Thread: Hypothetical

Hypothetical

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Hypothetical Xanatos's Avatar
    Several years ago I would choose Tokyo but my anime phase is long behind me and that place is nowhere near what I imagined. Valencia would be my ideal place, I think. It looks simply gorgeous from architecture to natural beauty, and some of their traditions seem interesting. I wouldn't want to live there forever mind you, as shity where I curently live is it's still my home and over the years I grew attached to it.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Austria or Japan, Kyoto to be exact. Apart from the anime and manga and rich gaming culture, there are dozens of other things i've learnt about Japan and for one reason or another would like to emigrate there. A unique and beautiful country as are its traditions and people.

Death Before Dishonor Hypothetical Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have always been fascinated by Budapest. It is a beautiful place with absolutely amazing architecture. So I could live anywhere that is for sure where I would be.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Hypothetical noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nashville, TN

I've moved around so much and lived in so many different cities/towns (including TN, I've now lived in 4 different states, 3 large cities, & 3 small towns), I'm ready to get back there and stay there- in one place. In a house that I can call "home". I genuinely have no desire to live anywhere else anymore.

I know it's hypothetical and all, so I guess my other choice would be back in Phoenix.