I actually opened a web browser on my computer for something other than uploading photographs!

I didn't mean to spend the last three weeks in limbo again -- I've noticed I'm terribly good at doing that -- but it has been quite a journey getting adjusted to life on a coast again. We've had beach adventures, convention adventures, cosplay adventures, and all kinds of other things. I've even been playing games again... all kinds! Videogames, tabletop games, card games... it's been quite a lot of social work creating a whole new network out here in Portland.

I didn't intend to go so long without actually checking in. I know I often lurk, then post a ton, then lurk, and continue that cycle every few weeks, but my public appearances have been far too few and for that I apologize. I've actually been networking in favor of TFF as well. I intend to start a series of topics regarding cosplay photography of Square Enix properties every time I go to a con moving forward, and have taken steps to begin acquiring press passes to events. If I am successful in this endeavor, I would LOVE to extend the ability to acquire passes to other photographers AND/OR writers who wish to attend comic cons, cosplay conventions, etc. as long as content can be generated here post-con.

Thus far, I've been paying out of pocket for conventions up until Rose City Comic Con, where I recently had a professional pass as a courtesy extended by the convention for a panel I was moderating. I have new sets of business cards (I'll attach an image below) utilizing our logo and artwork from the commons listed for non-commercial reuse. I am also considering commissioning a friend to draw up a whole new card design for us (something not terribly different from what I've got now) before I order the next batch.

Sadly, I don't have any full sets of Final Fantasy (or general Square Enix) cosplay from the last three conventions, otherwise I'd have already started! But I did take some photos of the Square Enix booth at PAX Prime and I can certainly share those momentarily. In the meantime, I'll leave you with one more photo - a girl on the street at PAX who had created her own Chocobo Knight helm!

All of the various photos from these experiences -- photoshoots at conventions or otherwise -- can be found right over here on my cosplay/photo page on fb.