Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many of you takes this outside?

Rabanastran How many of you takes this outside? Belugn's Avatar

How many of you takes this outside?

Hmm the title doesn't make much sense I'm afraid, I had a better way to put it in one sentence, but it slipped out of my mind, just out of reach.

What I'm meaning is, how many of you take "relations" on this site further? Don't take me too serious on those words, haha, but I mean gets eachothers msns or aims or whatever you use and starts talking more outside of the forums?

This forum in particulare have pretty good means for communication in general though. : > Ok messy post is messy, but I hope you get my point and what I'm trying to say.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

Re: How many of you takes this outside?

I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of us here that communicate outside of TFF:

MSNers Of TFF

I have quite a few of TFFers on FB I talk to and a few on myspace, but I hardly go on. Obviously frequently on msn and a few of TFFers have my number for texting and BB messenger too.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 04-17-2010 at 03:59 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I talk to a few TFFers semi-regularly on MSN and fewer regularly these days and would think that most of the Australians I've met on this forum would probably get mugged/bashed within a day of entering my geographical area. There are some TFFers I think would LOVE this area, just none are Aussie.

Due to making great friends with some specific people outside of TFF I get the feeling that though diversity is awesome, sometimes a guy needs to meet people with some similarities or people'll clash too much.
    victoria aut mors

I tend to get on MSN alot and l have quite a few members as friends on Facebook like Gypsy does. I don't get on MSN as much lately but I have a second child to blame that on and an addiction to PSN. Oh speaking of MSN, 1/3 of my friends list consists of people from here, then again that is only like 5 people hahhaa....

I would like to meet some of the TFFer in real life but it seems like it will probably never happen seeing I would probably have to go see them and my means of getting away from the wife and kids are none. Maybe one day I will be able to convince Rocky, Pete, Polk and Ally to road trip to Oklahoma. Given there are more then just those 4 but being this early in the morning and I am running on 3 hours of sleep I don't care to list everyone; you know who you are though.

:edit: and the OP was clear enough for a dumb redneck like myself to understand heh.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Yea I'm part of those people who talks on MSN, or text a couple members to bug them. Facebook, Myspace. That's about it. I'm annoying on MSN usually to Violet or Gypsy Mel.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

This ain't no place for no hero How many of you takes this outside? Tiffany's Avatar

I don't overly do it.

I don't really like MSN, I barely use it. I do have some people from here on it, but I haven't spoken to any of them in awhile. I have a few on Xbox Live and very few on my Facebook.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared How many of you takes this outside? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I talked to a few people on MSN once or twice.

I also have had some people add me on XBL, but I haven't gotten my xbox back yet to accept their friend request.

That's about it though.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Let's make it rain. How many of you takes this outside? Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of us here that communicate outside of TFF:

MSNers Of TFF

I have quite a few of TFFers on FB I talk to and a few on myspace, but I hardly go on. Obviously frequently on msn and a few of TFFers have my number for texting and BB messenger too.
    How in the world do I join that group? Ahaha, I've been trying to figure it out, I just woke up =\ Ahahahahaha.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I talk to a few of the members outside of TFF on MSN. Not so many lately as I used to, but a few. I have about twenty of you guys on facebook as well. I've only given my number out to one TFFer, and I wouldn't mind giving it out to more people, but most of you guys live on a different continent than me. When I get Skype, some of you can have that. ^^

Oh! Most of my PSN friend list is taken up by TFF members. I've only ever played Soul Calibur IV with Mistress Victoria, but I'm down for a game with anyone, any time... when I'm not busy in another game.

As far as other relations go, I've met my partner through here and one or two of my best friends. In the next year or so before I start Uni, I plan on having a month or two over in America to meet a handful of you guys too.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 04-17-2010 at 06:40 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Che

All the cool people talk on MSN.

Registered User How many of you takes this outside? BigWill's Avatar

You all frighten me so I don't talk to anyone here.

The real reason why the rum is gone How many of you takes this outside? Nightmare Cloud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigWill View Post
    You all frighten me so I don't talk to anyone here.
    Epic!

And I've Facebooked one person from here, the lovely TigermusiQ. Other than that, no. Not that I wouldn't want to of course, I've met some pretty cool people on here! Just don't think I'm that well-known lol.

I used to talk to people on MSN, but they don't invite me around anymore.

Bass Player Extraordinaire How many of you takes this outside? Joe's Avatar

I'm pretty much only active TFF wise on MSN. I have a lot of you guys on facebook too, actually. Far as XBL goes I have Rocky, Ann, Nathan, Pete, Vicky, and UltimateKupo, as well as a couple others, I think. I actually met one of my very very best friends via TFF, and hopefully we'll meet in person whenever she eventually makes it to the states (Yes I'm talking about the Unknown Entity, though Lunasa qualifies too, if I ever visit NY)

Really, I far prefer MSN to posting on here, as it's more of an on the fly thing, and not really thinking about what I'm writing. It's just more fun that way *shrugs*
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Bananarama How many of you takes this outside? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe, if you go to Albany, I will drive up there and drink with you
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

How many of you takes this outside? rJ floW's Avatar

I talk to 1 person on msn...other than that no one anymore. I used to talk to a bunch of people on MSN/AIM but time went on and things move on....

My worst fear in life is having someone walk up to me in the streets and ask "hey are you Rj Flow?" jesus that would be horrible...

Side note. I wouldn't mind partying with some of the people on this site based on my perception of them, but few can keep up with Canadians anyways....
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Gingersnap How many of you takes this outside? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rJ floW View Post
    My worst fear in life is having someone walk up to me in the streets and ask "hey are you Rj Flow?" jesus that would be horrible...
    AHAhahahaha. I feel the same way. Like I'm on a date one evening and someone walks up to me like, "OceanEyes? OceanEyes28?"

That would be hard to explain. "You gave me a warning! I hate you! You're a bitch! You think you're sooooo COOL, S-Mod, you ****ing SUCK. YEAH! You aren't SHIT! LOOK AT YOU AT YOUR TABLE WITH YOUR ****ING.... FILET. **** YOU."

"YOUR ASS IS SO BANNED WHEN I GET HOME!!!"

And then my date becomes a member but never speaks to me again or leaves me any VMs because he thinks I'm coo coo pants.

Yes, I talk to people on MSN. Talk on the phone occasionally. I've even met people.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Go with me, Exkaizer~ How many of you takes this outside? Treize's Avatar

I guess that I'm the exception...

I don't really talk to anyone from the forum outside of TFF. I used to talk to a few people on MSN about two or three years ago, but then I stopped giving out my MSN and stopped talking to the few people that I actually would talk to from here because they left TFF. I was thinking about asking to join one of those TFF things on MSN, but then I reconsidered because I don't really like talking to a bunch of people in one conversation on MSN. Maybe I should start giving out my MSN again, since there isn't much conversation going on, on the forums anymore. I'm not the best at coming up with conversation with people I don't know very well in real time, so that's somewhat of a hurdle when I first start talking to people, but there are some pretty cool people from here, so it couldn't hurt.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Rabanastran How many of you takes this outside? Belugn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moogable View Post
    Really, I far prefer MSN to posting on here, as it's more of an on the fly thing, and not really thinking about what I'm writing. It's just more fun that way *shrugs*
    Haha, I agree so much. Writing in a forum is a really nice change, but I write so much more and better on MSN, I've got more of a flow there.

And bajeebers I didn't expect so many replies so quickly! I've read everything and now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, haha.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

Imperius Rex How many of you takes this outside? Storm's Avatar

I'll sometimes talk to people on MSN or Facebook, although I haven't been as much of an active MSN user recently as I used to. I mainly talked to the RP lot (Mistress Sheena, Caije, Fehrant, Ruin, Waterprince etc.) , and a few others like Silver, Oldbean and that lot! There used to be a load of big conversations with the latter, where after a while i'd just get confused as i'm normally doing something else while on MSN!

The main person I talk to from the forums now is Rangatoad, who has been one of my contacts for a number of years. He drops me a few good Belgian bands from time to time too.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

My couch pulls out but I don't. How many of you takes this outside? midgetbob's Avatar

I know a few of the people... we mostly do Block's house for the get togethers... sometimes Che.

MSN as well for a few randoms.

Certified tech, come at me! How many of you takes this outside? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I definitely use MSN, sometimes I go on AIM as well. Its a nice way to talk with people especially if you don't have much going on. I also have some people on facebook that i'm friends with on here sooo yeah.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User How many of you takes this outside? winterborn86's Avatar

I see a few around on facebook, never hardly use my MSN s never seen a TFFer on there

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Blog Entries

There are a bunch of people that I've talked to on MSN, though I haven't been getting on much lately. I also have Violet, Meier Link, and Moogable on Facebook, and a bunch of others on Myspace (which I generally don't use anymore.) I've met a couple people in real life, but they don't come to this site anymore, and I don't talk to them anymore either.

There is a particular individual that is going to be going to school near me soon, I hear. Maybe I'll have to harrass this individual... or maybe I will leave him/her alone, because that might be awkward/weird.

I might be okay with meeting other people. It would be totally weird to just randomly bump into someone, though. Probably catch me off guard, and I'd be like "Whoah, oh boy, I'm shy and awkward.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User How many of you takes this outside? Rebekah's Avatar

Have not yet. Still trying to figure out the whole MSN thing. Guess I don't know very much about computers because its very confusing. Kristen tries to help me but she is almost a whole year younger then me. She talks in geek on purpose and I get lost.

Blog Entries

I talk to a few tffers on msn from time to time. If I'm bored I'll usually go through my list and see what girls I can hit on lol. I've also talked to a few people on the phone and through text, most of the time it's from me being in an intoxicated state of mind..
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama How many of you takes this outside? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I talk to a few tffers on msn from time to time. If I'm bored I'll usually go through my list and see what girls I can hit on lol. I've also talked to a few people on the phone and through text, most of the time it's from me being in an intoxicated state of mind..
    You're a bitch. I'm still waiting for my drunk dial.

And I've met Ally and Tiff, have texted Meier and have talked to Cesar, Melanie, Ann and I feel like I'm missing some people.

I'm also in the msn chats every now and then, but not so much lately
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap How many of you takes this outside? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I've also talked to a few people on the phone and through text, most all of the time it's from me being in an intoxicated state of mind..

Pete and I are going to hang out this summer. He's really excited.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I got no internet now. All I can do now is text.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

How many of you takes this outside? rJ floW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post

Pete and I are going to hang out this summer. He's really excited.
    2 armed hugs are in order maybe? baha
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast