Thread: Health Concerns

Chief Inspiring Officer Health Concerns Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question Health Concerns

Come in, do sit down, warm your hands by the fire, there is a woolen shroud across your seat, if you feel a chill. I shall pour you some tea. Would you care for a piping hot pumpkin muffin as well? I find the ginger eases the throat and sets a nice blaze to the innards as well. Please ignore the toddlers that keep rushing through - just my brothers on another burglar hunt - you'd think the last ones would've warned their guild of the perilous fiends lurking within Château De Mort, how careless of them. One lump or two? Yes, I take mine the same.

Well, it has certainly been a dreadfully cold December here in Cali. I have found it near impossible to keep from turning icicle stick outdoors, what with the dratted fog and biting wind. I dare say I've caught the slightest sniffle from all the excitement down at the DMV this Saturday past. Did you not attend? Oh, don't trouble yourself, it actually turned out to be quite the tedious affair. Anyway, how has your health been this frigid season, my good friend?

Honest answers here, please
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Health Concerns The Dark Crystal's Avatar
    Couldn't be better, Shiva has not blown her frigid breath my way to often this year. Another positive aspect is my immune system has always been in check, and rarely do I suffer from sickness/disease. I contribute that to a positive outlook from my mind to my body, which plays just as much as an important role to your well being as your immune system. Which I would like to discuss in a intellectual topic here soon! Mind over Matter my friend is what shall be discussed.
    Last edited by The Dark Crystal; 01-01-2015 at 04:02 AM.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Gingersnap Health Concerns OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I DON'T GET SICK

I rarely get sick.

I have not been sick this winter even though everyone else has been. Closest I got was a day-long headache after being exposed to several people with a really shitty cold. It went away. My immune system is so awesome.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I invented Go-Gurt. Health Concerns Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I DON'T GET SICK
    Neither do I. I rarely ever get sick. Last time I got sick, it was food poisoning, and that's not a real sickness. That's a poisoning. Although the other day, I had the hiccups. I thought it was Ebola.

Anyway, there was a flu going around work. A few of my coworkers got it, and then somehow my mom and my girlfriend both got it. I was expecting to get it, too, because I definitely was exposed to it, but apparently even though I was contagious, I only carried the virus, and infected anybody I came into contact with. Kind of like a biological weapon.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been sick for over a month now. Just as I recover from one thing, I get the next thing. In this five weeks, I've had three separate colds, but the one I'm just recovering from has been the worst. I've never had to deal with this much mucus, I went completely off food and didn't eat for three days, and I'm constantly exhausted and in pain from coughing. I also had conjunctivitis for a couple of days. Last night was the first time I've been able to sleep and be able to breathe through my nose since before Christmas, haha.

Other than that, I don't think I get that sick much. I can usually get over a cold within three days, so I barely feel them.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Health Concerns noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I very rarely get sick too.

Last time was nearly 2 years ago when my mom wound up with pneumonia. She had it for like 3 weeks before caing and going to a doctor, but by then she'd passed it on to me as an upper respiratory infection. My dad made me go with my mom cuz he was like "I swear to God if you two get me sick...."

Oh. I got pink eye twice last year. I refused to get out of bed and made my bf do everything & clean all the stuff with bleach cuz I was so paranoid of spreading it.

Anywho. I've not gotten sick so far. It also hasn't really been consistently cold here either though. Lord help everyone if I do though, because it's usually pretty bad when I catch something. And I get whiny and needy and essentially turn into a 4 year old.

TFFF Ghost Health Concerns Howling Wind's Avatar
    I have this weird thing where I have naturally low body tempeture XD So sometimes I think I have this bad cold when I don't. I think the last time I was sick was last winter after winter break I went back to public school for a while and ended up with the worst chest cold EVER. I still seem to get lucky though.
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Health Concerns noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The right back side of my neck has been killing me since Monday.

And the pain has spread to my shoulder blade/ upper back and is radiating down my upper right arm.

Nothing helps. It's been a struggle to get up and out of bed every morning and I haven't slept well in spite of taking my bf's leftover ambien or Advil P.M. . ;_;

I think I'm gonna have to go to a doctor this week and get x rayed. My bf says it could be an infection or something like I'm deteriorating on a cellular level. Or a pinched nerve.

So naturally I'm convinced I have cancer in my neck now. Cuz I'm dramatic like that.