Thread: Ice-cream

Ice-cream

What is your favourite ice-cream? Classic Vanilla? Rich Chocolate? Strawberry flavoured ice-cream perhaps? What kind of toppings do you like to have it with, if any?

Blog Entries
    Rocky road or mint chocolate chip for me. I'm a simple man, so just throw two scoops of those on a waffle cone and I'm a happy man.

Though, vanilla on a warm slice of apple pie is also a classic and a Thanksgiving staple. Nothing really beats that after stuffing my face with turkey all day.

I'm also partial to the sundae with whipped cream and fudge, over a warm brownie, but that's ultra rare. Now that I think about it, I hardly ever have ice cream since it's not really good for you haha.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

yum

My favourites are Coconut ice cream and Green-tea ice cream. I always like my iice creams in a cup, no cone.

My friends n I frequent this popular ice cream parlour at least once a week n I'll get my usual Coconut and Pandan sorbet or the Salted Coconut and Mango Salsa. If I want something a lil richer I'll get the Coconut & Lychee which is coconut milk gelato with lychee fruit. This place gets really packed so my friends n I try to get in before then lucky for us we all finish work bout the same time. So we went in last night n I had passionfruit sorbet swirled with coconut lychee gelato with black sesame praline#orgasmic one of my friends ordered one of the gelato specials which i think most of u would prefer- Macadamia and milk chocolate gelato annihilated with white chocolate and macadamia cookies titled *"Return of the Mac" -The 'mac' daddy of gelato specials and another friend had one of the other specialls called the *"COOKIED" which is jersey milk fior di latte gelato smashed with random house made cookies.
    *not actual size

I also make my own ice-cream (often coconut, green-tea, blueberry or chocolate) at home. The one sitting in my freezer right now is homemade vegan nutella ice cream which my best friend n I scoffed while watching anime on the weekend ^_^

Rocky Road

Strawberry

Combine the 2?

yeah
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User Ice-cream
    Reeces or really any combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Barring that, coffee is good as well as strawberry.

Death Before Dishonor Ice-cream Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have always been a very big fan of butter pecan ice cream. If not that then I will usually get any kind of cookie's and cream.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Mint choc chip for me and cookie dough. Rainbow ice cream is awesome too. Loved that when I was a kid.

Whistling Songbird Ice-cream Asectic's Avatar
    My favorite kinds would have to be the yogurt type I know a company selling at the local mall. The way they make it, and since I normally combine two flavors they make any flavor good.

But if I were to pick a definite favorite it'd have to be coffee flavor. I remember eating them as a kid many times whenever I went to buffet, and they were probably most memorable and tastiest. Man... all this thinking of icecream makes me want buy some now.

*heads out the door*

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Hewerya love...? Ice-cream seanb's Avatar
    rarely eat ice cream but when I do its a white chocolate magnum

Bass Player Extraordinaire Ice-cream Joe's Avatar
    Thin Mints ice cream all the way. It's all the joy of girl scout cookies, with the ice cream already added! If I have to pick a legit flavor, it'll be cookies and cream though, because oreos are Boss.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

The Persistent Flourish Ice-cream Alice's Avatar
    I'm a giant fan of anything banana flavoured. Something minty never goes amiss, either. I've found that as I've grown older I've grown more fond of ice-cream sandwiches, though. If those were more readily available I'd have them more often than any other ice-cream. Alas, that is not the case.

Otherwise, though, I'm not too fussed. Stick, cone or whatever else there is. It's ice-cream and I'll probably enjoy it.