and possible other forms of self admiration. I can't help but notice I like what I see in the mirror more often than not despite not really considering myself to be one of the really good looking people out there. I just feel I look amazing in a suit and love my long flowing hair.

Is it just me, or are there other self loving people out on TFF?
    Damn, I'm a sexy bitch.
    victoria aut mors

To be honest. I can say that I am egotistical and arogant myself. I have used my looks to my own advantage. But then again I can be very manipulative with it also, Basicly put, I use it to get what I want when I want it. But then again I don't think I am the greatest looking guy in the whole world. But then again my sence of humor and other attributes about my self make me seem more provocative. My wife has given me a big head though but then again if you havent seen her look at my pictures in my profile, I must of done something right to get a woman like that.

There are only a few very small things I would change about myself but all in all I love myself.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 08-12-2008 at 09:56 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Physically, I think I'm decent. My dress sense is respectable and my make-up is kept to moderation. My weight is average, over average in height.

As for personality, I can't help but like myself. I get that not many other people will feel the same about me as I do, but that's how loving yourself works. Other peoples' opinions of you start to matter less and less, and that just dandy by me.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Lady Succubus "I'm a sexy bitch" Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're talking to the token sexy chick of TFF, seriously. So yes, I self-admire my...self.

Well.. I will in the future, in any case. >_>;
    Right now, not so much. But I do have that quality in me. I have high-class dress sense and looks-wise, I aim to be the sexiest girl in the world. Yeah, I plan to get on the front cover of FHM some day. *nods*

That One Guy "I'm a sexy bitch" dimmufan's Avatar
    Damn Celtic, you don't know how many times I have looked at myself in the mirror and uttered the words, "I am a sexy bitch!" Quite a lot I must admit. With my long blonde hair, my dark blue eyes (naturally, no contacts needed), my 180 pounds of lean muscle covering my 6'1" frame. The way my structured jawline compliments my 3-day-old facial hair stubble. I can't help but to notice how sexy I can be. When I put my hair up in a ponytail, put a hat on, and throw on a pair of Oakleys, I sometimes take an extra minute just to admire myself. Then there are times when I'm driving down the road and a car full of girls eye-f*** me as they pass by, then slow down for a second look. That's the kind of shit that really gets my ego going.
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

The Final Fantasy's Offical Emo "I'm a sexy bitch" Lithium's Avatar
    Sadly yes I am the type of person that admires myself very much.

When I wake up in the though I am ugly, I look like the grudge girl for hells sake. But when I am all dressed up for the day, yeah I say I am one hell of a sexy bitch and that I would date myself if I could.

Now I am a guy yes, but being gay I feel it has brought out my feminine features in myself. I have big glittery eyes, and just very feminine . . .

I don't try to be all egotistical about myself and conpare myself to both boy and girls at my school, but it just happens.

-Sigh- What a crazy world this is.
    I could decide to stop breathing, I may decide to die. Only to show you what I truly mean. ~Devon L. Kay
    ~Signature made by Mike of Legend of Zelda~
    Just because I smile, does not mean I am happy. Just because I laugh, does not mean I am not hiding something. When I cry, something is wrong. When I am sad, do not comfort me. And when I love you, it is forever. ~Devon L. Kay
    The blood that spills, to the tears that I cry. I only wish for the nighttime to come. I wait and I wonder, I whisper and I stare, there is nothing that is ever there. I slowly close my eyes, as they grow silver with lust. ~Devon L. Kay
    All quotes by me

Synthesized Ascension "I'm a sexy bitch" Zardoch's Avatar
    This is an occurrence for me that happens quite often. Even my beard looks me in the eye and says, "You're a sexy bitch." Which I happily respond, "Couldn't do it without you." And despite the fact I'm a big boy, I have plenty of nice features, such as: nice deep eyes; almost perfectly straight nose; big, yet not too big lips; big broad shoulders; and hell, I even got this weird comment from some woman cutting my hair saying, "You have the straightest neckline I have ever seen." I was unsure of what to think of that, but I took it as a compliment.

Yes, you can say it too. I am a sexy bitch.

Sir Prize "I'm a sexy bitch" Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I look at myself frequently in a mirror. I don't really praise or derogate myself. I primp myself to my satisfaction and sometimes I practice facial expressions in the mirror to see if I have the look right.

I wouldn't say I look, by any means...unattractive. Haha, but narcissism is a problem with either too much or too little self-esteem/love. Me? I'm fine with the way I am. It's just right.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 08-16-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I'm kind of ugly, and as a person I don't like me much at all. I'm an asshole and generally worthless.

No arrogance here.

Cilla vs. Games "I'm a sexy bitch" Priscilla's Avatar
    When I look in the mirror I generally hate what I see. But, I always think of ways to improve it. Aka lose weight, get a hair cut et cetera. I just have a bad self image and don't see that there is anything good. It isn't a problem.. but yeah I don't think I am a 'sexy bitch'

Personality wise I am ohkay, I guess.

I do like to play Affirmation boy in front of a mirror, yes. I like to take the time before seeing anyone or going to school to look at myself and be proud or ready to present myself and my self-image. What I like most about myself are my puppy brown eyes, which are sexy if I don't wear glasses, so people haven't gotten to see the real me. I think my eyebrows are slightly slanted, so if one is shown I look very nice, but if both are, I have a sort of devilish look to my face.

As for my nose, near-perfection. One of my huge fetishes are noses. I love slim, straight noses. Sadly, I have a bit of a bump at the top which without, I would have my perfect nose. I probably got it from getting hit in the face by an elbow in the 7th grade ().

Another one of my fetishes... teeth. I love straight teeth, and various different types of teeth. I like the ones that are rounded at the end and square too. The first thing I like to see on a person is their teeth, and am blown away by alot of different kinds. As for myself, I have pretty great set of teeth I'm happy with. Sadly, my mouth isn't shaped right for them and I have a pretty small smile that also shows a bit too much gum for my liking.

As for my body, I have slim/average weight that is complimented by my fashion sense.

Last, but not least, my hair. The overall greatest and most fashionable thing I wear. I usually wear my hair all short and raggy -- in a presentable fashion, whenever I get out of the shower. I love to have it wet. Dry bed hair is a pain in the ass to straighten so I'd go to school with wet hair. I have it brownish auburn (natural hair color) with blonde.

The only improvments I'd love to make on myself are:
    -Get Contacts
    -Get rid of my annoying bump on my nose
    -Possibly surgically widen my mouth
    -Get Tanner
    -Get Leaner

Still, I love myself the way I am and proabably wouldn't surgically try to improve myself, only what I can naturally. As for personality, I can come off annoying, but I also can be a great friend, you just need to learn how I function.

Beautiful artwork I found online.

Come visit me at my YouTube Homepage: zSoraz's YouTube

Bananarama "I'm a sexy bitch" Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    and Sora just took it to the next level... haha

I won't lie, I'm a fan of admiring myself in the mirror every now and then. Though I'm a bigger fan of catching a girl checking me out. It's a great confidence booster, and sometimes it's just hilarious when they try to act like they weren't.

Let's see, I've had my nose broken 5 times, so it's a little crooked, but I've never heard a complaint. Um, I also have a scar at the end of my right eye (towards the cheekbone, going straight down) that you can only see in the winter, when I'm not as tan. Other than that I've gotta say that my face is pretty good looking.

As for my body, all I really want to do is trim some beer fat, which is pretty much happening naturally, since I'm not drinking a whole 30 rack to myself on the weekends anymore. That, and I'm lifting and running to get cut. It's good times to be this body haha.

Yeah, sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm pretty happy with the way I am.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I'm out of shape, overweight, and in my opinion unattractive.

But damn if I don't think I'm better than a lot of people. =D Albiet I'm an asshole, opinionated, egotistical, ect. I'm also very logical, intelligent, and carefully plan and follow through on sound and reasonable decisions.

Edit: I also apparantly jump rope with Freya. How ****ing awesome is that?

Since I sport a lot my body is in a quite good shape, so I don't mind flexing in front of the mirror occasionaly and be pleased with what I see.
    Supposedly the rest ain't really roadkill as well, so don't have much to complain.
    Of course there are things that could be better, but idc.

Peace out
    Blargh?!?!

Shake it like a polaroid picture "I'm a sexy bitch" RagnaToad's Avatar
    I started to think of my self as quite a handsome person, once I got through my puberty. I'm really self conscious, and I know like what kind of person I look like, though I have shaped myself in certai ways as to make me look like... me.
    My hair is my trademark. Nothing special, but it just fits my personality really well. I'm pretty lazy at times and I give a relaxed impression when I meet people for the first time, though I can be real hyperactive when I'm with friends (having a drink e.g.).

I believe that having a gf or bf really boosts your image. I KNOW my girlfriend is hot (regardless of my own taste), considering the overall image of someone "being attractive". And I KNOW I'm quite attractive looking too, though I'm not the typical Adonis or anything.

I like the way you can see the shape of my jaw, how tall I am, how I'm not overweighted at all, how I look in jeans and my favourite vest, and how I act.
    I don't consider myself to be a narcist at all, I am pretty unsure about lots of things I do, say or think. You wouldn't believe the things I have doubts about. Generally I am really paranoid about what people actually think of me, even concerning my looks.
    But my overall impression of my own LOOKS is really decent.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

I invented Go-Gurt. "I'm a sexy bitch" Clint's Avatar
    I don't worry about what I look like. The only reason that I ever look at myself in the mirror is because there's one in front of the sink in my bathroom, and a large one in my bedroom that I wish weren't there. But I tend to avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces, because I'm afraid that my reflection won't look away once I turn away. I know, I am a huge *****.

I don't care if people like the way I look or not. I mean, there's really nothing not to like, because other people seem to think that I look swell. So, I try to avoid looking into mirrors, mostly because I'm superstitious, but when I do catch a glimpse of myself, I do like what I see.
    Last edited by Clint; 08-19-2008 at 09:35 AM.

"I'm a sexy bitch" Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Well...when i first saw this thread, i have to be honest, i was sure it was some random noob who had his head covered in shit. Then i saw it was Silver, and.......WTF

This is so spontaneous of you in every single sense. Yes i admit your good looking, wait no, ****ing good looking, but that still doesn't mean you could just come here...on MY turf, and bloat about yourself.

Naw...I'm just messing about the latter paragraph..

I happen to be one of you, i too find myself good looking and very sexy. I'll say it, I'm a sexy bitch...and sometimes, i'd do myself...

That's right, i went there!

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Hahaha damn! Thiis iis my kiind Of pOst!! Hahaha thankZ Crimson Sorrow. SoOo! Anyways I tOtally lOve what I see when I lOok iinto the mirrOr Or the typiical lOoks I get when walkiing On the streets and it's funny hOw sOme guys even use the typiicall pick-up liines haha. I LOVE my bOdy, I lOve my face, I lOve my persOnaliity. I thiink I'm pretty awesOme and the sexiiest bi** iin tha mOthaf***ing hOuse fO shO!
    There aiint nO need tO make a lOng pOst abOut myself (whiich wOuld be pretty interestiing and everbOdy wOuld lOve iit haha) but yeah!
    I'm SmOokin' HOT!
    .BoOniita iin tha Club.

This is your life. Give it a happy ending (:

Beautiful Girl

Govinda
    Holy Capital O, Batman! Self-assuredness can be strength, but don't let it run away with you.

I don't really give a shit about what I look like. I think my arse is okay, my lips are nice, my boobs are quite cool. I try my best not to dress like a lesbian, but my interest in it ends there. I feel quite confident without it, to be honest.
    Last edited by Govinda; 09-06-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Honey View Post
    I don't really give a shit about what I look like. I think my arse is okay, my lips are nice, my boobs are quite cool. I try my best not to dress like a lesbian, but my interest in it ends there. I feel quite confident without it, to be honest.
    Too right, you don't need to be anymore appearence conscious. I'd still squash your lovelumps! Please don't file a restraining order against me.

Uhhh, anyway.

I did post in this thread once before. But I'll assess some more so that I'm not spamming. Uhm... I mostly wear jeans on my bottom half. I have maybe four skirts or five skirts. For shoes, I mostly wear my Demolition boots... Although for skirts I have a pair of kneeboots. And on my top half, I wear button up shirts (open), with a sleeveless tops underneath. My dress sense is what people round here (border of London) might consider relatively "lesbian", I suppose. But I'm not really bothered. I like what I wear.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Arachnie Suicide "I'm a sexy bitch" ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    I just sit on the border about myself, I guess. Sometimes I like how I look, other times I hate it. Most of the time I think it's just okay.

Being totally honest about it, I'm quite average in looks. A tiny bit underweight, but not enough to really look it. Bit round in the face. Very short, about 4'11''. I have a nice, very flat stomach, which I like. Most of my fat goes to my legs, which I'm not so fond of. Small C cup boobs. They're fine. I don't look at my bum much, but my boyfriend likes it, so that makes me happy >.< My face is just.. Normal. Boring, really. I have fat little cheeks, which irritates me sometimes, haha. My eyes are grey, and change colour. They're very green or blue some days, but mostly just sit around a dark grey. I don't love them or hate them. I'd like to have bigger lips, but it's not a big deal. As a child I had VERY bad acne, but it's pretty much cleared up without any scarring. My skin's not perfect, but it's okay. I have a few scars, which tend to keep me out of changing rooms, but it's okay.

I don't really take much from other people, to be honest. I get complimented a fair bit, which is nice, really. I think my body looks fairly nice under clothes, and I dress to show that off, which gets a little bit of attention. So yeah, it's always nice to be complimented, and that tends to give me a momentary boost of self esteem. Of course, they don't know what I look like under everything, so it doesn't mean much. Same as when I get insulted, which happens a fair bit. Although that's just the usual "rarar fugly goth girl" type of insult. But as said above, they're just seeing my hair/clothes, not everything else.

As far as self esteem, I probably get most of it from what my boyfriend says about me. He's seen all of me, unlike anybody else, and says that he likes my imperfections. I like that he's not "Nonono, you're the best looking girl evar" like some people are when trying to lift one's self esteem. He reminds me that he likes me the way I am, instead of lieing about how amazingly perfect I look ><. Which makes me feel better.

Overall, I just sit in the centre. I don't like, nor hate my looks.

Personality? I can be very jealous, which I dislike. Otherwise, I'm okay with who I am as a person.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Personally and honestly, I don't see myself as the hottest girl in the world, but I don't think of myself as ugly. I have average looks - not in that common kind of way, but in my own way. I'm average hight (5"8ish) , average weight (won't tell you how much, but BMI says I'm in the Healthy zone).

As for what I wear... I try to look different from other people, but not in a odd or scary way. I hate it when I see people dressed up the same - walking down the market, pretty much everyone I bump into wears the same gear. It makes me feel great, not because I stand out from a crowd (I don't go THAT far anyway), but because I know I have my own uniqe style of my own.

As for makeup... I'm not a makeup person. Very rarely you'll catch me wearing a tad of eyeliner. I'm more of a moisturiser girl - if your skin looks great, then why is there need to wear makeup? I don't suffer (lol) from spots because I wash twice everyday - without soap. Most soaps clog pours up, and that results in spots. You just need a good flannel, hot water. Then just a splash of cold water to close pours. Simple, cheap, and 9 times out of 10 gives a matt finish to your skin. And I look older than I am. Only by a year or two in some eyes, but I do.

Wow, went a bit off there.

So yeah, I don't think I'm hot, but I don't think I'm at the bottom of the list either. I do get the odd day when I feel sexy, but the next day... Meh, I feel back to normal.

EDIT: My brother told me I was 5"10. I'm not - I'm 5"8. I double checked against my mum's hieght, and I'm 2 inches taller than her.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 09-07-2008 at 11:46 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User &quot;I'm a sexy bitch&quot; Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well... I'm not pretty, but I'm not borderline ugly either. I'm... okay, like.

If a person were to compliment me, it would probably be something like 'cute'. But I'm not a sexy person. Nuh-uh. Nooo way. Which I'm fine with, actually. I wouldn't want some random dude to pass me on the street and think "Pwoh! That is one sexy beast!" . I'd prefer "Hey, she's cute", haha. Or I'd rather them not think anything at all. I hate it when people talk about my looks, it's so embarrassing... haha.

I look older than I am, but only slightly. I'm chubby in some places, but not as much as I used to be. Once upon a time, I was a bit fat. I started to slim down when I joined High School, and now I'd say I'm only slightly above average in weight. I'd still like to lose weight, though... but I'm a little too lazy and addicted to coke, hehe. Maybe I'll give it a try, though.

I'm 5'3.5" in height, which is... alright. It's a cute little height, but annoying when you wanna get summin' from high places >_>;.

The thing I like most about me would be my eyes. They're a greeny blue colour with a yellow ring around the pupil. And yeah, I'd say they're fairly pretty. My hair is also pretty nice, even though I dye it loads. It's fairly healthy and shiny. I like the style at the moment, too.

The things I hate about me would be... in order:

1. MY FEET. They're unbelievably ugly. No exaggeration. I have bunions, and a family trait toenail. It's like a little spike... very weird. All the women in my family have it on their pinky toenail >.<.

2. My freckles

3. My smile, but only my open mouth one, 'cause it's so goofy XD. It's a shame, really... my teeth are pretty white >.< lol. When I smile with my mouth closed, it aint as bad.

4. My thighs. They're a bit on the big side. >_>;

5. My hands. They're really small, but slightly chubby. And I have scars on my left set of
    fingers from when I was a kid. Hopefully they'll fade over time.

6. The bottom part of my legs. The shape of them is pretty nice, but I have a lot of bruises and scars, which just won't seem to go away XD. Every time one of my bruises heal, another one appears. I can never remember where I get them from, though... lol. Annoying, eh? Hehe.

That was quite a long post... >.>
    Last edited by Halie; 09-07-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. &quot;I'm a sexy bitch&quot; Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoOkiie View Post
    Hahaha damn! Thiis iis my kiind Of pOst!! Hahaha thankZ Crimson Sorrow. SoOo! Anyways I tOtally lOve what I see when I lOok iinto the mirrOr Or the typiical lOoks I get when walkiing On the streets and it's funny hOw sOme guys even use the typiicall pick-up liines haha. I LOVE my bOdy, I lOve my face, I lOve my persOnaliity. I thiink I'm pretty awesOme and the sexiiest bi** iin tha mOthaf***ing hOuse fO shO!
    There aiint nO need tO make a lOng pOst abOut myself (whiich wOuld be pretty interestiing and everbOdy wOuld lOve iit haha) but yeah!
    I'm SmOokin' HOT!
    Are you on a roller coaster or something when you type? The way you capitolize your O's makes me think that you're going up and down rather large hills. I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm just saying, if you've got extra tickets, hook me up, yo.

On to my prettiness though. I make a lot of jokes about how sexy I am, but in reality, I do think I'm an okay looking guy. I'm a bit overweight, and I'm working on getting myself into better shape. The other big thing would be that I have a big nose. Something I can't help without surgery. And **** that, if I'm getting optional surgery on my face, it's going to be LASIK surgery. You know. Something that could actually help.

For good things, well, I've worked for years to have good teeth, thanks to me being a compulsive brusher.

People tell me that I have pretty eyes, and I think I look really good with glasses on.

I'm not hairy. Hairy people annoy me.

I've been blessed with decent skin. I never had to deal with acne or anything, but I do get a pimple from time to time.

And I'm being completely serious. This is my serious face. It just happens to look like a dancing kitty. Yay!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Imperius Rex &quot;I'm a sexy bitch&quot; Storm's Avatar
    I'm very vain! I'm constantly looking at myself in mirrors, shop mirrors, car bodies... if I catch my reflection on something, I look! Haha! I'm pleased with my appearance: I have nice eyes, my hair is a nice style, length and low-maintenence, I have a nice figure even though I eat a lot. I'm short but thats cool as it makes my male friends want to protect me, which always feels nice!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Maridia
    People think I'm older looking which I've used to see as a bad thing..but over time it's never hurt me at all, since it makes me seem more credible and responsible looking which gains random respect from others who are slightly older but can't tell and give a :-O face when they know. My eyes are good as well, unique and unlike anyone elses. I've gotten a couple compliments from people for them and though they don't see well they are badass looking, especially in the green looking phase! I don't think much about it but I have broad shoulders which I've noticed people like. Seems others have thought I'm more toned looking when I'm not cause I have a small waist and broad shoulders so I look better form wise? Clothes too, simple fashion but affective. I don't like dressing insanely fancy but casual with a splash of my own style helps...and then my hair's kinda cool. I have naturally weird medium brown hair, but thanks to random genes you can see bits of almost auburn and blonde in their so it looks classy, especially when it's just spiked and gelled! My general body build is unlike any guy I've ever seen so I'm rather happy that there's no copy cats! I'm not amazing by any means but I'm sure as hell better looking than some people out there, so I'll take it!

And finally, this thread needs a Lex Luger comment, which I'm sure nobody here will get...maybe one or 2? But still, total package baby, and a bionic elbow.
    Last edited by Maridia; 09-09-2008 at 04:20 AM.

To be honest, I'm always in a mess so I don't have the time to worry about my appearance. But don't get me wrong, though. I always ensure that my clothes are clean and orderly, like some sort of idiot.

But sometimes I get crazy enough to make faces at the mirror, put about a few liter of gel on my hair, and let it stand up xD

I think I'm a bit good-looking, though not all that great, but I'm satisfied ^^
    When I told this to my girlfriend, she said, "You're too smart not to notice and too sarcastic to be modest about it." I admit I stand out from the crowd because of my complexion and my nationality, because here in the Philippines, when you're not a pure Filipino, most people think you're lucky. I don't know why, I guess it's an old saying.

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Registered User &quot;I'm a sexy bitch&quot; winterborn86's Avatar
    Im not to too sure where i would place myself on looks, somedays i look in the mirror and think yeah im OK, and other days i hate the way i look.
    I like my figure in a size 8/10, and i like my butt too lol, i hate my hair cos i can never seem to do anything with it and i hate my knees aswell for some reason, and i hate my feet but that's only cos i hate feet all together.
    I don't need to wear make up to look nice, i only wear it when i go out clubbing,so overall i would say im average.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Ok to throw a little bit more arrogance into this one, I am opting to repost into it. Seeing as to people are posting descriptions of theirselves here I might as well jump on the band wagon and add probably more content then most.

I stand 6'1" weight 155, tan skin, solid muscle empahsis on solid and defined.When I flex you can see every ripple, crease and crevise everywhere. I have crazy eyes that shift color from day to day depending one what I am wearing, the light/ darkness of my surroundings all sorts of stuff. My license says they are blue but they have been known to turn green, yellow, gold, grey, and a mix of all. Hair is naturally brownish blond even though it has been every color in the rainbow plus a few more. I try to keep my hair cut short (mainly because it fros if I don't) I only shave probably two/three times a week, even though I should daily. As for bodily hair I don't have more then any other guy, less on my arms but probably a little more on the chest.

I tend to wear shirts that are probably a little smaller then what they should be on me just to show off a little. My pants are generally a little on the baggy side. And most of the time I walk around in a A-shirt (a.k.a. wife beater). I wear a couple collared t's when I hit the bar or if I am just trying to impress the wifey.

The only thing I would probably fix about myself is add a little more mass and have my nose fixed to where I can actually breath out of both sides but thats nothing you will ever notice from the out side.

I think I have a great attitude, awsome personality, friendly, charming, obviously arrogant, whitty, a huge flirt and funny but I cant leave out stubborn and hard headed.

I really like what I see in the mirror and my wife loves everything about me and is completely satisfied so I am going to finally say it, I am a sexy bitch!. Love it, hate it, I really don't care hahaaa

I am always aware of my surroundings when in public, I find it quite fufilling to walk though the mall or public places and catch women checking me out (and the occasional men) I make a game out of it as does my wife when she is out and about or if we are together out in public. Given she usually wins because guys are more open / obvious to check out women. But it is all in fun and for good times.

[/end egotistical rant about ones self]
    Last edited by Meier Link; 09-09-2008 at 10:26 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: