Thread: If you could have any animal as your pet...

Registered User If you could have any animal as your pet... LauriJ's Avatar

Arrow If you could have any animal as your pet...

Which one you want to get? Kangaroos would be my favourite.

Consistently Average If you could have any animal as your pet... Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How about a boxing kangaroo?

SPOILER!!:

If you could have any animal as your pet...-roger_jr-_-_ttt2_unlimited_artwork_1-jpg

I've never had a pet of my own, I guess the closest thing would be my girlfriend's cat Pepa. I'd like to get a dog someday though, maybe a Lab or Golden Retriever. When I was little I wanted a Dalmation (would have named it Pongo or Perdita), until I realised how big and full of energy they are.

As a side note I think Roger Jr. is one of my least used characters in Tekken.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I'll just take a dog or cat. Easier to take care of than anything else that isn't a dog or cat that I can think of right now.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Gingersnap If you could have any animal as your pet... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Currently, I want a little pig. They are so smart, and I would tell it to go tell my not-as-smart dog to come back inside when he's barking at the neighbors. <3

Also chicken pets. Hens. Eggs forever.

If I had unlimited space, it would be cool to have an elephant friend. Less of a pet, really, because they're so intelligent. We could gaze into each other's eyes and it would look into my soul and then give me a ride around because it loves me.

Oh, and obviously a fox because they're like weird redheaded dogs and that is right up my alley. They make the weirdest noises and also if someone was breaking into my house and saw this:

They would turn right. the ****. around.

I love animals, man.

P.S. Red panda cuddle puddle would be ideal, as well.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Certified tech, come at me! If you could have any animal as your pet... SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All I want for a pet is a cat, I'm a huge cat person. If I ever were to get one of my own, I would have it de-clawed, take it to the vet so it won't have babies, and ensure he/she (whatever the gender) has a good home life as a house pet.
    Currently Playing:

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. If you could have any animal as your pet... noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Boxer & a Newfoundland.. Having a Newfie would never replace Bozo, but I'd like to try having another one anyway.

The Old Skool Warrior If you could have any animal as your pet... LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would have enough mid-to-large Spitz breeds to make a whole dogsledding team.

A couple of Siberian huskies (one black & white, one sable), an Alaskan malamute, an Akita Inu, a couple of Shiba Inus (one red, one sesame), a Finnish spitz, and a Norwegian Elkhound!

Obviously I've given this a lot of thought. :3

Oh, and at least one of the dogs needs to have heterochromia to be my secret favorite. Don't tell the other dogs. They'll figure it out anyway.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Queen If you could have any animal as your pet... Crescent's Avatar
    Well Ive always wanted a Komodo Dragon. Soo cute I'll feed em ppl lots of ppl I work at a Vet n Animal shelter, so naturally I want to save/keep every animal in the world away from humans and provide em with the best facilities. If only I could earth, water n air bend#TaleOfAang#<3Aang.

altho Im very happy with my baby I have at home.

Boxer of the Galaxy If you could have any animal as your pet... Rowan's Avatar
    I used to have a pet kangaroo. We named him joey. We use to hop in his pouch and he would take us to our school down the corner end of our street. Joey would then hop around for a while doing his own thing, and without fail would always be there to pick us up from school right on 3:00. Most times he would just wait for us and hop back home with us, or if we wanted we got in his pouch. Joey died boxing another kangaroo to protect us one morning when we were suddenly attacked by an angry Roo. We buried him in our front yard instead of the backyard so that he would always be able to protect us. We loved Joey so much, he was a member of the family and most certainly a hero.

Registered User If you could have any animal as your pet... White Mage's Avatar
    I would love to have a Savannah cat as a pet.

Hewerya love...? If you could have any animal as your pet... seanb's Avatar
    I think I have enough already... my dads a dog trainer so the place is full of animals... 2 spaniels, 2 jack russels, a labrador, a doberman, 2 geese, 6 hens 1 rooster, 2 ducks, 2 sheep, 2 ferrets, 6 pigeons, and a corn snake. haha

Registered User If you could have any animal as your pet... White Mage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    I think I have enough already... my dads a dog trainer so the place is full of animals... 2 spaniels, 2 jack russels, a labrador, a doberman, 2 geese, 6 hens 1 rooster, 2 ducks, 2 sheep, 2 ferrets, 6 pigeons, and a corn snake. haha
    All that's missing is a partridge in a pear tree.

"Tiger Hair" If you could have any animal as your pet... HeroZero's Avatar
    I want a Tanuki as a pet, its like a raccoon/dog/fox all in one YOU CAN'T LOSE!
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

I invented Go-Gurt. If you could have any animal as your pet... Clint's Avatar
    I always wanted three identical yellow labs, all named Mike. That way, things wouldn't get confusing. If I let them outside, and I call for Mike, all three would come back.

I'd also like a rhino, named Sir Barks A Lot. I originally picked out the name Sir Barks A Lot for a tiny yappy dog, but I just decided that I want a rhino, and I feel it would get confusing to choose an entirely new name.

Any animal ? Guess Tiger. They're rather cute, dangerous, but cute.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth If you could have any animal as your pet... Xanatos's Avatar
    Right now I would kill for a German Shepherd or a Husky, sadly I'm in no position to have a dog right now. Out of more exotic animals definitely a Cheetah, fascinating and awesome looking animal, most importantly a cat that's not overly annoying.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Yeah, I like Huskies too. Makaki would be cool to have as well.

Bananarama If you could have any animal as your pet... Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty dead set on getting either a Siberian Husky or a Malamute. The gf wants a Lab or Golden Retriever. We might just have to settle for a mix.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images25...rrusPUppy3.jpg

If that's not the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is.

I'd also want a llama, so it could spit at people I don't want on my property. Looking at you, JW's
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Death Before Dishonor If you could have any animal as your pet... Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am a simple man. Give me a dog, and I am content.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. If you could have any animal as your pet... noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want my dad's Min Pin, Squirt.

He's my boy. And he's sweet as can be. I love him dearly.

I offered to take my mom's poodle, Gidget, 'cuz I knew it'd be hard for my dad to keep up with 2 dogs.
    But he wouldn't let me.

Gidget died the night I flew to NYC back in February.

G'day If you could have any animal as your pet... NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want a border collie, I've never had a dog though, so probably not a good idea haha. I would like to get a ferret and I'd also like to get a bunny! But you can't have a bunny as a pet in Queensland, because bunnies are pests apparently and if I got one as a pet, I'd obviously let my bunny roam free to destroy the Queensland environment! I used to have bunnies when I was a kid and I loved them! I also would like some ducks.

Also, if you weren't aware, kangaroos are pretty gosh darn dangerous. They can disembowl you with their claws on their huge ass hind legs. Don't get one. You can just go to the golf course near my work and see them and get diembowled for free! Or see one dead on the side of the road after being hit by a car. You can also buy kangaroo sausages from the supermarket! Australia, the only place I know of that eats the animals on its coat of arms. Yeah we eat emus too!