Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He's from my city!

He's from my city!

Kevin1gamer, that is.

I'm slightly creeped out by this, and I'm curious as to which high school he attends.

Anyways, to the real point of this thread... have you met any TFFers irl, or know of any that live close to you geographically?

Personally, I know that Fuzz lives half a state away, and Kaz lives(ed) somewhere in MO. Other than that, I don't live close to any other TFFers, nor have I met any.

Note: I'm not really sure if this has been done. I just wanted to point out the fact that kevin's from my city and then make a lame attempt at making a real topic out of it.

Cilla vs. Games He's from my city! Priscilla's Avatar
    Yes.

I've met Froggie, Lily, Craven who all live about an hour or so away from me. I've slept over at Lily's house. I've met a few of their friends who have TFF accounts as well.

I've met Kirsty as well. She came in and introduced herself to me when I was at work.

I feel like there is someone I am missing but I just can't think of who that is. I was meant to meet up with Katelyn but that never ended up happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Kevin1gamer, that is.

I'm slightly creeped out by this, and I'm curious as to which high school he attends.
    From what I've read, NorthWest High school, it's on his Facebook.

Anyway,

Nope haven't met any of TFFers outside of TFF :[ I suck
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-20-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User He's from my city!
    I don't live that far from Meier Link. In fact, I have some family close to where he lives. Oceaneyes28 is originally from Arkansas (I don't know what part though), which is where I am from. I've never met either of them outside TFF. I can't think of any others that I might live close to me.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

There was someone here who lived on the other side of the city from me (well technically it's a different city).

I live in Las Vegas and he lived in Henderson which is just on the other side of where I am at. Never met him though.

#LOCKE4GOD He's from my city! Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think people even know my country from Australia, if at all, so no way am I going to ever meet someone from here, even by chance. It would be pretty cool to meet some people from here, but I think a few would probably just end up being creepy and totally shattering my internet impression of them. I think I'd try to avoid it, especially in the case of kevin1gamer. *shudders*

Blog Entries
    There's like no one where I'm from, lol. Psiko is the closest person that lives in my area, but thats still about a 2.5-3 hour drive from my place. Other than that, I think the other close people are like Polk and Bryan 2.0, but they're both from out of state so its still a long drive if we ever wanted to hang out.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post
    Yes.

I've met Froggie, Lily, Craven who all live about an hour or so away from me. I've slept over at Lily's house. I've met a few of their friends who have TFF accounts as well.

I've met Kirsty as well. She came in and introduced herself to me when I was at work.

I feel like there is someone I am missing but I just can't think of who that is. I was meant to meet up with Katelyn but that never ended up happening.
    We will have to arrange that meet-up soon

This post basically describes my situation, since Priscilla and I are both from Queensland, Australia. I've never met any of those members though.

Crash Boom Bang He's from my city! Lily's Avatar
    I've met people from another forum (and will be again in afew weeks), it's great living in Manchester, it's practically just smack bang in the middle and I can travel up or down on the train for fairly decent prices so long as I book them in advance

I know there's a couple people round here from Manchester that Ive noticed, just can't for the life of me think who haha

Che
    From now on, we shall not speak of kevin1gamer as "He". This topic is now about religion vs. science. GO!

PS Sean if you see this c unt irl, will you please punch him somewhere for us? Anywhere above the chin is probably a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    From now on, we shall not speak of kevin1gamer as "He". This topic is now about religion vs. science. GO!

PS Sean if you see this c unt irl, will you please punch him somewhere for us? Anywhere above the chin is probably a good spot.
    Or a flying kick to the head? huh Bowie?

I've never met anybody from TFF and probably never will seeing as im all alone on my Island..

Assuming that they still live in the same places, then I live near Cain and Violet. There were a few others who don't live too far from here, like within the hour.

Totally off topic, but I just got reminded by this that some kid I somewhat knew since the 6th grade, named Kevin, had a hit list. He made a letter, something about a bomb threat or guns or something. I don't remember clearly. We never saw him again...

Cilla vs. Games He's from my city! Priscilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by celebrity.skin View Post
    We will have to arrange that meet-up soon

This post basically describes my situation, since Priscilla and I are both from Queensland, Australia. I've never met any of those members though.
    We really do. Sometime this year or early next year. I leave in April so before then =]. We should still go op shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I've met people from another forum (and will be again in afew weeks), it's great living in Manchester, it's practically just smack bang in the middle and I can travel up or down on the train for fairly decent prices so long as I book them in advance

I know there's a couple people round here from Manchester that Ive noticed, just can't for the life of me think who haha
    Oh you live in Manchester? I'm moving to Manchester next year.
    Which I am really excited about.

Govinda
    I met Martin. He doesn't really live close to me, but I was passing through England and so stopped for a chat. We ran through a fountain, fun was had. It's weird meeting an internet person. You just talk and talk.

Aerif lives really close to my hometown, but these days I live about 250 miles from my hometown when I'm at university, and until May I'll be 800 miles from it. Yeah.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only person I can think of who lives the closest is vaan08. Chez lives pretty closeish too, as do a few other members I've not really spoken to before.

Then we have the folks in Worcester like loner-kid and Raider. Manchester is a few hours away by train, so that's ViviMasterMage, Martin and Lily. Halie is over in Wales, which is another good couple of hours away.

Hah, if any of the people I've mentioned ever wanted to hang out, it probably wouldn't be soon. xD

I'd find it funny if I met the people who live in other continents first before I met the people here.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Gingersnap He's from my city! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have met Cesar (LocoColt), Dan (Anarchy/LoverBoy), James (Walter Sobchak), and Pete (.....Pete). I don't think I'm forgetting anyone?

I am developing quite the TFF resume.

Cesar and Pete are pretty much as they are on TFF. James and Dan are nicer in person.

And yes, Dodie lives in my home state. I'm from Little Rock, by the way.

The only other people I'm aware of live in bordering states. Unless we're talking about when I'm in Georgia for school. Anyone in Georgia or South Carolina?
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    James and Dan are nicer in person.
    You lie!

That guy in Intellectual Discussion who posts term papers as thread starters lives in Orlando, so maybe I should hang out with him and let him talk at me.

It is a frightening experience, though. Daniel was mean to me and Alisyn was quiet. I wanted to crawl out of my skin.

Blog Entries
    Well, Dan is so loud and demanding of attention that it only seems natural to me to be quiet and let him have it.

You can ask Pete, I'm more talkative when it's just me.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Shake it like a polaroid picture He's from my city! RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I've never met anybody from TFF and probably never will seeing as im all alone on my Island..
    I'm going during Easter break. ERIN GO BRAGH!!!

And I never met someone in real life. Inferno used to be an active member on here, and he's from the Netherlands, where they speak Dutch too, so that's always nice to chat on MSN. I'm not sure how far his hometown is from mine, but I don't think it's that far away.

And I know Storm lives in the South of England, so that's relatively close to Belgium, I guess.

It would be weird to meet someone in real life. I would probably not think about visiting someone I 'met' over the internet, when I was in their homecountry.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Or a flying kick to the head? huh Bowie?
    Hey, if Sean's up for it, that'd be the perfect way to go. Jump kicks to the face have never failed for me in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I am developing quite the TFF resume.
    I really want to believe there's a kinky hidden meaning in this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    And I never met someone in real life.
    O rly?

I knew a guy once from TFF. KaiserDragon I believe was his name. He posted back in like 02 or 03. One day I was talking to my friend (Block, if anyone remembers him, idk) in the halls and this guy comes up to us and he's like "Are you talking about The Final Fantasy forums?" and we were like "Uh, yeah." Turns out this guy we hung out with at school also came to TFF. We used to give him shit irl and on the forums before we even made the connection he was the same guy.

Blog Entries
    I've met the two people I know of who also live in Oregon (Selphie Tilmitt and Zell Dincht, who were friends in real life. Selphie wondered why I was being so serious. It was because I was being shy.) Shan'do Spike says he lives closer to Oregon now... which he does. But I'm pretty sure he still lives a good 10 hour drive away. Everyone else is very far away. Actually, I've convinced a few friends to come join here, but none of them broke 100 posts, and I think only one broke 50. Think his sn was "Shadowstrike," or something.

All you people who said that you don't think anyone will ever meet you, and that-more importantly-you don't really want to meet anyone... I'm coming for you. Alpha, Nix, Ragnatoad... I'm gonna show up on your doorstep, when you least expect it. And I'm gonna give you this huge joker-esque grin, and say, "How's it hangin'?" And then... oh boy... you don't wanna know! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I'm DYING to see you! He's from my city! ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    The only person I can think of who lives the closest is vaan08. Chez lives pretty closeish too, as do a few other members I've not really spoken to before.

Then we have the folks in Worcester like loner-kid and Raider. Manchester is a few hours away by train, so that's ViviMasterMage, Martin and Lily. Halie is over in Wales, which is another good couple of hours away.

Hah, if any of the people I've mentioned ever wanted to hang out, it probably wouldn't be soon. xD

I'd find it funny if I met the people who live in other continents first before I met the people here.
    I guess I can say all these too since we live so close, I also live next to Gilgameshed_up and xTidus. That's because they are my close friends of mine, but other than that I don't think I live next to anyone else yet.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

TFF's Token Imp He's from my city! Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I met Gov. We did run through a fountain. It was wet. Water often is... nice weather for Manc-land but yes indeed as mentioned I am close to a few people I guess.

Question to Lily, whereabouts in Manchester do you live =]?
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Bananarama He's from my city! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    I really want to believe there's a kinky hidden meaning in this sentence.
    You and me both, but no.

Let's see, I've met Ally and Tiff before. And Ally is both shorter and more talkative than you'd think.

I know Lunasa and her sis both live about 2 hours from me. Cloud711 lives alllll the **** the way up by Canada. Don't really know if anyone else is from NY. Haven't met any of them.

and Sean, if you can, punch Kevin McDonald in the back of the head for me.
    Last edited by Pete; 10-20-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

A Plain Old Derp He's from my city! Padraic's Avatar
    Haha, nobody I think is up here in Canada... well montréal anyway... Where the governing language is French but everyone speaks english. I would like to meet somebody who is from or at least around here...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    And Ally is both shorter and more talkative than you'd think.
    I have a 7' tall personality.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

I think the closest person to me would be Mike, I really don't know him I just remember that he is also from Oklahoma and lives in OKC which is only about a 3 hour drive from here (if not less).

Then Gilgamesh2000 and Dodie live about the same difference in time away from where I live. After that I think the closest people would be someone like Loco or Fuzz.

As for TFFers that I have met IRL, I would have to say none for now. Even though I do hope that some day I will be able to actually get to talk to some of the friends that I have made here. So if anyone is passing by the Tulsa area and needs a place to crash for the night or someone to have a beer with; hit me up
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

#LOCKE4GOD He's from my city! Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    All you people who said that you don't think anyone will ever meet you, and that-more importantly-you don't really want to meet anyone... I'm coming for you. Alpha, Nix, Ragnatoad... I'm gonna show up on your doorstep, when you least expect it. And I'm gonna give you this huge joker-esque grin, and say, "How's it hangin'?" And then... oh boy... you don't wanna know!
    Actually, I'm quite frightened by this threat of rape prospect.

I walked into a 'telegraph' pole just yesterday. Karma?

Registered User He's from my city! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't belive I have ever met any one from the TFF in real life but I do know that Joesteel lives somwhere in my state.

Other than that I live in the middle of no where so I don't think I'll see anyone anytime soon.(Unless by mistake or someone gets lost and wanders to my town)

Soup Kitchen Jerk. He's from my city! Polk's Avatar
    If I remember right, there are actually a bunch of TFF'ers that live in Wisconsin, though the only two that come to mind now are Sasquatch and Wolf.

Back in the day, when I was a regular on another forum, I met a bunch of people from there, when the midwesterners and a couple of people from the northeastern US went down to Chicago for a Les Claypool show. That was fun. Never met anyone from here. I'd like to eventually, though.

I may have to buy more aquadots though...
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast