Thread: Have you ever regret being friends with someone?

All evil will see the light Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Assassin's Avatar

Have you ever regret being friends with someone?

Its a simple question and I believe it happens with alot of people. So have you ever regret being friends with someone? Who is that person? What did the person do which made you regret being friends with him/her?

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

CloudxStrifeVII

Re: Have you ever regret being friends with someone?

yes i regret being friend with someone. I thought she was my best friend but clearly she wasn't anyway im much happier in my life without her.

Hewerya love...? Have you ever regret being friends with someone? seanb's Avatar

I regret being BFFs wit sumone b4, we were so besties, then she was lyk totally turnin into a bitch and spreadin rumors bout me and i was like pure ragin like

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Tallulah's Avatar

Honestly, I regret being with Paul, the guy I was living with (this was more than friends, this was a relationship!) for over three years. He was a bore, he was pathetic, he was nasty. One thing I never will forgive him for was being nasty about Johnny, one of my colleagues whom I look up to a LOT! (I must admit I have a bit of a crush on him... )

Anyway Johnny and I were just catching up, he asked me how Paul was, and I told him about how his mother (who I hated) thought I was beneath her because of where I work. He said "That's rich coming from a woman whose son doesn't even had a job!" (another of Paul's many faults). I related this incident to Paul thinking he'd find it funny, but he didn't. In fact he went ballistic, saying "Why can't he say that to my face?" and in reference to Johnny's relationship with another friend of mine I used to work with (let's call her Ella) with whom he had a son, he said "I hope he never sees his kid again!" Now it's our workplace's worst-kept secret that Johnny is having trouble getting access to his son, and Ella is being a complete b!tch about everything by all accounts, and that's what made me think Paul overstepped the mark. He knows nothing of what's going on (it's between Johnny and Ella, for goodness' sake!), and had no right to say what he did. I think that point was the beginning of the end of our so-called relationship.

Rant over. Thanks for skimming over it. Long story short, I pretty much regret the whole relationship. It was like having a kid sometimes, so much so, that in the end I couldn't bring myself to do the uh, 'relationship things'. It went on like this for well over 18 months, closer to two years, actually. I'm making up for lost time now! Aw, come on, it was like three years of my life, wasted!
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

I regret ever becoming a friend with Rocky. Wish it started out as lover.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Have you ever regret being friends with someone? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WTF @ the emo threads in GC

If you don't wanna be friends with someone then don't. PROBLEM SOLVED wtf is there to discuss

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Maridia

I hate being friends with people who are cool at first then get really weird and don't click after a couple initial hangouts. They tend to be younger than me when it happens I've noticed. I don't click with most people anyway so it tends to work itself out.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Joe's Avatar

Yes, I have. I also regret posting in threads that don't use the proper verb tense.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Have you ever regret being friends with someone? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Yes, I have. I also regret posting in threads that don't use the proper verb tense.
    What if english isn't their first language, Joe? I regret being your friend.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Registered User Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Diyala's Avatar

Till now I haven't faced any problems with people whom I choose as my friends , simply because Trust is something precious I don't give until I know the core of the person I will be friends with , it might take a while but it would spare me the shock of revealing the truth of a wicked friend . That's why I have few but true friends ! and the more I meet new friends the more I realize how much I cherish the old ones!
    Hopefully we will remain like that forever
    Last edited by Diyala; 11-04-2011 at 06:59 PM.

I never regret being any ones friend. If you've made it past my friend door then you're worthy in some manner. I just stay away from people who suck, and the ones that I drift from become acquaintances or put on my "Gtfo" list gtfo list is very small.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having regrets in general is f*cking stupid, if you want something in life no matter how big, or small you gotta go for it.

So to answer that no I don't regret being friends with anyone. All the shitty friends I have ever had taught me important lessons, and there is nothing to regret about that.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

elenda

I don't like to be regreting things. i am getting well with my friends. we trust each other, this is enough.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't say I regret being friends with someone. Every friend I've had has helped me at some stage, whether that be helping me discover what an ass they were or finding out a bit about myself. Every friendship I've been in that didn't work out too well, and even the ones I'm in now, are like a learning curve. You learn more than you think from everyone you've met.

If anything, I regret some of the choices I've made with friendships. Like Tallulah, it does waste a lot of time of your life. But you still learn from it I suppose... anywho.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I invented Go-Gurt. Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Clint's Avatar

I regret being friends with anybody, since I hate everybody.

I'm like a sexy female Darth Vader Have you ever regret being friends with someone? motscroises's Avatar

I don't regret being friends with anyone because I always make sure to get even.

Blog Entries

yes I have had regrets when we are friends but could have been more!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I regret investing the time and trust in any who've shown themselves undeserving. It's a long list of people, but they do serve to highlight how awesome some of my friends are.

The only time it ever gets to me seriously is when there's a lot of history.
    victoria aut mors

I'll find you, no matter what. Have you ever regret being friends with someone? FeyLenne13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's a whole group of people from hs I regret being friends with. They made me miserable all the way into college and I stuck around like a beaten puppy. All they did was call me with their problems like I was some doormat to wipe their muddy feet on. When I needed them, they were never there. But when they needed me, I was expected to drop everything and listen to their problems (which usually was girls or rumors as most of my friends were guys). It wasn't until I saw them for what they are that I was able to get enough confidence to step away. I regret being that stupid in believing they were actually my friends to begin with. If only this world had friendships like FF. That would be awesome!

Trust Me.

Kiss with a fist. Have you ever regret being friends with someone? Dranzer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    WTF @ the emo threads in GC

If you don't wanna be friends with someone then don't. PROBLEM SOLVED wtf is there to discuss
    Best. Advice. Ever. However, some ties may be more difficult to cut than others... You know, some people can't take the hint when you just stop talking to them. Kamakazee is a good way to go.