Thread: If FFVII prt 6 was a book?

Exclamation If FFVII prt 6 was a book?

ok heres how we start htis, first all start with chapter I, i start the story, use things from the other VII games and stuff to help, ok herer i go!

Chapter I: RESIDENT CHOCO...
    one day could was on his motor bike and hit a gold chocobl." No, i was gonna stabe you to sell to that dude in the slumes!NOOOOOO!" could out the chocobo on the bike and later tossed it into a hole leaving it for dead....but later that night the chocobo came back from the deeps of hell to kill cloud. soon later Albert Wesker came to hunt cloud so the chocobo could rest in peace, but it was to late cloud killed the chocobo and the U-Virous had spreed into all chocobos!!!!!!

ok thats ill i got, lol

Gingersnap If FFVII prt 6 was a book? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I uh... sat here trying to think about what to do with this for a while. I guess it could be a word game. Bit of a stretch, though. It's certainly not a General Chat thread. And you could talk to Andromeda, but I don't think it's an RP thread either. But once again, you can always ask. Definitely read the RP forum rules first, though.

And with that... thread closed.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!