Thread: Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video

Certified tech, come at me! Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video

YouTube - Full version of kung fu audition

Anyone ever seen this before? No matter how many times I watch it, it cracks me up so much. In this video, you just see different people trying to do their best kung fu moves and failing miserably. Its hilarious.
    Currently Playing:

The Star Wars kid would totally show them all up. They have nothing to be proud of.

Watch and learn boys, if you're going to do something like that on camera, you'd better become an internet sensation:
    YouTube - Star Wars Kid

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video
    Hahahaha! I never seen those clips before, but they are pretty funny! My favorite was the apple guy. Nice set-up, and then FAIL!!!

I laugh now, but if I tried to do anything like that, I probably would be worse.... I wonder if the people filming this stuff had to keep from laughing at the guys?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Che
    Stay down, don't try to stand up.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I LOVED THAT...AND SILL DO!!! ITS FREAKING HILARIOUS

IT WAS ACTUALLY A COMMERCIAL FOR NIKE.

AND YOU KNOW AFRO NINJA BOY THERE? WELL, THERE IS ACTUALLY A MOVIE ABOUT HIM...AND IT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS TOO.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE MOVIE & THE RESEMBLANCE TO THE ORIGINAL AFRO NINJA(HIS NAME IS MARK HICKS), AND YOU CAN LOOK IT UP IF YOU WANNA WATCH IT:

THE GUY WHO PLAYS IN THE MOVIE, IS ALSO THE GUY WHO DOES THE EPIC FAIL AS THE AFRO NINJA. YEAH, HE IS A STUNT MAN. AND LIKE I SAID, IT WAS FOR A NIKE COMERCIAL; ALLEN IVERSON WAS THERE TOO, JUST NOT IN THE FAIL VIDEO...LOL
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 12-15-2009 at 06:05 AM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Death Before Dishonor Hilarious Kung Fu tryouts video Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Before ever going to a kung fu tryout you must watch this

Funny Shit---Kung Fu training..

Diamond Dave know all!!!

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!