Have you ever been accused of being a racist against another race when in actuality you're not?
Have you ever been accused of lying (and ultimately being racist) when you pointed out the blatantly racist behavior of someone who's a different race than you?
Did the people of your own race agree that the other person?

This shit really pisses me off. I'm a YT, and far more likely to call a YT a honky or cracker than call someone of another race some degrading derogatory word... but yet somehow I (often) find myself in these predicaments. It just seems to me that people are so god damn insecure that they have to rely on the race card when pressure is applied. I dare say maybe even these people are so god damn sensitive about it that they're miserable self-loathing f*cks and need to accuse others of racism to cover up for their own god damn shortcomings. I admit, I'm ashamed of being a cracker, and I most certainly hate myself, but I fail to see how I get labeled as a racist against people of other colors.

...not that I really have a reputation to uphold or anything, seeing as my social life is non-existent.