Thread: How much money/time do you spent on drinking?

Shake it like a polaroid picture How much money/time do you spent on drinking? RagnaToad's Avatar

How much money/time do you spent on drinking?

I go to cantusses regularly and, obviously, that involves a lot of drinking. The atmosphere and the songs just make me drink more and more, and I tend to lose the little boundaries I have when I've had half a dozen of beers, so I keep drinking till the end of the cantus. The average price for a cantus when you're drinking beer (cause water is an option too, bleh) is around €10.

As for bars, I am someone who "sticks". If I go to the bar around 8 PM, I know I'm gonna be lost when I've had a few and they're playing some fine tunes. I usually stick around until 3 AM, but probably almost half of the time, I stay until 7 o' clock. Especially when I'm DJ-ing myself.

I'll go into detail after I've heard more of you guys.

Never has this word been more appropriate on the internet:

Cheers!

Rags
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-23-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Good thread Rags.

I have a budget of $400 a week for alcohol which mostly goes on beer but I tend to grab two to eight bottles of spirits as well depending on what I feel like having. I stick with Coruba and Captain Morgan as my Rum of choice and try a few variaties of Bourbon with Nelson County being my current bottle. For beers it's usually Tooheys Extra Dry/Platinum, but sometimes I'll grab a different Aussie beer and a few times I just grab some Coronas. I'm with a wine club so I get bronze or higher grade wines dirt cheap and have a distinct love for Riposte Pinot (along with most pinot in general) and most reds with a distinct flavour. Whites I don't mind, but they're rarely a favourite.

I tend to drink alcohol almost exclusively unless working in which case I'll have a softdrink or working nightshifts in which case I'll grab an energy drink.
    Cheers.
    victoria aut mors

I drink sall the time efverty time i had too much fro droink tronight this isn amoimportant topic pleas edont; cevever close it

Shake it like a polaroid picture How much money/time do you spent on drinking? RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard M. Nixon View Post
    I drink sall the time efverty time i had too much fro droink tronight this isn amoimportant topic pleas edont; cevever close it
    I guess you were being serious on MSN about being drunk.

The beers at the bar we're I go are exactly €1, which is not a lot at all, but I don't feel like explaining why they can give them so cheap. Because of the rather cheap beer, I can have 15 beers for, yup, 15 euros. A Duvel would cost me 1,70 I think (which would normally be 3 euros) and a Blonde Leffe something like €2. So even if I go for the non regular beers, I don't spend that much money.

I do recall one time when I turned up spending 24 hours in bars with a friend. When I woke up the next day, I found that I had spent 70 euros on booze and the occasional quick bite.

Lot of money to me. But some good times.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Govinda
    It depends. Usually on a night out (I too am a sticker, if the tunes are fine I will dance until they haul me out) I'll spend maybe £20-30. There's a lot of students bars around here with good deals, and a few of the clubs do double vodka and dash for £2. Good times.

If it's a cocktail night, it'll probably be more. I'm not sure about how much time I spend doing it. I have weeks when I'm out four nights, or weeks where I'm out just one. It depends on how available the crew are.

Well it depends on me. If my friend from the army is in town, then we get about 60+ beers a night (close to maybe 30+ bucks)! But if he isn't visiting then it's usually around just a 12 pack of something cheap or some nice 18 pack of MGD 64 for like 15 bucks. Since I'm 20, I can't buy it, but I put in on it.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I don't drink very often at all. And when I do, it'll be one bottle or two bottle of cider to take home and drink over the next week or so. These bottles of cider hold two and a half pints each, so you understand how little I drink.

I will do the above maybe three times a year and only when it's on sale.

I never go out to drink, either. To be honest, I don't have that much time to waste on something I personally consider to be trivial. I have more fun sitting at home on a new game or reading a new book and I've always been that way.

Not only that, but I haven't had a drink in about eight or nine months due to my chronic cystitis. They said I can drink if I want to, but I really don't fancy being in pain everytime I take a piss. The illness makes it hard enough to live like a normal human being as it is.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Too young to buy drinks. Not to young to have a drink though. =D

Nah, I really don't drink all that often - just the one or two Courvosier and Cokes a week. A large bottle of Courvosier costs anything from £16.99-£22.99. Depends where you go and how often you go there. A large bottle usually covers just over a week between my mum, step-dad, and me (who gets a little one anyway).

With the Breezers, I think it's Tesco that are doing buy two six-pack bottles for £10. Or was it £7... can't remember. Can't remember the last time we got some though.

So not that much time, or that much money when you think about it - my mum and step-dad take it in turns to buy the Courvosier. One day, I'll be the one getting it - haha, I won't even see a drop. XD

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Just kind of there. How much money/time do you spent on drinking? Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seeing as i don't like beer and a bottle of liqor tends to last me a while, Generally about 13 dollars every so often.

I don't drink much.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.