Thread: Gun shots?

The Bad Boy of TFF Gun shots? Block's Avatar

Gun shots?

So the other day I'm sitting here in my living playing Star Ocean 4 and suddenly I hear some loud bangs. I look out my blinds and see a guy sprinting as fast as possible down the block. The police and an ambulance showed up maybe 15 minutes later. I have no idea if the guy shot anyone, if he got away, or if the person who may or may not have been shot lived, but I do know that someone did some shooting within eyesight of my apartment.
    Anyone else have a good gunshot story?

^ Nice Headband.

Blog Entries

Re: Gun shots?

A gunshot story but a sad one nonetheless is about a friend of mine. He was rooming with two other guys at their house. They were both really cool, but one of them was kinda a little wierd at times. Anyways, talk happened of getting a new house, and my friend and his chill roommate decided to move together, while the awkward guy was getting left behind to find his own spot. Not only was he a little bit creeperish, he was just not a good roommate.

Everyone took it well though, until one day late at night the guy got off of work, went home and told his roommates that he was going to go shoot some raccoons. It turns out that he was really upset with the situation and shot himself. It was a sad and very drunken day for us all.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    A gunshot story but a sad one nonetheless is about a friend of mine. He was rooming with two other guys at their house. They were both really cool, but one of them was kinda a little wierd at times. Anyways, talk happened of getting a new house, and my friend and his chill roommate decided to move together, while the awkward guy was getting left behind to find his own spot. Not only was he a little bit creeperish, he was just not a good roommate.

Everyone took it well though, until one day late at night the guy got off of work, went home and told his roommates that he was going to go shoot some raccoons. It turns out that he was really upset with the situation and shot himself. It was a sad and very drunken day for us all.
    Wow. That's just... well that's sad.

For the homie.

Well, I don't really have a story but two of my best friends got robbed at gunpoint in their neighborhood, a nice quiet one at that. They said a old car pulled up and there were at least four guys in it or so, a young kid got out, he was normal looking asked them for their stuff, the guy friend of mine had his camera and his phone and my friend Jen just had her phone in her pocket. When they said no he took out a gun and pointed it at em. My guy friend gave him his stuff and my friend Jen ( has balls) tried to dial 911 in her pocket but he noticed and asked for her phone she said "No I'm not gonna give you my phone" and then he became kind of hesitant, then ran off. The Police said it was most likely a gang initiation.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Me and my friends shot each other in the ass with my bb gun pistol 2 years ago.

Other than that the closest I've been to a shooting was back when I was 12. A bunch of my friends and myself were on the same baseball team in Little League. Because we were all 11-12 or so, we were naturally asses and didn't care about other people's feelings. We were at Shea Stadium, throwing popcorn all around and being pre teens in general. It doesn't help but I remember playing Landstalker for the Genesis the day of. Apparently we pissed off some black dude who was trying to impress his girlfriend. He told us to chill the **** out. Being 12, we told him to do the same.

He pulled up his shirt, revealing what appeared to be a pistol in his waistband. We bolted to another section and continued our popcorn antics.

I miss you love
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap Gun shots? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Drive by near my dorm first week of freshman year. But he totally failed and crashed into a pole, knocking out power for blocks. We had to walk several blocks to find a restaurant with power in which to eat.

And then recently at my apartment, I heard gunshots a couple nights in a row. A day or so afterward, there were cop cars and vans across the street from me, lights flashing, people getting loaded into vans... But Gats needed to pee, so I took him out and we walked in the opposite direction. This guy walked up to us, he was pretty built and not in a uniform, but he was friendly and thought my doggy was super cute. While he gave the Gats some love, I made an offhand comment about how I had no idea what was going on over there. He straightened up, looked at me, and said, "That's just how we doin it now." Then he walked away. Not toward the cops. No idea who he was, but I'm glad he had a soft spot for cute dogs.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Heard a few stories involving guns talking with security guards (thankfully not many people seem to carry them around locally) but I think the funniest story I can think of was this:

A guard was working at a bottleshop in Sydney. A guy came in, told them to hand over the cash, attempted to pull out a longer gun from his pants, the gun was stuck due to it's length, the security guard pounced on him.

I figure the moral of the story is that anything longer than a handgun is overkill.
    victoria aut mors

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been shot in the ass with a BB Gun. It wasn't a proper one, but it faaaarking hurt all the same.

As for real guns? I live in a borough of London where crime is average, but has been higher in the past. Heck, I walk out my front door, and can point out an old crack den. My area has been known to be cross between the "ghetto" (*rolls eyes*) and the big time gangster territory. I give you the Clerkenwell Crime Syndicate and Terry Adams.

...@_@;;

The other week as my dad was leaving one evening to go to work after visiting me and my brother, we heard a loud bang. We didn't think anything of it because there are loads of speed bumps which make noises similar when vans/trucks go over them too fast. On his next visit, he told us as he'd got to the end of our road, a black car came zooming past with a bike hot on it tail, and the guy on the back of the bike was taking shots at the car. o.o;

Once, there was a huge gang war on my street. There were about thirty-forty teenagers with bats, knives and dogs all giving it at each other. I was shit scared just watching from my window, and by the looks of everyone else in their windows, they were too. After a while of shouting, we heard sirens, and all of a sudden we hear this loud bang noise, and everyone dropped to the floor. I didn't see what happened after - I ducked behind my window and never looked again.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 02-21-2010 at 04:32 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I was shot in the thigh once from close range with a paint ball gun. I couldn't walk for like 5 minutes it hurt like the dickens.

Asking all the personal questions. Gun shots? RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Nothing much happens like that in my part of Australia you have to be lucky or damn unlucky to have anything to do with a shooting here, not only that I think my town must be pretty primitive, any murders or violent acts are usually done with bludgeoning weapons or just beaten to pulp.

The only gun stories I could enthrall you with are the good old days when I used to camping with my olds in the bush and take a nice neat .22 and the brand spanking new .22 250 and we would let off a few shots unfortunately I am not allowed to entice you with what we shot at but nonetheless nothing very exciting.

Although we did experiment with a slingshot and the .22 an air rifle and see which projectile penetrated a tree stump further at the same distance the results were quite surprising.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I invented Go-Gurt. Gun shots? Clint's Avatar

I saw this armed robber rob some store near my house about a year ago. He pulled a gun on the cashier, took the money, and ran. There was a cop nearby, and he saw a guy with a gun getting away with a shitload of money, so he shot him once in the chest. The guy fell dead at the end of my street, which was an inconvenience for me, considering that I couldn't get into my development for about two hours afterwords. I felt bad for the armed robber, actually. If he had only been a white guy, the cop wouldn't have used lethal force.

Other than that, I haven't actually seen any gunshots, but I hear them all the time. I hear gunshots, and then women screaming. I don't really know what that's all about, and quite frankly, I don't think I want to know. I just stay out of the high-crime areas of the city, and the high-crime areas stay out of me.

Death Before Dishonor Gun shots? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have one that happened to a friend of mine. So we were walking home from a football game. We were young, middle school. On the way back we decided to take a shortcut behind an housing project. It didn't seem like such a bad idea, we did it all the time. We were halfway to the road, and four guys walk up to us. They started some shit with us saying we were talking shit, and running our mouths. We didn't even know these guys so we ignored em. Next thing I know I get stabbed in the stomach, and my friend gets shot. Luckily it wasn't a big blade, and also he was shot in the arm. Could've been worse...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Gun shots? chrono's Avatar

I live in south Atlanta..........

TFF: so......ummm.......well.....whats the story chrono.

Chrono: That is the story.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

I do what you can't. Gun shots? Sasquatch's Avatar

That's it? Really, y'all?

Hell, I almost shot a guy last week.

Last Thursday, some dumbass decided that I had been "talking shit" about him or his girlfriend, so he and "his boy" came to my apartment (which has an outside door as well) and tried to break my door in. (By the way, here's a hint for you folks. If you ever want to break into somebody's home to assault them, make sure it's not the home of a two-year Iraq vet with documented Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, two Purple Hearts, and ten firearms in his home. Not the best idea.)

So yeah, they kick in the door enough to break the frame, but the latch (that I reinforced not a month before) holds them -- but enough for them to have the door open by a good three or four inches. Enough for them to see me sitting on my recliner with a FNP .40S&W, waiting for them to finish busting through my door so I would have the legal right to shoot them.

Needless to say, once they saw that I was waiting for the right to defend myself (they had already threatened my life), they stopped trying to break my door down. A friend of mine showed up, so I figured at least I wouldn't get jumped by two guys. I went outside, one of them started a fight with me, I force him to submit, they leave, my friend tells me to get my coat because he's buying me a beer, and the next time I step outside, there are three cop cars in my parking lot. (Apparently, my upstairs neighbors aren't fond of firearms. They called the cops on ME for having firearms, not the other two shitbags for destruction of private property and assault.)

So the two guys get charged with Disorderly Conduct, which means they could spend up to 90 days in jail and pay $1000 fine each. Realistically, though, they'll probably get out of it with a $500 fine and that's it -- but it'll still go on their records, so if they ever try it again or get caught doing something else, they'll be hit harder. And one of the dumbasses was going to school for Criminal Justice, so that'll hurt his career chances a bit. I get absolutely nothing, because I didn't break any laws.

Fabrique Nationale FNP semi-automatic pistol chambered for the .40 Smith&Wesson round

(And yes, I do have camouflage sheets on my futon.)

Other'n that ... I've been shot and shot at, but not in America.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Gun shots? chrono's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    That's it? Really, y'all?

I went outside, one of them started a fight with me, I force him to submit, they leave, my friend tells me to get my coat because he's buying me a beer, and the next time I step outside, there are three cop cars in my parking lot. (Apparently, my upstairs neighbors aren't fond of firearms. They called the cops on ME for having firearms, not the other two shitbags for destruction of private property and assault.)
    Please tell me you forced that idiot to submit with a choke(a painful choke). Do you have kids? If you do then i admire your restraint in not blasting those guys while they were kicking the door.

Your neighbors must be elderly. What was the argument or problem that caused them to want to kick your door in? Although i am sure that whatever it was you did not deserve that.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

My couch pulls out but I don't. Gun shots? midgetbob's Avatar

I'm too lazy to find the news clipping of it... but few weeks ago, got home from work to listen to a shootout at bar close on a sunday night in the parking lot behind the house. Apparently, someone scuffed some new kicks... it wasn't pretty.

The Old Skool Warrior Gun shots? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some odd number of years ago, my sister brought home a couple of guys that I already didn't much care for. One of them was her "friend's" boyfriend. They all went upstairs, and I figured I'd let them be. Highschoolers will be highschoolers, and I sure as hell ain't my sister's father.

Of course, when I heard her trip up the stairs (which she never does), I took a little more interest in listening to what was going on. I heard her bedroom door slam, so I quietly got out of the recliner and snuck up the stairs. The other boy was at the top of the stairs, like a lookout of sorts. He looked scared, and when he saw the hatred in my eyes, he froze. I told him that if he didn't want to get thrown down the stairs, it would be best if he didn't say anything and went out the front door.

He did.

So then there came the issue of what was going on in my sister's room. If I had been smart, I would have called the police first. Yeah, you try calling the police when you're seething with rage because you know something terrible is about to happen to your sister.

I kicked her door in to find her struggling against him and his pants halfway down. I grabbed him by the neck, dragged him out of her room, and then threw him down the stairs. As calmly as possible, I told him that if I ever saw him again, he wouldn't survive. As he was climbing to his feet, I unlocked the gun cabinet and pulled out one of the shotguns. By the time I made it back around the corner, he was just opening the front door to let himself out. I chose not to shoot, but I did chase him for half a block just to make a point...

Apparently he had raped or attempted to rape half a dozen other girls, as my sister found out not long after. Had I known that, I would have gotten the gun first and shot him while he was still in the house.

I'm not a violent person, but you don't fuck with family.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Banned Gun shots?

When most people hear gunshots around here they pretty much do nothing, I live in south Jersey, no one gets shot in south jersey....

TFFF Ghost Gun shots? Howling Wind's Avatar

I don't really have a story. But people shoot guns a lot in my neighborhood. Just for fun I guess. All the dogs in the area get scared and run around. It can be scary though if you are sleeping in late and a gunshot goes off.

Not sure they were shot but today they pulled 2 bodies out of the field across from my apartment. I guess I will not be running late at night again. There a lot of gun shots around here and a lot of violence. Not the safest place to live.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    I was shot in the thigh once from close range with a paint ball gun. I couldn't walk for like 5 minutes it hurt like the dickens.
    Sorry man, my reflexes got the best of me. :/ Still feel bad about that giant welt. It was damn funny though.

I've heard several gunshots driving through KC. Other than that, never heard anything really.

Funny you bring this up, I had a dream I bought my own gun the other day, for protection.

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    funny you bring this up, i had a dream i bought my own gun the other day, for protection.
    lol.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 02-21-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm just ereally glad that I live in a country wherre it's really hard to get your hands on guns. YThe only guns I've ever seen are sngle shot rifles used for hunting. My girlfrien'ds brother let me use one the other week. Telescopic sightrs are cool, but they make it sorta hard to hit things if you find it hard to keep still.

OTher than that, I've never seen or heard a gun. The polic don't even carry guns - imagine that!

Cilla vs. Games Gun shots? Priscilla's Avatar

I live in Australia so there aren't as many shootings so I have no interesting stories for you guys. The town I live in is really nice too. I've never heard gunshots.

But your stories are pretty scary =/.