View Poll Results: Who would you absolutely NOT choose to be stranded with you?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cpt. Jack Sparrow

1 9.09%
  • Kevin Costner

4 36.36%
  • Martin Short

3 27.27%
  • Jason Statham

3 27.27%

Thread: If you were to be stranded...

Chief Inspiring Officer If you were to be stranded... Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you were to be stranded...

Today is not just about laboratory research or ghost-chasing (please don't ask about that last sentence).
    I'd like to offer up a simple question : If you were to be stranded on a deserted island somewhere off the coast of the South Pacific and you were allowed 1 - you got it? one - other person to spend the rest of your foreseeable future with, who would it be? Someone you know? Someone you don't? Would you opt to spend it alone?
    Post your honest answer here, please!
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Hewerya love...? If you were to be stranded... seanb's Avatar
    It would have to be a 20 something female model with severe sex addiction and neck-down alopecia

who could cook

Registered User If you were to be stranded...
    Haha neck down alopecia! Only way you could improve that is she has a disorder where she doesn't age.... And poos fresh awesome meat and can make awesome cooking equipment from stuff found on the island!

This is also who I want!

The Mad God If you were to be stranded... Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Is Stephen Hawking an acceptable choice? It'd have to be an intelectual for me to stand being around them for extended periods. And Hawking would be fun to debate.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

You would have to take care of him remember it would be just you and him....

Registered Goober If you were to be stranded... Order's Avatar
    This is a rediculous hypothetical.
    Since the universe revolves around me, I cannot be stranded in any sense of the word.
    But if I chose to disallow others within a certain distance of me, as I am known to do occasionally, I do it for the uninterrupted company of an attractive young woman.
    Even though animals willingly leap into spitfires for the opportunity to feed me, it still aint gonna suck itself.

I invented Go-Gurt. If you were to be stranded... Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Is Stephen Hawking an acceptable choice? It'd have to be an intelectual for me to stand being around them for extended periods. And Hawking would be fun to debate.
    I agree with this one. I would want Stephen Hawking to be stranded with me on some deserted island. Since he's a loser who isn't even smart enough to move his body, I can use him as bait to attract bears.

When a bear approaches, and begins to regretfully devour Mr. Hawking alive, I will arrive just in time to show the bear a bit of flim-flam and the Red Right Hand of Eastwood, chasing it away.

Then, when the bear is gone, and Mr. Hawking is dead, I can roast his body over an open flame and eat him for nourishment while I wait for rescue.

For those of you who thought I would kill the bear and eat him, shame on you. I am not a murderer.

Ayyye If you were to be stranded... Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bear Grylls, I might have to drink my own piss, but who else could pull off an escape >_>

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) If you were to be stranded... che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks like i'm stranded on this island MIGHT AS WELL DEBATE SOMEONE

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    Dodie16 :3 What, do I need to explain? I'd tell her we need to repopulate, and she would totally understand and go along with this plan! Plus, snuggles on a beach <3 Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Mad God If you were to be stranded... Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Looks like i'm stranded on this island MIGHT AS WELL DEBATE SOMEONE
    Well, escape is unlikely. Why waste energy on false hope? May as well enjoy my stay as much as I can. Thinking is what I do in my sparte time now. I could still do that stranded on an island with smart people.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    Dodie16 :3 What, do I need to explain? I'd tell her we need to repopulate, and she would totally understand and go along with this plan! Plus, snuggles on a beach <3 Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Are you the one that's gonna carry the pregnancies to term then? Cuz I for one ain't gonna be big and pregnant on a rock, and give birth with bugs crawling up my ass.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    It's okay the stork brings babies to you! If only babies came with a free pizza.

beatrix
    Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    It would have to be a 20 something female model with severe sex addiction and neck-down alopecia

who could cook
    20 something- check
    female- check
    model- who would want to be with a sitck figure?
    severe sex addiction -
    neck-down alopecia - seriously?
    can cook - check.

I think I got the most important things there. XD

Boxer of the Galaxy If you were to be stranded... Rowan's Avatar
    Tom hanks, maybe he can make us a boat and we can escape off the island.

:|

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix View Post
    20 something- check
    female- check
    model- who would want to be with a sitck figure?
    severe sex addiction -
    neck-down alopecia - seriously?
    can cook - check.

I think I got the most important things there. XD
    Iv'e reviewed your stats, and am delighted to inform you that the position is yours should you want it.

Blog Entries
    Well that was easy.

That escalated quickly

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My boyfriend. Once I got over the initial stage of blaming him for some bullshit reason as to why we were on an island in the middle of freakin' nowhere, he'd forgive me and I'd probably start seeing the fun side of things. Unless in the event of a tsunami or some shit, because then it'd go back to being his fault.

Between us, we can cook. He's been in the army, so he has an understanding of basic survival, first aid, etc. He won't have a gun, but I can make a bow and some arrows that we can hunt with seeing as he's a pretty good shot. We'll both loose weight because he doesn't like chicken or fish, and I don't eat if it's too hot or humid.

We'd also have a lot of privacy, ya know, to do what we really like... being ourselves! We'll make our own spiritual religion, build a large camp fire surrounded by mud idols, paint video game inspired tribal markings on our naked bodies and dance around all night long. Of course, a boat or plane might eventually spot us, which will be embarrassing, and then I can blame him again.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User If you were to be stranded... Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

Wilsooonnnnn!!

I'd probably bring my best friend. We'd both not take the situation very seriously at all, but I suspect death would be inevitable anyway so I might as well have some fun with my favourite person in the world during my last hours alive, eh?

Ayyye If you were to be stranded... Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

He makes a good fire as well
    Attached Images Attached Images If you were to be stranded...-1299666783343-jpg 

He makes a good fire as well
    Don't forget dental work.
    You'd be amazed how quickly you would regret not bringing an expirenced dentist with you.

Mystyrion
    But he loses his best friend. So wouldn't that mean you'd fall off the boat?

But he loses his best friend. So wouldn't that mean you'd fall off the boat?
    Most human beings have the useful and sometimes undervalued ability to swim under their own power.
    Falling off a log raft may be unnerving during a storm, but probably not deadly in itself.

I'd be more worried about Tom Hanks trying to paint my face with a bloody hand print.

Queen If you were to be stranded... Crescent's Avatar
    My beautiful dog. No contest. Other people??! As if. I dont think Id want to leave the island but still Id like the freedom of choice.

Would this island be like the lost island were there a polar bears? And would there be a task to do such as figure out a code and then tap it in every so often?

Maridia
    Probably The Doctor, as in from Doctor Who. Cause he gets out of the most insane situations as is with people trying to kill him. And on an island with just us 2 I figure he could find a solution pretty damn quick to get back.

Chief Inspiring Officer If you were to be stranded... Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_farley View Post
    Would this island be like the lost island were there a polar bears? And would there be a task to do such as figure out a code and then tap it in every so often?
    Charlie's gone mad! Nope, no weird conspiracies or meaningful flashbacks, either.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html