Thread: Hair Expert Needed

Aera Kiasaki

Question Hair Expert Needed

Sorry I haven't been active. I've been busy with life and managing a forum of my own.

Anyway, can somebody tell me how to do this hairstyle? I have long thick brownish blonde hair that's about halfway down my back. I'm wearing it for prom (which is March 13).

Govinda
    Go to a hairdresser.

Don't think you'd get much luck on here, just try an actual hairdressers.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Always the b**** Hair Expert Needed little.miss.VIOLENT's Avatar
    yeah, unless you're willing to stand in front of a mirror for 5 hours, use 4 cans of hairspray, get ubertronically sore arms and sweat to death while you're doing it, just go to a hairdresser.

Hmm, interesting. Kind of a weird topic to be on the FF forums. I will take stab at it though.

1: Pull up all of your upper layers of hair, leaving a small bottom portion to be braided.
    2: Braid that section of hair.
    3: Let your hair all fall back and down. fix the front using the parting that is shown in the picture. Prey that you have bangs.
    4: Now pull the braided section up, over and around the top of your head. Bobby pin it into place.
    5: Get a large curling iron and a bunch of large sized rollers.
    6: Roll your remaining hair.
    7: After the required amount of time to hold a curl hair spray the crap out of it before removing the rollers.
    8: Remove the rollers
    9: Spray again.
    10: Use the large curling iron and a medium sized round brush to get a good thick curl going.
    11: More hair spray
    12: Start pulling it up and pinning it into place leting the longer sections fall and hide the end of the pony tail
    13: Keep adding more pins until desired look is acheived.
    14: More hairspray
    15: Avoid humidity at all costs it will pull the curl from your hair.

Ok that is the cliff note version of how to do that look, my ex was a stylist. But I claim to be no expert on the matter.

If you actually want to attempt it I would suggest not waiting until prom night to give it a go.

Best bet, hair dresser.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Vagabond Thief Hair Expert Needed Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to guess they may be extensions or hairpieces that you can clip into your hair,thats what it looks like to me otehr than that just go to a hairdresser
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Arachnie Suicide Hair Expert Needed ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Basically what Meier said, although it's hard to say exactly as we don't have a picture of what it looks like from the back.

Also, I must ask if your hair is layered. Because if it isn't, your hair will look nothing like that up there. She seems to have reasonably short layers on top. If your hair's all-one-length like mine, it won't sit up as her's is kind of above her braid there, and the curls will likely drop out faster from the weight.

If you really want that piled-up look, it might be better to go for a modification of this -
    http://www.bridalinsider.com/PhotoSw...ing%20Updo.jpg
    as all the hair is pinned up and you won't have issues with the curls dropping out.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Aera Kiasaki
    Thanks everyone! I ended up going with a different style, but maybe I'll be able to try this some other time!