View Poll Results: How Did You Find TFF?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I stumbled upon it.

74 82.22%
  • I was referred by a friend.

11 12.22%
  • I created it.

5 5.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How Did You Find TFF

レイール★レイヴン How Did You Find TFF SacredAngel13's Avatar

Re: How Did You Find TFF

i remembered how did i find TFF very well!

one day, i felt soooooooo~ bored to death at home..
    so i opened the internet connection, and go to google.com wished i'll find something nice.
    then 'Final fantasy' just popped out my head. I wonder if it will be great if i joined a FF lover forum.
    so i typed "Final fantasy forum" on google and found this awesome TFF on the top search result.

and guess what! i did it! i can overcome my boredom! lol
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Banned How Did You Find TFF

I don't really remember how I found the forum. I kept getting emails from the site telling me you guys missed me or something like that, so I decided " hey, if they miss me why not just check it out". I came here and posted a little and left for about...I'll say 3 months. Just got back around to using the comp more often and soon after "rejoining" I introduced my Fiance, Izzybear, to the forum.

The Bad Boy of TFF How Did You Find TFF Block's Avatar

I voted that I created it. Only because I was here very shortly after the original conception. Left and came back having to renew my username (hence the 09 date).

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    I voted that I created it. Only because I was here very shortly after the original conception. Left and came back having to renew my username (hence the 09 date).
    ****ing 09ers, think they created the damned forums and have been here forever. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    ****ing 09ers, think they created the damned forums and have been here forever. Sigh.

hey heeyy, easy on the 09ers thing

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    hey heeyy, easy on the 09ers thing
    Whatchu gonna do about it?

Whatchu gonna do about it?
    Drop bows.

Che

Drop bows.
    Look how ****ing slow they do it, particularly the old guy. I'd have dodged/blocked and countered already.

Look how ****ing slow they do it, particularly the old guy. I'd have dodged/blocked and countered already.
    Dodged and countered

=

In case you didn't know how Che rolled.

So I was doing this chick, right. We were both smashed out of our minds and I was just focusing on railing that shit for hours upon hours. When I get drunk it boosts my stamina but I stay hard, so I can go extra long.

Anyway, so I'm doin her, and she's like, what position do you want me in? So, still hammerin away, I'm like I dunno this is pretty good. She tells me she wants to try somethin new so I'm like "okay bitch" and tell her to come sit on me while I google positions in my computer throne.

So I'm googling all these positions while she's workin it and we come across this one called "The Final Fantasy" and she's like "ooooh, how does that one work?". So I click on it. There wasn't an image. It was just a few paragraphs trying to explain how to do it, so I tried to google and find an image and the second link down was this website.

Truf.
    You too?

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Rose312 View Post
    You too?
    No, don't just walk in here like you thought up the same exact shit as me. **** you.

Do the elements trust you? How Did You Find TFF bahamuts heir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I think I was looking for some FF chatting place,and I typed in FF forum. FFF looked sorta gloomy, so I picked this one instead. And guess what? It's better!^^
    Same exact thing for me. I didn't want my the first chat site I was on to be a gloomy place
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by genome's blade View Post
    Same exact thing for me. I didn't want my the first chat site I was on to be a gloomy place
    Funny because I didn't want your first chat site to be here.

No, don't just walk in here like you thought up the same exact shit as me. **** you.
    lmfao

Do the elements trust you? How Did You Find TFF bahamuts heir's Avatar

Funny because I didn't want your first chat site to be here.
    How mean
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Air from my lungs. How Did You Find TFF Violet's Avatar

Guys.. Save the short responses for VMs, ok? This isn't 4chan, myspace, facebook or any of those chat sites. And stop derailing the thread and stick with the topic. It's about how you found TFF, not 'I'm an older member, I made this place".. unless you're Fuzz, of course. Any more spamming past this post may result in a warning.

That aside, I found TFF through google. I missed being apart of a forum community that I actually liked, so I went to search for FF forums and I found this place. At first, I thought it'd be pretty boring cause of the simple layout, but to be honest.. I think the item shop was the first thing to keep me here. Then I met people in the FF Chat, and naturally, they were awesome .

SOLDIER 3rd Class How Did You Find TFF Copperfire's Avatar

I found it after doing a google search.

The Mad God How Did You Find TFF Heartless Angel's Avatar

I actually found it whil searching for the friend card codes in Dissidia, I typoed Final Fantasy, and this was second on the list. And, I enjoy forums, so once it caught my eye, I checked it out, and here I sit.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared How Did You Find TFF The Dark Crystal's Avatar

As most other I stumbled upon it while on a random search for FF forums.

After looking through 1 or 2 other sites I found TFF, looked at all of the awesome threads, then joined.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

parkour messenger extrodinaire How Did You Find TFF Mokkan Brushtail's Avatar

I was looking for help info on FFTA2 actually...and found it here.
    Loved being on this site, and will enjoy it in the future.
    so that's my tale
    The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

From the darkest Shadows, I strike for truth!

My TFF family so far:
    my maniacal cousin, Morik the Rogue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4