Thread: Guys and dolls.

Professional Klutz. Guys and dolls. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Guys and dolls.

To the guys: What type of personality do you like in a girl? I know some guys solely hunt for the "like, oh my god, I broke a nail!" girls. The ones that can barely tie a shoe, let alone read. There are also some boys (my friend Sam, for example) who like really tough girls that swear, fart and drink whiskey. There are other types, obviously. These are just examples. So, what do you like? (if there isn't a particular type then fair enough)

And the girls: Same question with equally as cliched examples.

To both: What type of personality do you yourself have and have you noticed that you attract a certain type of girl/ boy?

As for me. I tend to go for ass-holes. I just don't see them coming. They seem so interesting and great to talk to. All of a sudden I'm phoning my mum to pick me up at 3am because the guys being a jerk over nothing.

I actually think I have a fairly nice personality. I think I give everybody a chance and am fairly good natured. I'm sarcastic as hell and pretty damn excentric, too. I can't help that. I know that some people will like me and some will hate me. I just have that strong a sense of humour, I think.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-05-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Re: Guys and dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Hyz.
    You answered the question for me.

What type of personality do you like in a girl?
    If I knew the answer to this, life would be sweet as pie. If I think about it, I come up with the preferable adjectives witty, intelligent, spontaneous, honest, somewhat abrasive, etc, etc. But really, it rarely works out as planned. I tend to like specific girls for reasons I can't quite pinpoint and they often deviate from the above criteria.

What type of personality do you yourself have and have you noticed that you attract a certain type of girl/ boy?
    Haha, others can feel free to answer the first part of that question. I can take it. As for what I attract, so far its been exclusively basket cases or girls with issues. That probably says a lot, haha.
    Last edited by Jin; 06-05-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Until now!

Blog Entries

you're an asshole, Jin (nah, just playin'.)

Um, I like a girl who is nice, funny, caring, clever, and able to take care of herself. I don't like really mean spirited, abrasive girls or social spiders. I'm not really sure what type I attract, although when I've been told that a girl had liked me in the past, they were generally the kind that I liked.

And I'm an asshole. And a weirdo. And I'm creepy. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Imperius Rex Guys and dolls. Storm's Avatar

I like guys who are laid-back and have good intelligance and common sense. I like a good sense of humour too, but I don't like the kind of people who treat everything as a joke. They also need to have a sense of independance. I have had a limpet before and it just drew out my claustrophobic, narky side!

To both: What type of personality do you yourself have and have you noticed that you attract a certain type of girl/ boy?
    I am a little shy, unless it's someone who I can connect with easily. I tend to be very level-headed and easy-going, and have quite a dry, sarcastic sense of humour that not everyone understands. I get quite excited over things too- and tend to do a "strange dance" (as my friends call it) when I'm really happy. I'm also quite tomboyish, but still keep some good old femanine traits (such as appearance and love of things cute and fluffy).

As for who I attract? Werid, creepy people. When I was in London I had a very desperate Indian postman come up to me and ask for my number. It may not sound all that weird- but it was just the way he pulled himself away from putting a letter in someone's house to insessively say "can I have your number please can I have your number?" That was literally the converation starter . I also had a drunk guy missing some teeth latch onto me, holding my hands and call me a sweetheart when I was trying at a concert on Tuesday night. He got a bit pissy when I politely asked him not to latch on to me. Seriously... If I wasn't too busy gawking at some sexy musicians I think I may have reacted much worse...

I sometimes wonder when I'll attract someone who isn't a complete lunatic!
    Last edited by Storm; 06-05-2010 at 02:48 PM.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

I mainly fall for girls who love to play video games. The last girl I was with loved to play video games. Cheerful, and fun to talk with. I'm am honestly not THAT picky. The video games is like one of the main aspects in a girl I like. Just don't be crazy.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Mad God Guys and dolls. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Personally I like unpredictable women. Most people I can read like books, when it comes to relationships that takes half the fun out of it. I like fiery tempers with no obvious triggers, indecisiveness, seemingly random bursts of emotion. Anything unpredictable. Outside of that, I like girls that are generally the shy type, but that aren't affraid to speak up when it needs to be done; again, probably just because that's not one would expect from the shy type. I like unexpected. Similar interests are a must. Not saying she has to do everything I do, but we've gotta have a fair bit in common. I also like a competitive girl. Someone I can sit down and play a random fighting game with and get my ass handed to me without having to let her win.

As for my own personality, I'm a thinker, a listener, I often provide a shoulder to cry on, advice to help people with their problems, generally someone you can come to for help. As a result, I tend to attract depressed girls most of the time. It may be the whole shoulder to cry on bit that does that, but personally, I think it's the beard, chicks dig the beard ;]
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Guys and dolls.

Originally Posted by Storm
    As for who I attract? Weird, creepy people.
    Originally Posted by Telegraph
    And I'm an asshole. And a weirdo. And I'm creepy.
    I think I just found my nomination for TFF's "Couple That Should Have Been" 2010.

As for myself, I like guys I can be comfortable around. The best way to do that is to make me laugh, so I like a guy that has a pretty good sense of humor. Oh, and they can't act like they're God's gift to the world either. I've been around plenty of those, and it's just nauseating.

My personality sort of changes with how comfortable I am with someone, but I at least try to stay nice. Although in most cases, I come off as kind of snobby at first because of how reserved I am with people I barely know. I took one of those personality tests before too, and it said I was an ISFJ. Seemed pretty accurate when I was reading the description, so I'll go with that.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Guys and dolls. Joe's Avatar

To the guys: What type of personality do you like in a girl? I know some guys solely hunt for the "like, oh my god, I broke a nail!" girls. The ones that can barely tie a shoe, let alone read. There are also some boys (my friend Sam, for example) who like really tough girls that swear, fart and drink whiskey. There are other types, obviously. These are just examples. So, what do you like? (if there isn't a particular type then fair enough)
    I like intelligent women, first and foremost. I don't even mean book-smart, more like an emotional or mature kind of intelligence. That's one concept that every girl I've liked has possessed. I've noticed I tend to go for the girls who have a sense of humor and love laughing, as well as the geeky women. Strong, independent, and semi-laid back women are awesome too.

Of course, this is by no means a requirement, it's just something I've noticed common between the handful of women I've been attracted to.

I'm a really shy, reserved person unless I know you, or feel comfortable around you. Comfort usually comes with accquaintance, so the longer I know you, the more comfortable I'm likely to be. I'm laid back, and not much actually phases me. What does bother me, I can usually put aside and deal with later. I try to maintain a sense of humor, though.

As for what kind of girl I attract, your guess is as good as mine, as I've no idea when women are remotely attractive to me. =P
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

My couch pulls out but I don't. Guys and dolls. midgetbob's Avatar

I'm really good at dating crazies. My brother says anytime I start dating someone, I just need to call the local psych wards to see if she used to be a patient :'( :'( :'(

Blog Entries

I look for a woman who is independent, has natural beauty (no makeup), and has a good sense of humor (required to get along with my personality), and who is very loyal.

I stay away from girls who can't form their own opinion, can't function without the help of their significant other, starts drama or is constantly involved in it, cheat or think about it. Etc.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sir Prize Guys and dolls. Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To the guys: What type of personality do you like in a girl?

How hard is it to answer these questions and not sound like a Harmony.com profile? It's easy to spout adjectives but really, if I could design my perfect woman or hand pick her...idk...*shrugs* Doesn't sound that appealing, does it? Making compromises is a reality and entertaining this sort of personality shopping is bullshit.

The truth is, if I'm going to pair with a woman, she's going to be able to hold intelligent conversation, be headstrong and confident. That's not a like or a preference...it's a requirement.

I'm quiet, intelligent, absent-minded, and laid-back. Most girls that I attract...um. Most girls see me as pretty unavailable cause of how quiet I am. The girls that chase me seem to like that, so if I return feelings of interest they seem disappointed. As for attracting strange people, most people are "strange." But in my history, I've attracted married girls, mousy intellectual girls, popular girls, goths and goth poseurs.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 06-05-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    How hard is it to answer these questions and not sound like a Harmony.com profile?
    Not that I was ever actually going to pay for their service, but E-harmony refused to even give me the option to give them money because they believed it was impossible for them to find anyone for me. I shit you not.

Until now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Not that I was ever actually going to pay for their service, but E-harmony refused to even give me the option to give them money because they believed it was impossible for them to find anyone for me. I shit you not.
    I have a hard time believing any woman who signed up on E-harmony would have the knack for sarcasm that you do. That throws all those other categories out the window.

Still, you think they'd still offer to take my money. "Would you like to make an account anyways?" or something like that.

It's pretty dire when they outright refuse.

Edit: Lawl, Google ads on this page is advertising "Emo Chat". "Find your own emo cutie. Set up a free profile with pics." Hot damn.
    Last edited by Jin; 06-05-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Until now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Still, you think they'd still offer to take my money. "Would you like to make an account anyways?" or something like that.

It's pretty dire when they outright refuse.

Edit: Lawl, Google ads on this page is advertising "Emo Chat". "Find your own emo cutie. Set up a free profile with pics." Hot damn.
    I'm more amazed at the fact that you actually signed up on E-harmony rather than the fact that they're refusing money from people. It's weird though, normally that'd be good business to refuse money from someone they aren't helping, except their job is to find a person that matches for you.

And I'm just getting Ford Focus ads for some reason. :/

Gingersnap Guys and dolls. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New! Fusion Proglide - Turns shaving into gliding

...That's the ad I'm getting. Did you guys encode secret messages in your posts about wanting girls to be hairless?

I dunno. I like confident men, men who don't need me to justify for them why I'm with them. Low-maintenance (that can go in either direction... a bitch with too much prep time is just as much trouble as a slob I have to clean up after), understanding (for example, willing to talk about misunderstandings so they don't turn into fights), intelligent, and basically happy as a person. Funny is great, and if I can make them laugh, even better. And I tend to go for men who have (what I consider) a healthy view of women/religion/politics/media.

Also, men who give head.

I have been called low-maintenance. I'm smart, opinionated, pretty understanding of most things, fairly reasonable, sometimes distant or aloof, and I can occasionally be sensitive/emotional (when that's happening, I try to give my partner a heads up). I attract friends. Guy friends who think I'm fun to be around and who think it would also be fun to see me naked I guess. I'm sort of novel, in my way, and that kind of interest might be mistaken for attraction. Most of them don't realize they might not enjoy dating me. It's not unusual to not hear from me for a couple days. Doesn't mean there's no love, I just count on more trust. And it doesn't mean I have a rule where I can't talk to someone every day, it just usually doesn't happen.

So.... someone who is secure in me and won't give me a reason to be anything other than secure in him... that's ideal.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 06-06-2010 at 12:04 AM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Mad God Guys and dolls. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    New! Fusion Proglide - Turns shaving into gliding

...That's the ad I'm getting. Did you guys encode secret messages in your posts about wanting girls to be hairless?
    Damn, caught in the act, that's totally my 1337 haxor skillz at work. Hairless is good. I shouldn't need to bring a machette to bed with me to help me find... things. Important things.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sir Prize Guys and dolls. Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Also with the fusion pro-glide ad. =/

I must admit, Jin...I'm more interested in what evil things you told that poor E-Harmony site... You prolly shutdown their servers and their matchmaking program. j/k But I have serious reason to doubt their tastes in other people's future lifemates... Then again, looking at my past history, they couldn't have done much worse...

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I like a girl that is smart. Different types of smarts are generally interchangeable. As long as she's smart in some ways, it's probably okay.

Needy. Must want my attention as much as I want theirs, which is a lot. I'm pretty demanding, and extremely picky. So picky that I would rather be alone than be with someone when there's something I don't like.

Ideally, a sense of humor similar to mine, which seems pretty uncommon, if any at all. Not that big of a deal.

I think I'm a nice guy, but most people don't seem to get that from me. I have to feel comfortable with a person before I open up to them, and that takes me a long time. So most people don't get to see what I'm like. And yeah, demanding and stuff. Most people really don't like me. One of the quietest people most people will probably ever meet.

Also, I'm honest, in everything. You ask me something, don't expect me to lie.

Yeah... I don't make many friends.

Air from my lungs. Guys and dolls. Violet's Avatar

I'm not certain as to what types are attracted towards me, but I have pulled in more man whores than any other kind of man. I hate it, because I'm not interested in quick flings or simple relationships that don't last long.

I definitely have my preferences when it comes to guys, but I try to be open about it. I'm aware that we're human, and that I'm not going to end up with Mr. 100%. Some flaws are tolerable.. and some flaws are like "noway". I could never end up with a guy who never wanted to do anything, for instance. Or a guy who was creepy, controlling, and obsessive in all the wrong ways.

The kind of guys I fall for as of late are responsible and not mama boys. So, responsibility, an interest in games(even if it's a slight one), and a similar sense of humor as me.. that's all I ask from a guy, really.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tend to fall for mature, intelligent people with a sarcastic and random sense of humour. As far as the intelligence goes, I don't mean an Oxford graduate with degrees in this, this and that, just someone who has a level head, and who is emotionally mature. Someone with an imagination is excellent too - it usually makes me smile thinking that I can be kid again around someone. Seriously, three of the crushes I've had in the past three years have been on people who aspire to write a book - I know that doesn't prove intelligence, but someone who enjoys reading and writing just as much as I do/have is nice.

So I guess I like big kids too, who enjoy fooling around and who can get excited over something tiny. You know... someone who won't scold me if I spent too much time playing video games, because they'd be sitting and playing/watching with me. Someone who on a hot summers day will suggest a water fight, or who will jokingly slip ice cubes down my top. Someone who on a cold day will suggest cuddling up by a fire, and roast marshmallows in it. And tickle fights! So yeah, the fun and having laugh factor is a huge thing for me.

These aren't requirements, but just things I've noticed with the people I've had crushes on, or fallen in love with.

As for me... I can be shy around people I don't know so well. With people I know very well, and who I can trust, I'm pretty open about everything. Every now and then, I can be a little absent minded, usually without meaning to be... I could be sitting in silence and so deep in thought that I don't notice what's going on around me, or sometimes I'll completely misread/hear something.

I'd like to say my sense of humour is intact, but really I don't know what other people think of it. I can't convince anyone that my sense of humour is hilarious - that's up for someone else to decide.

Also, I can be easily frustrated or irritated if I'm caught on the wrong day. After large build ups of stress, which can be anything from having too much work to do, family issues, or something more physical or emotional, I can become very bothered, and have once or twice lashed out. Imagine getting an itch you can't scratch, and getting so pissed off with it that you want to destroy something.

Yeah... didn't mean for it to get that long. ^^;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    I'm more amazed at the fact that you actually signed up on E-harmony rather than the fact that they're refusing money from people.
    I was bored. I deleted my Myspace account years ago, but I missed those stupid quizzes that kept circling around. E-harmony's quiz was like an hour long.

But for no result. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin
    I must admit, Jin...I'm more interested in what evil things you told that poor E-Harmony site... You prolly shutdown their servers and their matchmaking program.
    What's all this then? I'm not Vincent Price.
    Last edited by Jin; 06-06-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Until now!

Professional Klutz. Guys and dolls. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay
    Quote:
    Hyz.
    You answered the question for me.
    That's sweet. I don't mean 'you sweety pie' I mean 'SWEET!'. Well, it is if you're serious. If not... I'm gonna feel a bit like a samurai who's had his honour torn away... I guess I could throw in the other type of sweet, too.

You know what my sister said about who I'm attracted to? This is a word for word quote:

'The guys that like you always seem to be the ones that seem most likely to straighten their pubic hair.'

What in the name of god does that mean? I'm guessing I attracted mentally challenged people. Nobody sticks hot plates near their private parts... Surely?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    What's all this then? I'm not Vincent Price.
    LMAO!

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-06-2010 at 02:00 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Bananarama Guys and dolls. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah Fluffy, sorry you're not allowed around any playgrounds so you can't meet that special someone. You might try dating their moms though, since we're all around that age.

As for myself, I like girls who are funny, smart and genuinely nice. Humor and intelligence are a necessity because to me they go hand in hand. My sense of humor really runs all over the place, and being able to pick up on the little stupid things is a big plus for me. As for being genuinely nice, I don't just mean to me; that's a given. I'm talking about just being compassionate and really giving a shit about other people.

I also like when a girl doesn't fall into just one category of the following: cute, hot, pretty and sexy. These are 4 different categories, but they're all pretty important. Being able to pull these off well at different times and for different occasions is rare, but awesome.

I also think it's awesome when there's a seamlessness between being intimate, sweet and just plain ridiculous. Yknow, like going from making out, to just laying next to each other, to laughing about the most random shit without awkward moments or pauses.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

Primarily, I look for a great sense of humour and intelligence. I always seem to date very smart guys, extremely mathmatical and they usually have a way with words (one of my ex's was an exception but that's another story.) I like somebody who has similar interests as me, too but that isn't totally necessary.
    Neediness isn't really attractive to me and I dislike submissiveness, but I also hate overly stubborn assholes who won't budge or compromise on anything.
    I like spending a lot of time together as long as we're both happy and able to have a good time together. We must also share similar views.

My current boyfriend and I have most things like humour and morals in common, but personality wise, he's entirely opposite of me. Funny how that works -- we actually get along better than I have with any of my ex's.

I've noticed I attract very honest types and I think that's because I myself am really honest. Not only that, but funny people just seem drawn to me, which is just dandy. Oh, and most of the guys attracted to me usually seem to look a lot younger than they are. I don't know why. In any case, I get a lot of attention from men in their mid 20's - 30's. I've had a couple of casual flings over the past year that were interesting enough, but now I've settled with Jord and we're happy together. It's weird having a toyboy though. And kind of kinky all at once.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Registered User Guys and dolls. Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

I like girls that have fun personalities, and like to joke around, not to serious. I tend to like girls her stick out, and don't blend in with the crowd, i like leaders is what i'm trying to say. Also i like girls who are smaller than me, cause it's strange looking up at someone you like, especially if they have big nostrils (LOLOLOLOL). Girls who have similar interests as me are kool, especially if they like anime/manga and guitars.

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

What type of personality do you like in a girl?

I like the traditional and girl-next-door types. I like someone who is intelligent, has a high sense of morality, and has common sense yet can still mess around, have fun, and be weird. If she can frustrate me, annoy me, and make me mad in a playful way, she will get a lot of points from me. She must have style and class too. I prefer girls who take the time to be polite and genuine to others. Branching off from that, I love girls that are very loving and understanding! The girl must know what she wants in life, be independent, and strong-willed. I also want her to feel that she needs me as much as I need her and that we can accomplish anything. /realizes he's talking about the girl he likes

I also want them to be like my Chez Mama! Haha.

What type of personality do you yourself have and have you noticed that you attract a certain type of girl/ boy?

I'm generally a very level-headed, quiet, and calm person, but at times, I have a habit of spazzing out and be a weirdo. You could say that I'm an ambivert. I'm chivalric, at least that's what I aim to be and have been told by my peers, and understanding towards others. I don't like to take bull sh^t from people and will tell you to "Pahk Oppf" in more a tactful way.

I tend to attract girls that are artistically/musically gifted, eccentric, and loud. They give me a challenge by insulting me, touching me in annoying ways, and make me feel uncomfortable. Maybe, describing them as generally annoying would be a better way of explaining it, haha, but it is a good thing no doubt! I think I give them a challenge as well since I wouldn't let their tactics work. They do, but I don't let them see that it does. Occasionally, I admit, I submit to it as I rather enjoy the attention. Lol. I've asked my girl friends (friends who are girls), who at some point took interest in me, what they saw in me that they liked. They liked how knightly I treated them and that I have a good understanding of how to treat women well and how to behave around them, but not to the point of being a push-over and a chump if that makes sense. The type of girls I attract are ambitious. They know what they want and how to get it. They can be blunt and are not afraid to speak their mind. Honesty is their policy! And yet, these same girls can be sensitive, compassionate, and affectionate. Their qualities can also be applied to the first question.
    Last edited by Azuteor; 06-16-2010 at 12:09 AM.

I honestly have no idea what I attract, like I don't know how to categorize it.

I'm really chill in person. I think I'm easy to get a long with, I hardly have problems with other people. I stay away from assholes.

I do think I'm a little too care free though. I joke a lot, and having a good sense of humor is a big one for me.

I like someone who can take a joke and not be to serious because I'm not ;p I can't be with someone boring, I just don't like when I'm trying to make things fun and the other person is just emotionless. It would also be hard for me to get along with someone who's really stubborn. Good to have similar morals and interest ... having different religions views isn't a deal breaker for me it would just depend.

No douchey manwhore zone.

So, Basically just someone chill, like me and not too clingy
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 06-17-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Several traits can attract me to a guy. Some of which I shall mention!

Non-Physical:

Intelligent: I do like someone who has an intelligent personality. Heck they can also be book-smart too! I also get attracted to scholars and geeks...

Good sense of humour: This is very important to me. I love to laugh, so I need to be with someone who can make me smile and get through the day. Life is full of too much pain, you need someone to get you past that ~^
    Also my sense of humour can tend to be perverse, so I need a guy to be able to put up with that and perhaps even join in with it .

Not overly sensitive: Had a very bad experience with an overly sensitive guy. I HATE clingy. It's was to creepy limits and I will not tolerate overly clingy or possessive people.

Witty with a hint of sarcasm: I can tend to be sarcastic and well... I look for that sometimes in guys haha.

Physical:

Height: Has to be taller than me... It is just one of those things ^~.

Hands: Got a hand fetish... so nice hands are a huge plus point but not obligatory.

Nothing else for here... Those two are the majors haha

Another random thing though is, most guys I have liked always played the guitar. That is just a random coincidence though

To both: What type of personality do you yourself have and have you noticed that you attract a certain type of girl/ boy?.
    When describing my personality I would say that I am kind-spirited, funny and witty (always making the group laugh or something), mature most of the time, intelligent and sometimes a worrier if I'm honest. I tend to think too much and so that leads to worrying haha! I'm always up for a laugh... Oh and I can be a bit sarcastic at times. But if it offends someone they just have to say and I will stop ^~.

As for who I attract, I don't know. Apart from one psycho in the past, from what I can tell I attract no guys. It's okay though - well no it's not, but you just have to pretend it is and move on .

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Blog Entries

As far as personality goes? Hmm I'd like a girl who would be down to try new things, someone who can keep an open mind, able to stand my humor, someone good with kids, and someone who could make an honest attempt to fit in with my very traditional family, especially my mom's side lol. Girls who are witty are a definite plus.

I'm pretty easygoing and go with the flow. I definitely look for optimism in everything but I try to look at things as unbiased as I can. I'm a firm believer in karma. I consider myself pretty quiet but I can be funny and witty when the situation arises. I'm pretty artistic. I love to learn, especially about cultures and countries. I'm hella competitive . I can find empathy with other's easily.

As for girls? I've attracted multiple stalkers (shit sux ), so that counts for something right?! Apart from that, I'm pretty sure I've attracted girls from all walks of life. Moms included. God I love my job sometimes, moms can go gaga for you when you work with their kids
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2