Thread: Guess who's drunk

#LOCKE4GOD Guess who's drunk Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guess who's drunk

I guess Wallace

I m drunk. Flat warming and now we have indeed. Tgere're people I fon't know crashing in the couch, and dome chick I m secretly and forbiddenly into showed me things tau a shouldn't discuss

Yell me about time s youths even drunk x go

Memento Rhapso Guess who's drunk Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Guess who's drunk

You guess right.

I know that chain of events even though I've never drunk, let alone been drunk. However, it seems that you're having a pretty fun night despite being inebriated.

The only alcohol story I have is the time I accidentally ate a liquor cherry. You see, my family has this friend named Richard from Berlin, and he always brings us German candy. I couldn't read the German label on a box of chocolate cherries, popped one in my mouth, and then suddenly hellfire and pain. After watching me spazz out, he read the box and saw that each chocolate cherry contained about a shot's worth of liquor in them. Worst cherry ever.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Crash Boom Bang Guess who's drunk Lily's Avatar

i9m supposed to be going out tonight but ive been off work ill, im never ill, and i go and get a stomach bug in time for weekend, wondering whether i can drink my way through it. Il be fine tomorrow which is annoying ):

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Okay.

Just this New Years Eve, I played the "Street Fighter movie" drinking game. I got to take a shot every time someone said a cheesy line. I didn't want to do it this year-I'd passed out before midnight LAST New Years do to drinking-but my friends wanted to do it. And I wanted to stop because I was starting to feel sick, but they were like "NO!" and kept on calling out "Cheesy line!" So of course I had to continue. At some point, I ended up on facebook, saying something about wanting to die, and I sent Meier Link an awesome PM that I read a few days later and was like "...lol."

I also took a bunch of pictures that I didn't remember taking. Also, a good friend came late, and I was like "Hey, I gotta talk to you!" But I just kept telling her I was sorry, and looking at the "pretty lights," and there was this Nativity Scene that I apparently was hovering over. And I kicked over a lamp, and I fell on top of someone and hurt their back. And I threw my puke bowl across the room (before there was puke in it, I think). And I started chanting "One Word Stories!" because I guess I wanted to do them. And then I threw up (into the puke bowl, which had been retrieved for me) and passed out.

The next day, I was hung over all day. Not doing that again. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Death Before Dishonor Guess who's drunk Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last time I got drunk was Superbowl Sunday. I was very upset with the game, and was ranting nonstop. So to make my ranting more worthwhile I drank til what I was saying made sense to me.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

Well if Tau wouldn't discuss it, nobody would.

I do what you can't. Guess who's drunk Sasquatch's Avatar

Last time I got drunk was about twelve hours ago. There's a bar "usual" that I took home because she wanted to "talk about her situation" (she's going through a divorce) -- I just offered to give her a ride home, but she started crying about how she needed a friend, so I gave in to her wishes and took her back to my place to talk. She went from wanting to talk to wanting a hug, then wanting to be held, then trying to reach her hand down my pants. After I'd put a stop to that, she'd apologize, cry some more, and then go through the entire process again. I finally had to be an asshole and tell her that it wasn't a question, I was taking her home. So I gathered her things, got ready, tried to avert more crying and groping on the way out, and we went outside to leave. Instead of following me to my truck, she just takes off down the road, like she'll just walk home. (Keep in mind, this is four in the morning in Wisconsin, in mid-February. So it was about zero degrees outside, and she lives probably three miles away.

Oh, yeah. This woman is 47.

I told her to call her daughter to come pick her up, and I went back inside. Come to find out, she went a quarter mile down the road to my buddy's apartment building and rang every bell until she found their apartment. Still drunk, freezing, and (of course) crying, she ended up getting my friend to give her a ride the other half-mile or so to the bar, where her daughter still was.

So I had an interesting night. Bitches be crazy.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Last time I got drunk was about twelve hours ago. There's a bar "usual" that I took home because she wanted to "talk about her situation" (she's going through a divorce) -- I just offered to give her a ride home, but she started crying about how she needed a friend, so I gave in to her wishes and took her back to my place to talk. She went from wanting to talk to wanting a hug, then wanting to be held, then trying to reach her hand down my pants. After I'd put a stop to that, she'd apologize, cry some more, and then go through the entire process again. I finally had to be an asshole and tell her that it wasn't a question, I was taking her home. So I gathered her things, got ready, tried to avert more crying and groping on the way out, and we went outside to leave. Instead of following me to my truck, she just takes off down the road, like she'll just walk home. (Keep in mind, this is four in the morning in Wisconsin, in mid-February. So it was about zero degrees outside, and she lives probably three miles away.

Oh, yeah. This woman is 47.

I told her to call her daughter to come pick her up, and I went back inside. Come to find out, she went a quarter mile down the road to my buddy's apartment building and rang every bell until she found their apartment. Still drunk, freezing, and (of course) crying, she ended up getting my friend to give her a ride the other half-mile or so to the bar, where her daughter still was.

So I had an interesting night. Bitches be crazy.
    My reaction:

http://i.imgur.com/tY4Xd.gif

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Guess who's drunk Tallulah's Avatar

Aw, I'm boring considering I don't drink at the moment. I am trying to cast my mind back to the last time I got drunk. It was probably my birthday seven or so years ago. I don't remember much about the night, but I do remember trying to vomit out of the window but most of it went on the windowsill. It was pretty gross. :s
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Registered User Guess who's drunk Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The last time I was drunk, which was a while ago now, it was my friend's birthday and we did tequila shots with the lime and salt. It wasn't that nice, but it got quite a few of my friends drunk very fast. It was a funny night, though I stepped in a friend's sick and spent half the night trying to stop two people from having drunken, unprotected sex and consoling a friend who was bawling like a baby because she thought her dad didn't love her. Another one of my friends started telling very, very racist jokes.

Another time I got drunk and recorded myself on the toilet, but I didn't even know until the morning after when a bunch of my friends saw it. That was embarrassing.

I can't think of any other drunk stories, but according to my friends I'm a very happy drunk, I don't get upset and cry or anything, I become very loving towards everyone even if I hate them or barely love them (not in like a slutty way, though).

#LOCKE4GOD Guess who's drunk Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess Wallace

I m drunk. Flat warming and now we have indeed. Tgere're people I fon't know crashing in the couch, and dome chick I m secretly and forbiddenly into showed me things tau a shouldn't discuss

Sober translation:

I guess Wallace [this is a Scott Pilgrim reference].

I'm drunk. We've just finished our flat warming and [???]. There are people I don't know crashing on our couch, and a girl I'm secretly and forbiddingly into showed me things that I shouldn't discuss [I touched her boobs... but we're both in relationships. I'm sure we both regret it yet also enjoyed it. There's something there that is repressed by the virtue of monogamy... one day.]

Tell me a story about a time when you've been really drunk.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Guess who's drunk RagnaToad's Avatar

Last time I was really drunk like you don't want to be too often, was a week before New Year's Eve. A lot of what happened I know from other people telling me over the next couple of days.

Me, my brother and about eight other friends from the scouts had decided to go on a last wild night before we had to start preparing for midterm exams. We decided to start our night at our scouts bar place. We bought beer and liquor at a night shop and played drinking games there. What was supposed to be just the start of a wild night kind of got out of control. After a few hours of hanging with guys I've known for a long while but didn't see much in the last few years, playing drinking games, everybody was drunk before we were even thinking about leaving to go to town.

Someone knocked over a glass, someone else kind of deliberately did the same, one thing lead to another and before you know it we were all taking every glass or tequila bottle we could find and throwing it on the floor and across the room. Someone grabbed a chair and smashed it against the wall.

We then left for town, already drunk, where I apparently met a girl and talked to her about music I guess (I was wearing an Arcade Fire t-shirt), and a week later she told me I didn't stop talking about a certain girl in my year I fancy. Also apparently I, being straight, kissed one of my friends.

We later went to a bar I used to DJ at and frequent when I studied at a different college, and everyone was incredibly wasted and we all took our shirts off. I got hit on by a gay friend-of-a-friend and apparently kissed him. It's a wonder I didn't lose my t-shirt after being so wasted and talking to so many people with all of us having our shirts off.

When morning came me and my brother accompanied one of the guys two blocks home, because he needed support when walking.

We then ate sausage sandwiches when the local bakery opened and went our way.

The next day my brother gets a call from the scouts leader, saying how she thought when she walked in the place people had broken in and kicked the shit out of the place. And we met with the gang to clean the place up in the evening.

To not much surprise, the floor was filled with glass, broken bottles in every corner, broken chairs, and some other crap.

It was one of those nights.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Bananarama Guess who's drunk Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got a half decent buzz at lunch today. Went to red robin and had a tall boy and a pint with my burger. After that it was back to class. Fun fact: its a class for construction inspectors
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The last time I was drunk was just before Christmas. Me and my boyfriend went to the pub for a drink just after we'd picked up a frozen pizza to cook for dinner later. Probably not a good idea, having a drink before food, but whatever. I bought us a pint each, and we sat on our little sofa in the middle of the pub.

Then my mother and my brother randomly showed up at the pub, and she bought a round for all four of us. Halfway through, I'm feeling pretty tipsy and I knew from that point that I shouldn't have started on it. I needed to use the bathroom, and when I got back, there was another pint for me on the table.

Like the stupid, ****ing idiot I am, I drank that too. By then, I was absolutely starving for food after not having anything in about twenty-four hours. I thought it'd be a good idea to grab a bag of chips (cooked, chunky fries, to all ya'll Americans) on the way home, because the pizza wouldn't be cooked fast enough. That was another bad idea. Apparently I was talking nonsense to my boyfriend on the way to the shop, and all the way home. I scoffed most of the chips, burnt myself on the oven putting the pizza in it, and went upstairs.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes, and started to fell pretty bad. I went to the bathroom and was sick. I remember then washing my mouth out, brushing my teeth and passing out on my bed. I woke up to a worried looking boyfriend, who was holding a pizza menu for Best American. ^^;

Home delivered pizza is better anyway.

Also, I'm like Halie - I'm a happy, jokey drunk, but not in a bad way. I got tipsy at a friend's leaving party, and another friend commented on how someone else needed a hug. I didn't hear who she was talking about, so I hugged everyone for good measure. 8)

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Boxer of the Galaxy Guess who's drunk Rowan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    i9m supposed to be going out tonight but ive been off work ill, im never ill, and i go and get a stomach bug in time for weekend, wondering whether i can drink my way through it. Il be fine tomorrow which is annoying ):
    I got a stomach bug too. Its been 2 days since I've eaten anything. Although I did drink gin, which I now regret... Anyway. I go to my friends place for a movie night and they end up cooking up a massive feast with eggs, mi goreng, sausages etc. And I couldnt eat any of it. It was like torture. Oh well. Hopefully my bug goes away soon. Im trying to ease back into food, my stomach still doesnt like it though.

Memento RK Guess who's drunk Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In other words Alpha, you had a fantastic time, and what happens on TFF stays on TFF.

I write about all of my drunken stories in my journal. For those who don't read my journal, I might as well post a few here. The last time I was drunk, I actually posted in a few different places. One being The social group for Al-Ha because Tele was kind enough to link it for me since I was too drunk to look it up on my phone. I also posted in a few random places, with notable spelling mistakes in tow. I think there was also an MSN conversation going on that I couldn't keep up with. The people in the same room with me were laughing at me, but that's okay. lol. I don;t mind being entertaining.

I am often the love everybody yet still sarcastic drunk. Sometimes I can even be mean, but if the person is drunk enough to get the joke, they'll end up laughing with me.

There was one time I got so drunk I ended up in the hospital. I only remember bits and pieces of that night. I gave a random guy my number, then blacked out after puking. I don't remember a thing after that. The next thing I know, I wake up in the hospital with doctors and nurses around me. I could barely speak, but they asked if there were people they could text to let them know where I was. I mumbled two names and left it at that. I passed out again, and the next time I wake up, I'm basically ready to go. Still feeling drunk, but I was at least able to walk. One thing I didn't realize at all was that I didn't come in with glasses. Since my phone died sometime after the nurse used my phone to text, I couldn't call around. I was worried, but too drunk to care. I got my clothes back on and walked home. My clothes were covered in puke. My hair was a complete mess, My boots were basically destroyed (I got them fixed though, they're good as new now). I got to my house, changed clothes again and passed out. I was supposed to go into work that morning, but there was no hope in hell that was going to happen. To make this long story short, the guy I gave my number to had my glasses and I convinced him that I needed them back asap. I can't see without my glasses, and if I don't have them for a long period of time, I get massive headaches. The main thing is that I'm still alive, but I don't think I'll ever be drinking an excess of mixed drinks ever again. Whiskey FTW!

Other drunken adventures involve me and a few friends going to the pub, then going to another friend's house, then out to the clubs, usually in that order. Unfortunately the school pub will be closing soon for renovations, so I'll be spending time either at a friends house, or at my own house getting drunk. I don't get as drunk as that night, and definitely not as sick. I can hold whiskey and tequila better than mixed drinks it seems. How did that happen?
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

I invented Go-Gurt. Guess who's drunk Clint's Avatar

Alcohol is for drugged up losers and I'm not a loser. I don't do any recreational drugs, because I'm far, far too awesome for that.