Thread: Has question o-O;

PsychoticKittieChaos

Has question o-O;

So, I 've posted a few times, right? well, I havn't gotten any Exp. I've tried logging off then logging back on again later on, that didn't work. @_@
    But when I log back on, it has a notice for me saying this,
    "Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part The Final Fantasy Forums forums now!"

But then on the right side of the screen it says this :
    "Your most active in: The Humor / Word Games Forum · 1 Posts"
    Someone explain, Cause I am confused.

EDIT : NOOOOW It works. after I posted this. I will strangle it! >.<; I would delet this thing, but It's been along time sence I've been on TFF that I forgot how. (Had an old user name. Couldn't rmemeber pasword.)
    So, just ignore this.
    Last edited by PsychoticKittieChaos; 01-08-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Gingersnap Has question o-O; OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are certain forums that don't add to your post count. Member Business and Word Games would be two of those forums.

It's done so members won't be rewarded for spammy posts. Look around General Chat and the other forums and contribute.

But I suggest not putting too much stock in the bars and titles. Focus instead on getting to know the other members and expressing yourself intelligently.

I get the feeling this should be closed to avoid more of the same advice. Good luck and happy posting.

EDIT: Oh, and PM me if you have any other questions.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 01-08-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!