Thread: Damn Thieves

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Damn Thieves Xanatos's Avatar

Damn Thieves

Some prick stole my sisters wallet yesterday. She's really upset, after all there was fair amount of money in it and some personal documents. Aside few CD's I borrowed and never saw again the only thing I've been robed off was my second MP3. It was in highschool, I never really payed too much attention to it since it was a cheap MS knock off, the headphones were kinda nice though.

Have you ever been a victim of theft?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Crash Boom Bang Damn Thieves Lily's Avatar

Re: Damn Thieves

Someone at work stole my monkey. not a real monkey obviously, it wasnt so much the monkey i was arsed about as it was only a cheap bit of tat, it was knowing that someone I worked with could actually be that petty and could actually steal something from me. If it was a joke, and turned up and I originally thought, then I wouldnt have been arsed, but it never did and it was just cheeky ****ing bastard, stop being a stingy little wanker and go buy your own 2 pounds and 99 pence worth of monkey.

On a more serious note, I got broke into once years ago. And my mum and boyfriend have both been broken into recently. It angers me ****ing greatly. I couldn't give a rats arse about the 'human rights' of scum like that, chop their ****ign fingers off, they all reoffend anyway. go get a ****ing job and earn your own ****ing money to fund your disgusting habits. Or rob from your own friends and family.

Il go and steal your stash see how you like it ):<

I invented Go-Gurt. Damn Thieves Clint's Avatar

Al Pacino stole my Best Actor in a Leading Role Academy Award in 1992. He starred in Scent of a Woman, and while he was great in that, it was young Chris O'Donnell who stole the show. However, Unforgiven did end up getting me the Academy Awards for best director and best picture, so **** you, Al Pacino!

Something similar happened in 2004. Jamie Foxx, that talentless piece of shit, stole yet another Best Actor in a Leading Role Academy Award, for his role in that piece of shit movie Ray. However, Million Dollar Baby did get me the Academy Awards for best picture and best director, so **** you, Jamie Foxx!

I'm like a sexy female Darth Vader Damn Thieves motscroises's Avatar

When I was in elementary school, someone broke into my locker and took all my holographic Pokemon cards. I was so crushed...I had just gotten my Charizard a few days before.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a phone stolen from me at school. Like Xantos, I wasn't really paying attention and I put it down on a bench during a PE lesson - damn thing kept falling out of my pocket with all the jumping around I was doing.

I didn't think it'd be an issue - it was an old phone at the time, and I assumed no one was interested in it. Also, I was playing badminton right next to the bench I'd left it on. When it wasn't there after class, I thought a friend had taken it as a joke. -.-

I've also had a purse stolen from me. I was barely a teen at the time. The wallet I'd bought while on a week-long school trip to Kench Hill, and held a little sentimental value to me. Inside the wallet was £3 for my Spiderman comic book I'd planned to buy that day, and a coupon to reserve the next one. ;-;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

When I was about 10, my mothers boyfriend at the time, who lived with us, had his 3 kids stay over all the time. They were ***holes. 2 boys and a girl. The girl was about 12 and she slept in my sisters room. All these things started going missing whenever she was over. Just petty stuff like hair ties and cd's. But it happened A LOT and we weren't rich people. My sister and I knew it was her, so we told our mum. She told the boyfriend and luckily he wasn't a prick who was like 'no way my daughter wouldn't do that'. He asked his daughter and of course she denied it, 'oh it wasn't me I swear'. But he searched her bag and found a bunch of our stuff in there.

It's not cool to take things without permission! If she'd asked to borrow we'd be like oh yeah sure. But she went too far by just taking things. Stupid mole. Luckily that relationship ended otherwise who would know what else she would've taken in the future.

I've been the causer of theft. I've also had my bike stolen from the school bike rack during a home baseball game I was playing (sitting on the bench). Karma I assume.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

I just remembered a more serious situation.

My boyfriend and I had just gone to bed, it was about 11pm. I left our door open a fraction to let my cat in and out of our room and I saw a light. I was like oh hell, I went out into the kitchen and the fridge was open. I closed it and thought nothing of it. Went back to bed, about 5 minutes later I heard a click noise. Sounded like a lighter. That was it, we both got up and just missed these 2 guys running away, they were my boyfriends scummy friends.

They had taken my boyfriends phone, half a carton of rum from the fridge (that's why it was open) and my boyfriends brand new shoes. My boyfriend and our next door neighbours went after them and beat that crap out of them.

Who the hell breaks into their friends house?! I don't even know how they got in. All doors were locked. But when we got up the garage roller door was up and glass sliding door was wide open. They either had keys or picked the locks because they were locked!

That's what you get for having scum of the earth friends.

Consistently Average Damn Thieves Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had my phone and wallet stolen on the same day back when I was in my first year of highschool. The worse part was my bus ticket was in my wallet and as my phone was gone too I couldn't contact home. Thinking back on it now it seems almost funny how ridiculous it was.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Whistling Songbird Damn Thieves Asectic's Avatar

Twice exactly when I think about it.

The first one was back in middle school, where I was still in the community gym's locker room. My mom had this rather fail lock at the time so when she and I came back we noticed her bag and wallet was stolen. Good thing the car keys were the old "stick in" instead of the remote kind most has now. Otherwise the car would've been gone as well.

The other time was two years ago. My house is one of those two-story detached style with a one-door garage in the middle. What happened then was one night my mom forgets to close the garage door. The next day while I'm leaving for school as usual she freaks out and cries, saying we got deprived of some valuables.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon