Thread: Grr...RPs...grr...

Learner Grr...RPs...grr... CloudTide's Avatar

Grr...RPs...grr...

im not sure where this thread goes but im just gonna put it here.
    anyway im mad because i keep looking for a cool RP and all of the cool ones are DEAD!! and i dont want Miss Vicky to keep telling me that a certain thread is dead she makes me feel stupid (no offense Miss V) but seriously. so if anyone could tell me a cool RP that isnt dead please reply. and if ur reading this Miss V please dont get mad im not blaming u.
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

The Mad God Grr...RPs...grr... Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Grr...RPs...grr...

To see if one's dead, just look at the date of the last post in it. If it was in 2009, it's generally safe to assume the thread is dead o.O
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

ok thank you but i do and how many are alive right now?
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Usually the first few on the list are the most active, because it orders them by most recent activity. I"m only in a couple right now, The SKy CIty and FFVIII: THe Second War. Not sure what all else is active.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

ok so what is Sky City about
    i read it and didnt really understand it
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Not much I can explain that the OOC thread didn't lol.

Imperius Rex Grr...RPs...grr... Storm's Avatar

Believe me, it's far more frustrating when you're part of a really good RP, you have loads of ideas for developing your character, then it dies! ;P

It seems that more people are getting back into RPing since Magi of Worlds's thread brought everyone talking about it. Just wait around a while until you find one that takes your interest. There won't always be one around that is right for you. I'm quite sure that there will be a fair few people willing to help you too.

Be expected to wait a while though as it seems the RP forum is just starting to recover from the dead. It is still too early to say that, but I have good hopes after the collective interest brought forward.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Gingersnap Grr...RPs...grr... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fo...ml#post1272741

and

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...leplaying.html

are sign ups and a discussion about the RP forum. Or, PM an RP starter or browse the OOC forum.

Whatever it is you decide to do, your question isn't really a General Chat topic.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!