Thread: happy chirstmas eve!

Certified tech, come at me! happy chirstmas eve! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

happy chirstmas eve!

So it is now christmas eve, the final stage bofore christmas itself, what do you plan to do on this day? i'm going to be helping setting up stuff with the family and thats about it for me.

So any plans at all?
    Currently Playing:

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: happy chirstmas eve!

Working til morning, sleeping til evening, going to a Mate's Christmas party and after that I got no idea. ^^;;

I wish you all a great Christmas though, regardless of circumstances and hope things turn out as well as possible for everyone.
    victoria aut mors

For my family, seeing we are a split family, we start celebrating tonight and the celebrations will end late tomorrow night.

Tonight is my mothers event where we get a lot of our closest friends and family will gather for a huge dinner, presents, and lots of festivities. Oh and lots of drinking. Its also the one of the few nights a year that my mom will probably drink and more then likely end up **** faced drunk haha.

Oh and Merry Christmas Sabin!
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Go with me, Exkaizer~ happy chirstmas eve! Treize's Avatar

I'm going to be working, and then probably go to sleep. I got my wisdom teeth pulled recently, and my mouth has been hurting this morning. I probably won't be doing much if I do end up doing something.

EDIT:
    Yeah, completely non-Christmas related.

EDIT2:
    Work got canceled! Now I can lounge about all day.
    Last edited by Treize; 12-24-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Registered User happy chirstmas eve! xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

Babysitting whilst my Mother does some last minute shopping, and then eventually go to sleep as soon as someone gets back so i can sleep untill Christmas! Successful day if you ask me =)
    Some people say Poland is like the Mexico of Europe...I don't know what that means, but I like it!! - Chris :')

Registered User happy chirstmas eve! kupo's Avatar

i just got back from the seafood market with my dad to pick up a bunch of seafood for some chowder we have every christmas eve with family. tis a strange tradition that started on my moms side when she was a child. after that were going to church, then everyone is coming back to our house to open some presents

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Bananarama happy chirstmas eve! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I've been a lazy bum all day, playing some Borderlands since I woke up this morning. I'll probably finish my coffee, get my two last minute errands knocked out, grab some lunch and then relax until church at 5. After that, it's a nice homemade manicotti dinner with my mom and bro, and then I have no idea what after that. I'll probably see what the boys are up to, and maybe grab a few drinks with them... or have myself some eggnog and rum.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not much. I went to the post office to send off a few cards, but they were shut. My own fault for leaving it so late, but Christmas just came out of nowhere for me this year. I got home, took out the trash, and did the recycling. Then I had something to eat.

Then just played a little of my new game that I treated myself to yesterday, and talked to Vicky and Joe on msn when they woke up.

Later, probably hang out with family for a while with a drink or two before coming back up to my room to play some more games.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

I have to work for a few hours, after that I'm going over to grandma/grandpa W's house for a big feast/presents haha. Once that is all over I'll go home and hang out for awhile until I go to the midnight church service, since I'll miss it from being at work.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The British Guy. happy chirstmas eve! Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Umm i havent done much today but i'll be going the pub later with a few family members and some of their friends.

and Christmas day i'll be doing much of the same.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Also has anyone noticed that more people are saying Happy Christmas rather than Merry
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Death Before Dishonor happy chirstmas eve! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I work 2-8. We close at 6 so hopefully everyone will bust ass so we can get out as early as possible.

After that I am going to a christmas party at a buddies house on base. It is going to be a pretty fun night, beers, food, and time with my fiance can't wait for it.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy happy chirstmas eve! Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

I guess people are uncomfortable with saying "Merry Christmas" while others don't wanna go with "Happy holidays" so from what I see a compromise was reached (Happy Christmas).

Anyway, I'm going to work soon and after that I'll enjoy a nice dinner with my family. There could be presents, but usually I don't get a lot of stuff every year so I never get my hopes up.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
    Last edited by Leon; 12-24-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Registered User happy chirstmas eve! winterborn86's Avatar

I can't wait for the kids to open their presents tomorrow, I'm as excited as 5year old
    We don't do to much Xmas day, open presents in the morning, have dinner in the afternoon, then we go to one of Matts families for buffet tea, which I hate, I would much rather be at home playing with the kids.

Happy Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a great day x x x

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Registered User happy chirstmas eve! Ssk0rne's Avatar

Not really doing much today, probably going to clean up a bit and wrap a few gifts. Then probably play some games, watch a movie, just stuff to pass the time till the family comes over tomorrow.

Gingersnap happy chirstmas eve! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finishing up my presents and drinking Guinness. CHEERS!!!!

Last night I was out until like 3AM with friends, so I'm staying in tonight. Plus it's raining. It smells like snow, though. Hmmmmm.

It might be nice to go to a Christmas Eve service (even though I'm not really into organized religion anymore, the hymns and candles are beautiful), but I know I'd cry. Ever since my uncle died on Christmas Eve four years ago, I can't hear Silent Night on this day without tearing up. And with my grandmother also gone this year.... yeah, not trying to cry in public.

But staying at home will be nice. Merry Christmas.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Went and hung out with some friends when I got up. We sang some worshippy-type songs for a little while, then people started to leave, and I had beerios. It was pretty terrible; I think the cereal draws out the bitterness of the beer. Wasn't so bad at first, but then I started to get to the soggy pieces. Also, my friend filled the entire bowl up with cheerios; there was hardly any room for the beer, heh. (I'd been talking about trying it for a while. He made beer waffles this morning, and was like, "We should do beer pancakes next time!" and I was like "We should do beerios!" and he was like, "You want some NOW?" and I was like "Sure.")

Then I came home, listened to the Vandal's Christmas album "Oi to the World" while reading up on TFF. Then I went down to the gas station down the road, got a soda and some candy, came home, ate dinner with my family. Now I'm down here again. Thinking about taking a nap. Tonight, I will go to Christmas Eve Mass and sing in the choir. Hopefully my throat isn't being obnoxious then. Anyhoo...

Merry Christmas to all, and Wuv Yer Mom

Registered User happy chirstmas eve! Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I did absolutely nothing all day except watch Christmas films with my Dad. Then later on in the evening we exchanged gifts, and then I fiddled around with all the stuff he got me.

It was pretty boring, but Christmas Eve always is. I'm like a little child on Christmas Eve;

Me - "What's the time?! It's it Christmas yet?!"
    Insert random person - "No."
    Me - "...Is it now?!"
    Person - "No."
    Me - "...Now?"
    Person - "NO. **** OFF."

And proud.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Turns out my day ended with a ton of booze and some poker with three of my oldest mates. It's been bloody brilliant!
    victoria aut mors