Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Habits

Re: Habits

My habit or addiction would be to tabletop games like D&D. can get enough of pure imagination. oh and bad puns. i do alot of bad puns. like if i was a cow id MILK the situation.

I'm DYING to see you! Habits ViviMasterMage's Avatar

I'd like to add that I seem to swill my drink through my teeth. Just like you do with mouthwash.

A friend told me today that I seem to do it but I haven't noticed until now! It's getting annoying and I'm trying to stop but at the moment... Well, it's hard. It takes the fizz away from Pepsi though, so I guess that's something positive. It's damage my teeth eventually though, and when that happens, I'm fudged.

Oh, and I know that biting my nails is bad for me, but I do it anyway because I don't like long nails, that's all I meant by it... For god sake, some people. Plus, I don't carry clippers around in school or in my house. Plus, I do it when I'm nervous or bored.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

I would explode to save your life~ Habits SeaAlchemist's Avatar

well........i have a bad habit of picking at my skin usually to point of bleeding......it's a habit i'm trying to stop doing though........

My friends have always pointed out that I seem to utter soundless words after I finish a sentence. xD I notice it, too, but a few of them get annoyed at that. =P It's always like, "No, it isn't. *mouth continues moving*"

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I'm a huge nail-biter, my nails look horrible, all broken up and just generally not nice to look at.

When I had acne, I used to pick at my spots constantly, even though I fully knew it'd lead to scarring, but the habit got the best of me.

I crack my finger, and it freaks people out, which is also a reason as to why I do it

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Cracking my knuckles, and well, anything else that will crack really. I'm ALWAYS getting yelled at off people for that

Everytime I go upstairs and past my front door, I pull the handle to make sure it's locked. I can't help myself

I chew my lips all the time, I have to have a constant supply of lip balm on me or they will end up shredded

Burping. All the time. That gets me in trouble as well :|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2